Discovery Senior Living Employee Review

View all Discovery Senior Living reviews

Great working environment in my community
Executive Director (Current Employee) –  Keller, TXJune 5, 2017
I wasn't sure about working for a for profit company. But I'm glad we found each other. Discovery Senior Living is a solid organization with integrity as part of their culture. They are a great company and still growing.
Pros
I absolutely love this industry, the people and especially the residents.
Cons
Lots of changes happening quickly from corporate, hard to keep up with them

Other Discovery Senior Living Employee Reviews

Lost opportunity
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Lady Lake, FLJuly 18, 2019
Worst managed company. Staff and residents are leaving and for good reason! The community is dirty as well as the executive director! Open your eyes!!
Pros
I don’t work there anymore
Official response from Discovery Senior Living
July 22, 2019

We are disappointed to hear your feedback. Based on your location, we are unsure of what community you worked for. Could you please email us directly at HRInfo@Discoverymgt.com and provide more information so that we can address your concerns? Thank you for taking the time to share.

Two years in and going great
Sales Counselor (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VAJuly 16, 2019
I've been with Discovery for two years now and it has been far and above what I have had experience elsewhere with. My regional director is always there to assist when I need help but also empowers me to just get the job done on my own. I do work in sales so it is different with the compensation and was a scary jump to make to commission base with a smile base but I surpass my old salary sometime in the summer time and end up grossing a healthy amount. If you trust your sales abilities and have a good team Discovery Senior Living is going to let you excel. Have been given opportunities to grow and build my self for a chance at advancement when it makes sense for me. Would definitely recommend but as with all Senior Living your local Executive Director will have a role in your community and happiness but senior leadership does listen if it is going in a direction that you beleive isn't in the best interest of the community.
Official response from Discovery Senior Living
July 22, 2019

Thank you for your feedback! We are so happy to hear about your experience working for us. Our team members like you make all the difference every day! Thank you for your service to us!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Discovery Senior Living. Our community is ready to answer.

2.6