DirectEd Educational Services Employee Review

View all DirectEd Educational Services reviews

Good, solid company
Substitute Teacher (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJune 20, 2017
I've worked for Direct Ed for 2.5 years, full time and part time during the school year (depending on my availability to sub). The staff is extremely friendly, helpful and very on-the-ball with what they do. Great people and great company to work for!
May 23, 2018

Thank you for the fantastic review! We are thrilled to hear you've had a great time with our team. We hope you continue to be part of DirectEd, if there's anything we can ever do to improve upon your experience, don't hesitate to let us know!

Other DirectEd Educational Services Employee Reviews

Very Helpful Team
Special Education Paraprofessional (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAFebruary 5, 2019
Great people to work with. This job s great for anyone looking to be a sub in th LA area. Great way to make extra cash. Some placements are tough to work with and the agency works with you,.
February 11, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We look forward to continue to support you, should you have any suggestions for improvement please don't hesitate to reach out to our talent team.

Employees are valued
Behavior Intervention Implementer (Current Employee) –  Granada Hills, CAJanuary 15, 2019
I would recommend DirectEd to anyone willing to accept contract work and willing to work less than 40 hours a week. Benefits are great, if you can afford it. Personally, I had to give up most of my benefits because too much was coming out of my pay. I gave up health insurance and got on Medi-Cal.
Pros
great management team
Cons
Not enough hours to make a living wage.
February 11, 2019

Thank you for your feedback, we value your input regarding benefit costs as we continue our efforts to provide our employees with the best possible experience.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DirectEd Educational Services. Our community is ready to answer.

DirectEd Educational Services Reviews by Location