DISH Careers and Employment
Work wellbeingResults based on 3,195 responses to Indeed's work wellbeing survey.
HappinessHow enjoyable people find their day-to-day life at work
PurposeHow meaningful people find their work
SatisfactionHow content people feel with the way things are at work
Stress-freeHow manageable people find their work stress
Our adventure began by changing the way people watched TV, bringing DISH to where big cable wouldn’t: rural America. Since then, we have reinvented ourselves and our own industry with SLING TV to give millions of consumers more choice in entertainment. Today, we’ve officially entered the consumer wireless industry as the fourth largest wireless provider with our acquisitions of Boost Mobile, Ting Mobile and Republic Wireless — but that’s just the start. We’re building America’s first cloud-nativ...
Our adventure began by changing the way people watched TV, bringing DISH to where big cable wouldn’t: rural America. Since then, we have reinvented ourselves and our own industry with SLING TV to give millions of consumers more choice in entertainment. Today, we’ve officially entered the consumer wireless industry as the fourth largest wireless provider with our acquisitions of Boost Mobile, Ting Mobile and Republic Wireless — but that’s just the start. We’re building America’s first cloud-native 5G network to transform the way we live, work and play with unlimited possibilities.
Navigating an ambiguous future, our mission is clear. We adapt to and create change for all. Join us: careers.dish.com
You’re seeing all 592 jobs at DISH because we can’t find any available jobs at DISH close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
Salary estimated from 65.8K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Installation & Maintenance
Employees at DISH have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 472 questions about working at DISH. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from DISH employees.
Insights from 2.3K Indeed users who have interviewed with DISH within the last 5 years.
I thought the interviewer was completely clueless - I failed the interview - it was a high level deployment position, specialized usually a service handled by by large contractors but dish wants to try and save money and deploy their wireless network in house. I got a lot of dumb questions like tell me a time - The relevant questions should be - have you ever launched a carrier ? If so, how many? How familiar are you with federal, state and local jurisdiction codes and ordinances - have you manged teams, have you managed vendors. What's your experience with lease negotiations, how many have you signed? How many sites have you zoned permitted? How familiar with regulatory, legal and services - Total HR touchy feeling fluff -
I thought the interviewer was ...
Just talked about my previous jobs.
Just talked about my previous ...
Can you work any shift Can you handle angry customers
Can you work any shift Can you...
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at DISH?Published on May 24, 2021