Discovery Senior Living Employee Review

View all Discovery Senior Living reviews

Don’t waste your time there
RN Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  AlabamaMay 11, 2019
You will not be valued with this company unless you are a marketer to bring in their money. Solely focused on numbers and not care. Belittled and bullied on a regular basis, with no voice for reason. Corporate only cares about petty things, and does not treat staff with basic respect. If it’s not about a dollar sign, they don’t want to hear it. HR will let threatening and hostile environments continue without proper disciplinary action. Watch your back! Because they are ready to throw you under a bus at any given opportunity. If you have a license, protect it......and run!!!!!
Also don’t have adequate staffing to care for all the residents they want to bring in there for their money. High turnover rates keep the staffing critical, and residents are lucky if they get their needs met. Staff working beyond their scope of practice and against regulations. Management forces inappropriate residents that are a higher level of care so they can pocket the money. Bottom line....it’s all about money!
Pros
Cons
May 13, 2019

Thank you for providing your feedback regarding employment with our community. We value all our team members and are disappointed to hear you didn’t enjoy working at our community.
We strive to provide a positive and rewarding work experience for all team members. If you would like to share more about your experience, please direct message us at HRInfo@DiscoveryMgt.com. We are taking your feedback and addressing all the areas of concern.

We wish you the best and thank you for your service with us.

Other Discovery Senior Living Employee Reviews

Dont Waste Your Time
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  DelawareJune 15, 2019
Terrible Managent...Prejudice..Upper Management and Corporate want to keep organization all caucasian. They use scare tactics to try and control employees and they bully staff.
June 17, 2019

Thank you for providing your feedback regarding employment with our community.
Our company is very proud of our diverse workforce and are disapointed to hear your feedback.

We take all concerns of this nature very seriously. If you would please reach out directly so that we can better understand and address your concerns, we would greatly appreciate it. You can direct message us at HRInfo@DiscoveryMgt.com.

We wish you the best and thank you for your service with us.

Fun
Server (Current Employee) –  BoyntonJune 15, 2019
Very fun I love it. You learn to relax when in difficult situations. You become a fast worker. You become a family with your coworkers. Really nice place treats you manners etc.
June 17, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback! We strive to provide a rewarding and fun work environment for all our team members.

Thank you for being on our team!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Discovery Senior Living. Our community is ready to answer.

2.5