Discovery Senior Living Employee Reviews for Nursing Assistant

Best Senior Living
CNA (Current Employee) –  Michigan City, INFebruary 20, 2018
Hands down the best senior living in the area. Great staff, supportive and friendly management. Phenomenal 401k program and comparable other benefits.
Pros
Great residents
Cons
Great team and love the residents!
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Ft. Myers, FLFebruary 6, 2018
Community is busy and my fellow team is fun to work with. Manager is always there to help. I left for a while and then came back. This is one of the better senior communitys ive worked at. Ive been here about 4 years.
Pros
discounted lunnh, good benefits
Cons
no OT available
Short staff
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNJanuary 22, 2018
Haven't been with this company very long. My experience has been good. The RA's,CNA's,and Nurses show compassion towards family and residents. Hands down to the RA's and CNA's" WE" as a team go above and beyond our limits for our residents.. regardless if we are understaff. We show leadership regardless if we're out of shape. The residents and family members are always treated with respect and compassion.
Pros
The Residents
Cons
Short staff