Disabled American Veterans Employee Review

View all Disabled American Veterans reviews

Volunteer positon
Volunteer Officer (Former Employee) –  Krebs, OKJanuary 19, 2019
I enjoyed my time volunteering helping veterans to receive their benefits from the VA. You have to enjoy working with people since sometimes they do not understand you are volunteering to help them and can become very demanding.

Other Disabled American Veterans Employee Reviews

It pays well but that's all it does
Comms (Former Employee) –  Cold Spring, KYSeptember 18, 2019
There is micromanagement and then there is DAV - they take it to a whole new level. They expect you to answer your email and phone even while on vacation even though publicly they say that isn't the case, or only in the rarest of circumstances. Did I mention micromanagement? let me mention it again - MICRO MANAGEMENT. About the only thing you don't need to ask 20 people for approval to do is go to the restroom.
They really help Veterans to get their claims submitted and heard by the Veteran Affairs.
Administration Assistant (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHSeptember 4, 2019
This is a non profit organization. Great company to work for if you are just getting out of High School or in college. It has friendly environment but not a lot of growth.
Pros
Its like family
Cons
Not any growth for an Admin.