Directed IRA Careers and Employment
- CEOMat Sorensen
- Company size11 to 50
- Revenue$5M to $25M (USD)
- IndustryFinancial Services
Account Representative in Phoenix, AZ
on November 8, 2019
Self Directed IRA is not for everyone- as much as they sell it and make videos of how it is. Too many service charges and fees vs the industry they are against (based on total yearly fees/charges).
What would you say about your employer?
Help fellow job seekers by sharing your unique experience.
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Directed IRA