Discovery Senior Living Employee Review

View all Discovery Senior Living reviews

No comments
dishwasher, prep cook, line cook, server (Former Employee) –  Sarasota, FLApril 23, 2019
See for yourself start of good if you like it stay if not go to pay any attention to the manager just try your best and do what you have to do not hard to do unless you have someone behind you all the time it will get stressful

Other Discovery Senior Living Employee Reviews

Great place to work!
Executive Director (Current Employee) –  Fort MyersJune 20, 2019
I find Discovery a very supportive and fun company to work for! They are all about taking care of their employees. It is a fast paced environment and every day you learn something new. Benefits are great and management actually wants to invest in you!
Highly recommend!
Official response from Discovery Senior Living
June 24, 2019

Thank you for your feedback! We are thrilled to hear of your positive experience. It's our team members like you who make all the difference.

Thank you for your service to Discovery!

great management and great customers
Server (Current Employee) –  Hockessin, DEJune 20, 2019
Ever since I started working with discovery senior living, I have learned that there is great management in the dining department. They are very flexible and will work around your school schedule. The people that work there are very nice and are willing to cooperate and communicate with you. Most importantly, the customers which is our residents are very friendly.
Pros
nice people, free food
Cons
short breaks, short shifts
Official response from Discovery Senior Living
June 24, 2019

Thank you for your feedback! It's team members like you who make the difference in the lives of our residents each and every day. Thank you for your commitment and dedication!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Discovery Senior Living. Our community is ready to answer.

2.6