Discovery Senior Living Culture reviews

great management and great customers
Server (Current Employee) –  Hockessin, DEJune 20, 2019
Ever since I started working with discovery senior living, I have learned that there is great management in the dining department. They are very flexible and will work around your school schedule. The people that work there are very nice and are willing to cooperate and communicate with you. Most importantly, the customers which is our residents are very friendly.
Pros
nice people, free food
Cons
short breaks, short shifts
June 24, 2019

Thank you for your feedback! It's team members like you who make the difference in the lives of our residents each and every day. Thank you for your commitment and dedication!

Fun
Server (Current Employee) –  BoyntonJune 15, 2019
Very fun I love it. You learn to relax when in difficult situations. You become a fast worker. You become a family with your coworkers. Really nice place treats you manners etc.
June 17, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback! We strive to provide a rewarding and fun work environment for all our team members.

Thank you for being on our team!

Great place to work!
Regional Director (Current Employee) –  FloridaJune 7, 2019
Discovery Senior Living is a growing organization dedicated to Residents and Team Members. The work environment is fun, challenging, busy and collaborative. There are a lot of hard working and caring team members. Excellent benefits! Reasonable leaders!
June 17, 2019

Thank you for providing your feedback regarding employment with our company. We are pleased to hear you are enjoying your employment with us.
We strive to provide a positive and rewarding work experience for all team members.

Thank you for your service with us!

Growing company committed to it's employee experience
Human Resources (Current Employee) –  Bonita Springs, FLMay 1, 2019
I can attest to the positive culture, commitment of leadership and opportunities for professional growth with Discovery Senior Living. Commitment to our residents and their families starts at the top and trickles throughout the organization. I'm very proud of the work we do.
I would highly recommend Discovery Senior Living.
Pros
Great Benefits, Flexible, Innovative, Always striving to be better
Greatm place to work
Server (Current Employee) –  Phoenixville PANovember 20, 2018
Busy place but a great job experience. Nice place to work
friendly co-workers, flexible work schedule. Good learning experience. Hardest part was getting to learn all the names of people
Pros
residents
Cons
can get busy
professional work environment
Asisstant Director of Health & Wellness (Current Employee) –  Melbourne, FLAugust 31, 2018
Discovery Village at Melbourne is a great company to work for. Competitive pay, respectful staff, and the best residents! I look forward to a long career with Discovery Senior Living.
Pros
positive, upbeat environment, resident focused, and opportunities for job growth.
Best Senior Living
CNA (Current Employee) –  Michigan City, INFebruary 20, 2018
Hands down the best senior living in the area. Great staff, supportive and friendly management. Phenomenal 401k program and comparable other benefits.
Pros
Great residents
Cons
Amazing team and great benefits!
Executive Director (Current Employee) –  Bradenton, FLNovember 28, 2017
Amazing team and great benefits! I couldn’t be happier working with the team that I do each and every day. Going to work feels like being with family you Love! They are truly spectacular and second to none!
Pros
Incredible TEAM!
Cons
Great working environment in my community
Executive Director (Current Employee) –  Keller, TXJune 5, 2017
I wasn't sure about working for a for profit company. But I'm glad we found each other. Discovery Senior Living is a solid organization with integrity as part of their culture. They are a great company and still growing.
Pros
I absolutely love this industry, the people and especially the residents.
Cons
Lots of changes happening quickly from corporate, hard to keep up with them