DirectEd Educational Services Employee Review

View all DirectEd Educational Services reviews

It's Not What it Seems...
Former Employee (Former Employee) –  Woodland Hills, CAApril 23, 2018
In the beginning it was really about putting students first, you felt a part of something that was really and truly about improving the lives of students. But in the last few years, since it was bought out by a big company, its been all about the profit and trying to make more than the year before. It became less about providing top quality services and more about seeing that number grow. It also became a hostile environment with people who were constantly demeaning, scheming, and going to great lengths to undermine others. It is very clique-y, catty, and favoritism is the name of the game. be very wary who you trust and confide in.

One of the Directors does genuinely care about the team, and the Executive Director will try to address issues if she knows about them. But people are too afraid to speak up, but in private they talk about how they are stressed, feel left out, feel shut out, feel pushed out and overall how they feel as if no one cares.
Pros
Pto, Events, Celebrations.
Cons
Poor Culture, stressful, micromanagement.
May 8, 2018

Thank you for providing a thorough review on your experience at DirectEd. We understand that there is always room for improvement in the workplace environment and your comments provide us with specific areas that we can address and build upon, specifically as it pertains to inter-office conduct and management communication. We thank you again for your honest feedback and wish you the best in your endeavors.

Other DirectEd Educational Services Employee Reviews

Very Helpful Team
Special Education Paraprofessional (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAFebruary 5, 2019
Great people to work with. This job s great for anyone looking to be a sub in th LA area. Great way to make extra cash. Some placements are tough to work with and the agency works with you,.
February 11, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We look forward to continue to support you, should you have any suggestions for improvement please don't hesitate to reach out to our talent team.

Employees are valued
Behavior Intervention Implementer (Current Employee) –  Granada Hills, CAJanuary 15, 2019
I would recommend DirectEd to anyone willing to accept contract work and willing to work less than 40 hours a week. Benefits are great, if you can afford it. Personally, I had to give up most of my benefits because too much was coming out of my pay. I gave up health insurance and got on Medi-Cal.
Pros
great management team
Cons
Not enough hours to make a living wage.
February 11, 2019

Thank you for your feedback, we value your input regarding benefit costs as we continue our efforts to provide our employees with the best possible experience.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DirectEd Educational Services. Our community is ready to answer.

DirectEd Educational Services Reviews by Location