DirectEd Educational Services Employee Review

View all DirectEd Educational Services reviews

Don’t work here unless you love being micro-managed.
Scheduling Coordinator/School Support Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Woodland Hills, CAOctober 6, 2017
Upper management/leads are very clique-y and play favorites amongst employees. They require to know what you are doing every second of your day and love to bark orders all morning. Job is extremely demanding and mentally draining with very little rewards. You will be doing the work of about 2 employees during your 8 hour shift. It’s almost an all woman staff so it can get very catty.
Pros
Pto, health/dental/vision/life insurance, free lunch on fridays
Cons
Favoritism, Unrealistic expectations, unfriendly/unwelcoming staff.
May 23, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience at DirectED. We understand that there is always room for improvement in the workplace environment and your comments provide us with specific areas that we can address and build upon, specifically as it pertains to inter-office conduct, work-life balance and management communication. We thank you again for your honest feedback and wish you the best in your endeavors.

Other DirectEd Educational Services Employee Reviews

Very Helpful Team
Special Education Paraprofessional (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAFebruary 5, 2019
Great people to work with. This job s great for anyone looking to be a sub in th LA area. Great way to make extra cash. Some placements are tough to work with and the agency works with you,.
February 11, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We look forward to continue to support you, should you have any suggestions for improvement please don't hesitate to reach out to our talent team.

Employees are valued
Behavior Intervention Implementer (Current Employee) –  Granada Hills, CAJanuary 15, 2019
I would recommend DirectEd to anyone willing to accept contract work and willing to work less than 40 hours a week. Benefits are great, if you can afford it. Personally, I had to give up most of my benefits because too much was coming out of my pay. I gave up health insurance and got on Medi-Cal.
Pros
great management team
Cons
Not enough hours to make a living wage.
February 11, 2019

Thank you for your feedback, we value your input regarding benefit costs as we continue our efforts to provide our employees with the best possible experience.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DirectEd Educational Services. Our community is ready to answer.

DirectEd Educational Services Reviews by Location