DirectEd Educational Services Employee Review

View all DirectEd Educational Services reviews

Ever growing company with many benefits!
Compliance Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Woodland Hills, CAMay 6, 2016
Working for this company feels like family. There is always someone there to answer questions, from timesheets, to compliance, to the hiring process, they are just a phone call away. They also celebrate birthdays, work anniversaries, and even a new baby! My co-workers are some of the best people, there's no drama, but there are plenty of funny stories.

The hardest part of this job is the timeline crunch but I always meet it. There's also never a shortage of projects to do.

With the company growing, there are plenty of opportunities to learn and grow!
Pros
Great Benefits, 401k
Cons
Cold Office

Other DirectEd Educational Services Employee Reviews

Very Helpful Team
Special Education Paraprofessional (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAFebruary 5, 2019
Great people to work with. This job s great for anyone looking to be a sub in th LA area. Great way to make extra cash. Some placements are tough to work with and the agency works with you,.
Official response from DirectEd Educational Services
February 11, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We look forward to continue to support you, should you have any suggestions for improvement please don't hesitate to reach out to our talent team.

Employees are valued
Behavior Intervention Implementer (Current Employee) –  Granada Hills, CAJanuary 15, 2019
I would recommend DirectEd to anyone willing to accept contract work and willing to work less than 40 hours a week. Benefits are great, if you can afford it. Personally, I had to give up most of my benefits because too much was coming out of my pay. I gave up health insurance and got on Medi-Cal.
Pros
great management team
Cons
Not enough hours to make a living wage.
Official response from DirectEd Educational Services
February 11, 2019

Thank you for your feedback, we value your input regarding benefit costs as we continue our efforts to provide our employees with the best possible experience.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DirectEd Educational Services. Our community is ready to answer.

DirectEd Educational Services Reviews by Location