DISH Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 2,538 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEOW. Erik Carlson62%approve of W. Erik Carlson's performance
- Company sizemore than 10,000
- Revenuemore than $10B (USD)
- IndustryMedia & Communication
- HeadquartersEnglewood Colorado, United States
Salary estimated from 68.9K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Installation & Maintenance
Employees at DISH have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 452 questions about working at DISH. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from DISH employees.
Insights from 1.7K Indeed users who have interviewed with DISH within the last 5 years.
I thought the interviewer was completely clueless - I failed the interview - it was a high level deployment position, specialized usually a service handled by by large contractors but dish wants to try and save money and deploy their wireless network in house. I got a lot of dumb questions like tell me a time - The relevant questions should be - have you ever launched a carrier ? If so, how many? How familiar are you with federal, state and local jurisdiction codes and ordinances - have you manged teams, have you managed vendors. What's your experience with lease negotiations, how many have you signed? How many sites have you zoned permitted? How familiar with regulatory, legal and services - Total HR touchy feeling fluff -
Just talked about my previous jobs.
Can you work any shift Can you handle angry customers
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at DISH?Published on May 24, 2021