Discover Hope Behavioral Solutions, Inc.

Discover Hope Behavioral Solutions, Inc. Employee Reviews

Great company--challenging role
Behavior Aide (Former Employee) –  Fremont, CAJanuary 17, 2018
If you are sure that you want to go into ABA therapy, I would definitely recommend Discover Hope. They treat employees very well and have a fun, friendly culture. Unfortunately, I felt under-prepared for my role as a Behavior Therapist, especially in the first few weeks of working, as the transition from training to running a session was very quick. Also, the company culture has high standards all around, so this position is much more than just a "part-time job." The mindset is very much career-oriented. For example, you will have to keep up with company e-mails as well as attend continued trainings and meetings. However, if you are confident in your interest in ABA and your dedication to the role, then Discover Hope is my top recommendation for you!
Pros
personal and warm job support, caring company culture, getting to work with amazing and adorable kids
Cons
a lot of little details to learn and keep up with, sometimes unpredictable schedule changes, role can be stressful
A fun, encouraging, and supportive place to work!
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Fremont, CADecember 6, 2017
Discover Hope has a fun relaxed feel while having set goals and very calculated procedures. The company loves to promote from within and everyone is treated is respect. The management team is very approachable and fair. The hardest part of the job as a behavior assistant or program supervisor is the the fact that you are working w children that have a different way of learning and it is not always easy to identify the best way to help them. The best part of the job is that you are actually making a SIGNIFICANT difference in a child and their family's life! It is incredibly rewarding, but it takes a special type of person to stick with it and push through the hard days.
Pros
flexible hours/days
Cons
driving
Productive and warm environment
Behavior Assistant (Current Employee) –  Fremont, CADecember 6, 2017
Discover Hope has a great working environment. I don't work often but so far I've had good encounters with everyone I've come across. I enjoy the people as well as my client. The hardest thing about the job is the commute and lack of hours I work, but overall it's a great place to be.
Pros
People, environment, work relationships
Cons
hours, commute
Fun and incredibly caring
Operations (Current Employee) –  Fremont, CADecember 4, 2017
Discover Hope has some of the funniest, dedicated, passionate people I have ever worked with! They truly care about their clients and employees too. While it is still a fairly small company, they are growing like crazy and provide a lot of opportunity for those interested in working with kids and helping families with children who have Autism.
Great culture, some downsides
Coach (Current Employee) –  Fremont, CADecember 4, 2017
Great management, caring and supportive. Flexible hours, although with some limitations such as needing to work late certain days to account for client schedules. Most enjoyable part of the job is seeing clients make progress, and building friendships with co-workers when we get to see them. Downsides of the job include low salary, the aforementioned late hours and a lot of driving in a typical work day.
Fun and supportive work environment
Senior Behavioral Therapist (Current Employee) –  Fremont, CANovember 28, 2017
Discover Hope is an incredible company to work for! They always make sure their employees feel cared for and supported and they constantly put people first. The workplace culture is crazy awesome and silly and they really take their work-life balance seriously. Discover Hope cares for their employees beyond the workplace too! They take time to get to know each individual working there and they make sure they support them in whatever walk of life they are in. Overall, one of the best companies to work for!
Great Coworkers
Behavior Therapist (Current Employee) –  Fremont, CAMarch 28, 2017
Discover Hope is an amazing company to work with. You will have the best coworkers you have ever met. They are wonderful people who truly care about their job.
Cons
low pay compared to other companies

Want to know more about Discover Hope Behavioral Solutions, Inc.?

Ask a question

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Discover Hope Behavioral Solutions, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

4.6