Discovery Benefits

Discovery Benefits Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Very poor
My job experience with this company was very poor..clients would call and explain to me how other Representatives would tell them that they basically do not have the patience or time to talk with the clients and would basically explain to clients how the company does not owe them any refunds and would try to cheat clients out of refunds. I would talk with clients to get them settled down and explained to them how I would take the time to help get the money they deserve. Discovery Benefits is a scam, a cheat, a fake, and a lie when it comes to health insurance, clients, and employees. Each employee is expected to receive between 30 to 60 phone calls per day and if you receive any less you will get deducted on your pay. I would not refer anyone (friend or foe) to work for this company or to sign up for health insurance through this company because they lie and are more concerned about quantity (numbers and money) than they are about quality (clients and their health insurance needs)
Pros
No pros
Cons
Cheat, Lie, Scam
Great place to work and the culter is the best
Overall this was a great place to work . Everyone is welcoming for the most part. I developed some close relationships with my co-workers. All the supervisors I had were helpful and actually cared about you as a person. They do need some adjustments made in their HR department with a couple people. Unfortunately the reason I left involved was because of a specific person. Please don't let my bad experience with one person deter you from applying here!
Pros
Great benefits, culture, fun environment
Cons
Certain employees and you take A LOT of calls where people scream and cuss you out.
Fun job, horrible coworkers/culture
The job itself was fun/interesting, but the staff and management were unprofessional and not a pleasure to work with. Very efficient and flexible with schedule.
Would you rate your company five stars?
Rate your employer to help people make better career decisions.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Discovery Benefits. Our community is ready to answer.
Ratings from women
InHerSight Score
3.4Personal Development
3.8Career Opportunities
3.6Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Discovery Benefits Reviews by Location