Play YouTube video button

DISH Employee Reviews

United States5,379 reviews
Found 5,379 reviews matching the search
Featured review
DISH selected this as a representative review
Good company to work for!
Upbeat environment, great technology, great people. Sales department allows flexibility of schedule and accomodates changes where necessary. Sales targets are a challenge to achieve.
Innovation and customer centric, low value of employee
Always seemed they were looking for ways to terminate employees, went to another site under the thought I was going to evaluate and then uptrain inconsistent ee, only to be called in at end of day for a round table discussion to hear the Reg VP ask ok who can we fire today
It was nice to work for them. you will know very good people. Managers Assistance is Awesome. My recommendation: If you don't like selling or afraid of crawling under house this job is not for you.
Job security
Job security no advancement opportunities must be all requirements you do not meet the requirements you will be terminated turnaround time average 2 years because extreme expectations of the position management also has a turnover rate
Supervisor sucks
Supervisor joe was greedy, hateful. Was lied to by the company. Supervisor tried to manipulate me cut my hours. Kept taking my days from me. Told me to sell there junk products that was over priced. Supervisor joe told me if I didn't sell there products I would never get pay raises or ever get a promotion.
Your experience matters.
Help out others considering your employer. Rate your employer.
Stressful environment
Any sales job requires a lot of time and stress, never the less companies will require more from you and if you dont succeed then you wont be able to enjoy of all the benefits
Law suits
This company is going out of business soon all the managers have lawsuits from agents due to harassment and drugs being offered in order to excel. I hope the ones who suffered at the hands of those managers and team leads get properly compensated!!!!
Sales sales sales
If you want to work for dish, get ready for outrageous sales goals, and fluctuating work schedule. Workplace culture has disappeared, almost completely. Best part of my job, My customers.
Great company to work for
Working for Dish has been a great experience over the years. The work and expectations have evolved, and my knowledge and skills with it. The pay is great, and freedom of working on my own every day is also something I really enjoy.
Good job if you like working outside with your hands and being a problem solver. 4 day work week is great! The perks that go with the job are nice. Only drawback is the long work day. But it goes by fast.
Previously Voted Horrible Place To Work
If you were not selling their products that don't work, than you did not do well. I don't want to waste my time projecting the error I made in working there.
Great team! Loved working there!
Starts my day at 7am. Make sure to have all essentials before heading to the road. Greeted customers and maintained a polite tone.

Conducted site surveys, than installed dish.

Very fun job!
overall great company
i really enjoyed this company. the hours were great, the management staff was very helpful. The benefits were really good. I truly enjoyed going to work everyday.
Good First Job With Little Control Over Getting
Q.A. 'ing sales calls can be monotonous. I had to train salespeople at call centers and retail stores. It's known as the Walmart of pay for T.V. It's a low frills job.
Productive and strong place to learn skills.
Structured and stable work environment, basic benefits and overall good place to work. Great job to gain experience, pay often at or below industry averages.
Sales men not technicians
Horrible company, you learn to instal and fix dish services but if you don’t atleast sell 40 dollars worth of products every appointment you will never get promoted and eventually fired for under performance. So we technicians, would just charge people for items have them call back after the month so they can ask for refunds.. Until the company caught one, why? Because no one wants to buy an HDMI cable for 40 bucks, people don’t want to buy your 1000 dollar sound bar if they can find the same one in amazon for 250. Stupid company they have a huge turn out rate tech realize it’s a sales man job stick it out for a year then just find a better technician job
Good
It was an pretty good job, nice hours, good benefits & nice people. I really liked it there only thing is they’re poorly at communicating call outs in case of emergencies needs more structure in that area
amazing place
i love this job so friendly. there is always someone to talk to and the training is straight forward you get payed what you put in so if you do well and try hard is shows on your pay
buen ambiente de trabajo
mejora continua, capacitaciones constantes, profesionalismo, buenas prestaciones
Very demanding job but simple
Get use to back to back calls. There isn't enough time to relax or step away from the phone after dealing with difficult customers. They have high expectations when it comes to statistics. Most employees cut corners to obtain the goal. This ultimately puts more work on the next employee because they actually have to resolve the issue.Billing issues easy, but customers calling in about technical issues become difficult since you are being held to their metrics.

Please do not take this review and think Dish Network is a horrible place to work. It is great to get exposure to call center work. I recommend this call center for entry level support reps or if your looking to get started in a call center. Since they work you hard, any other place that you go to becomes a breeze.
It was ok
Experience was a really long time ago. Big company. Head quarters in a different city. Not many opportunities to improve skills, take courses. Many layers of management.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at DISH. Our community is ready to answer.
1.5K
Comparably
Diversity Score
TOP50%
In the Top 50% of similar size companies
The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at DISH.