Discovery Data Careers and Employment
- Company size51 to 200
- IndustryFinancial Services
Marketing Specialist Intern in Eatontown, NJ
on June 4, 2019
This was a nice job to have, the people were friendly, but it is a very slow paced environment. People pretty much keep to themselves, and the work can be tedious and seem meaningless at times.
CONSULTANT MANAGER in Eatontown, NJ
on November 12, 2018
Great group of people that you work with on a daily basis. Also leadership works with people to accomplish the goal. Also, open door policy is great.
Data Analyst in Eatontown, NJ
on January 21, 2015
Small office. It gave me a taste into the finance industry with a strong outlook on what I need to know and where I need to get in terms of my knowledge in this particular industry. People I worked with were like family, a small company with a good genuine care for the employees.
What would you say about your employer?
Help fellow job seekers by sharing your unique experience.
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Discovery Data