DirectEd Educational Services Employee Review

View all DirectEd Educational Services reviews

What I like about Direct Ed.
Credentialed Teacher (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJuly 14, 2017
I will be starting my second year with Direct Ed, and can not think of another company I would like to work for or with. I usually get a call from one of the supervisors and ask if I am interested in a job, they tell me where it is and for how long the job will be. I can say "yes," or "no." to the offer without any negative consequences. I have enjoyed working at every school I've gone to, whether it was for one day or a month or longer. The part of the job I don't like much is when the schools themselves don't tell the "sub" that they will not be needed the next day or week (when it's a long-term asignment.) I usually get a call from Direct Ed, BEFORE the school lets me know. I enjoy going to different schools whether it's for one day or longer.
Pros
Being able to accept or decline the job.
Cons
Wish we had insurance coverage.
May 23, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your honest opinion. We are very happy to hear you've had a good experience with us thus far. Please reach out to our team to learn about professional development opportunities to further your career, there are different options for you and the possibility of a position with benefits such as insurance coverage exists. Our talent team will be happy to discuss the different routes you could take to make this happen.

Other DirectEd Educational Services Employee Reviews

Very Helpful Team
Special Education Paraprofessional (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAFebruary 5, 2019
Great people to work with. This job s great for anyone looking to be a sub in th LA area. Great way to make extra cash. Some placements are tough to work with and the agency works with you,.
February 11, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We look forward to continue to support you, should you have any suggestions for improvement please don't hesitate to reach out to our talent team.

Employees are valued
Behavior Intervention Implementer (Current Employee) –  Granada Hills, CAJanuary 15, 2019
I would recommend DirectEd to anyone willing to accept contract work and willing to work less than 40 hours a week. Benefits are great, if you can afford it. Personally, I had to give up most of my benefits because too much was coming out of my pay. I gave up health insurance and got on Medi-Cal.
Pros
great management team
Cons
Not enough hours to make a living wage.
February 11, 2019

Thank you for your feedback, we value your input regarding benefit costs as we continue our efforts to provide our employees with the best possible experience.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DirectEd Educational Services. Our community is ready to answer.

DirectEd Educational Services Reviews by Location