Discovery Senior Living Employee Review

View all Discovery Senior Living reviews

great management and great customers
Server (Current Employee) –  Hockessin, DEJune 20, 2019
Ever since I started working with discovery senior living, I have learned that there is great management in the dining department. They are very flexible and will work around your school schedule. The people that work there are very nice and are willing to cooperate and communicate with you. Most importantly, the customers which is our residents are very friendly.
Pros
nice people, free food
Cons
short breaks, short shifts
Official response from Discovery Senior Living
June 24, 2019

Thank you for your feedback! It's team members like you who make the difference in the lives of our residents each and every day. Thank you for your commitment and dedication!

Other Discovery Senior Living Employee Reviews

Lost opportunity
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Lady Lake, FLJuly 18, 2019
Worst managed company. Staff and residents are leaving and for good reason! The community is dirty as well as the executive director! Open your eyes!!
Pros
I don’t work there anymore
Two years in and going great
Sales Counselor (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VAJuly 16, 2019
I've been with Discovery for two years now and it has been far and above what I have had experience elsewhere with. My regional director is always there to assist when I need help but also empowers me to just get the job done on my own. I do work in sales so it is different with the compensation and was a scary jump to make to commission base with a smile base but I surpass my old salary sometime in the summer time and end up grossing a healthy amount. If you trust your sales abilities and have a good team Discovery Senior Living is going to let you excel. Have been given opportunities to grow and build my self for a chance at advancement when it makes sense for me. Would definitely recommend but as with all Senior Living your local Executive Director will have a role in your community and happiness but senior leadership does listen if it is going in a direction that you beleive isn't in the best interest of the community.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Discovery Senior Living. Our community is ready to answer.

2.6