Discovery Senior Living Employee Review

View all Discovery Senior Living reviews

Amazing team and great benefits!
Executive Director (Current Employee) –  Bradenton, FLNovember 28, 2017
Amazing team and great benefits! I couldn’t be happier working with the team that I do each and every day. Going to work feels like being with family you Love! They are truly spectacular and second to none!
Pros
Incredible TEAM!
Cons

Other Discovery Senior Living Employee Reviews

They are driving away great team members!
Director (Former Employee) –  Ft. Myers, FLJuly 10, 2019
The best Director left last year and residents and employees are all leaving. its bad for the residents who are staying. They cant seem to hire anyone good and positions keep turning over (especially in maintenance and sales). Very sad that the upper management has ruined a nice community where residents and staff were happy. Bottom line is the only important thing for regional/upper management!
Pros
Great residents
Cons
Poor corporate mgmt & leadership
Official response from Discovery Senior Living
July 16, 2019

We are disappointed to hear your negative feedback regarding your employment and our community. Our residents and team members are of the upmost importance to us. We would welcome the opportunity to discuss your concerns further. Please contact us directly at HRInfo@DiscoveryMgt.com.

Thank you for your feedback and we wish you the best.

Don’t Do It
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  The Villages, FLJuly 5, 2019
Worst Management Company! They talk a game, point the finger and bring nothing to the table! The Villages locations are a total failure! Current ED can’t tell the truth to save her life! Poor care and filthy.
Official response from Discovery Senior Living
July 8, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We are very disappointed to hear your feedback and take your concerns very seriously. Our resident and team member experience is of the upmost importance to us. If you would please reach out directly to HRInfo@Discoverymgt.com and provide more specific examples, we would appreciate it. Thank you,

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Discovery Senior Living. Our community is ready to answer.

2.5