Disney Theatrical Group Employee Reviews

Amazing company, not much advancement
Marketing (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 27, 2016
Wonderful company, incredible work, amazing experiences. Limited opportunities for growth and development from within. Limited cross department integration on projects and personnel interactions. Executives are invested in the company mission, and their employees. Pay scale is not wonderful for the size of the overall company, particularly in middle management and support staff.
Organized, great company and team building
Publicity Associate (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 7, 2015
I loved working for a company that the employees genuinly adored. Every one had such a passion for what they were doing. I was one of 12 summer associates (they hired one per department) and worked under a supervisor but also worked as a group with my associates to create an associate project. It was interesting to compare creative ideas versus the business side of things and was often a struggle to meet an in-between. I do work more on the creative side but am an extremely logistically minded so I usually worked as a mediator. I learned more about working in a team there than anywhere else. I fell in love with the company and the job.
Pros
Lively work environment, creative atmosphere
Cons
Summer position
Wonderful, much overlooked branch of the Walt Disney Company
Senior Lead (Current Employee) –  New York City, NYMay 31, 2013
I have work for Disney Theatrical Group for almost five years. My interest in enterainment management and operations derives from my years at this company. From the tools I've aquired to work in this industry to the people I've met, working for Disney Theatrical has been nothing but wonderful.
Interesting place to work, with lots of exposure to creativity
Coordinator, Marketing Strategy & Media Management (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMay 19, 2013
A recent restructure has made the department run a bit smoother. Media and budgets change regularly, however, because of the old nature of the medium of theatre, new and innovative media ideas are occasionally hard to get approved.
Pros
Free entrance to all Disney parks, and a discount on hotels. Free and discounted tickets to Broadway shows.
Cons
Not a lot of opportunities for promotion
supercal....
Account Payable (consultant) (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 13, 2012
a laid back work environment, someone is always singing a song or laughing...a typical day starts with reading and replying to emails, coding invoices and processing. I learned that it is very expensive to run a hit show.
Pros
free give aways, and discounts to shows
Cons
temp assignment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Disney Theatrical Group. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2

Ratings from women

2.8InHerSight Score

2.8Personal Development

2.0Career Opportunities

3.7Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Disney Theatrical Group Reviews by Location