Discovery Senior Living Employee Review

View all Discovery Senior Living reviews

Dont Waste Your Time
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  DelawareJune 15, 2019
Terrible Managent...Prejudice..Upper Management and Corporate want to keep organization all caucasian. They use scare tactics to try and control employees and they bully staff.
Official response from Discovery Senior Living
June 17, 2019

Thank you for providing your feedback regarding employment with our community.
Our company is very proud of our diverse workforce and are disapointed to hear your feedback.

We take all concerns of this nature very seriously. If you would please reach out directly so that we can better understand and address your concerns, we would greatly appreciate it. You can direct message us at HRInfo@DiscoveryMgt.com.

We wish you the best and thank you for your service with us.

Other Discovery Senior Living Employee Reviews

They are driving away great team members!
Director (Former Employee) –  Ft. Myers, FLJuly 10, 2019
The best Director left last year and residents and employees are all leaving. its bad for the residents who are staying. They cant seem to hire anyone good and positions keep turning over (especially in maintenance and sales). Very sad that the upper management has ruined a nice community where residents and staff were happy. Bottom line is the only important thing for regional/upper management!
Pros
Great residents
Cons
Poor corporate mgmt & leadership
Don’t Do It
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  The Villages, FLJuly 5, 2019
Worst Management Company! They talk a game, point the finger and bring nothing to the table! The Villages locations are a total failure! Current ED can’t tell the truth to save her life! Poor care and filthy.
Official response from Discovery Senior Living
July 8, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We are very disappointed to hear your feedback and take your concerns very seriously. Our resident and team member experience is of the upmost importance to us. If you would please reach out directly to HRInfo@Discoverymgt.com and provide more specific examples, we would appreciate it. Thank you,

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Discovery Senior Living. Our community is ready to answer.

2.5