Distinctive Home & Health Care Employee Reviews

Productive and Learning experience.
Hospitality Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Bowie, MDJuly 23, 2018
A typical day at work, can be where it can be short on staff or electronic issues. What I've learned is how to handle the situation.
Management was willing to listen and understand most of the time what was going on. The workplace culture was a great experience to work. The hardest part was working with all types of personality and behavior issues. The most enjoyable part of the job, at the end of the day most of the patients were pleased with a job well done.
Pros
Comment Cards and Military coins I would recieve.
Cons
I think we were treated very fairly at our job of employment.
Professional and Productive Workplace
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Bowie, MDFebruary 9, 2018
In the short time that I've been working at Distinctive Home & Health Care I've had the opportunity to train with all the departments and have been given the platform to continue to learn and grow. I love that my days are busy, I work closely with senior management, and I feel supported by the entire staff.
Run away as fast as you can
Appointment Clerk (Former Employee) –  Fort Campbell, KYJanuary 11, 2018
This place is toxic. The company is horrible, the HR manager is rude and doesn’t know how to do her job. The work itself is easy but there’s never any reward for doing a good job just a bunch of negative feedback because the company wants to keep you under their thumb. If you enjoy being talked down to, talked about and treated like you’re dumber than a box of rocks, then this is the place for you!
Pros
Cons
Toxic environment, poor management
Official response from Distinctive Home & Health Care
February 2, 2018

The above post was left by a disgruntled former employee after they stopped working at DHC.

Fast Paced and A great place to learn
Admin Assistant (Current Employee) –  Bowie, MDSeptember 15, 2017
I enjoy working at Distinctive because I have learned so much in my short time here already. I have been able to learn and cross train departments. I am allowed to work freely and with little supervision. I have been trusted with projects and allowed to use my knowledge and experience to implement new processes while learning about Government contracting. Nice place to work. Good place to learn from smart hardworking people!!
Pros
office amenities, learn new things, pay & benefits
Horrible Employer-Turns Blind Eye to Harassment
Call Center Clerk (Former Employee) –  Fort Campbell, KYOctober 27, 2014
The job is stupid easy. Problem is management. The supervisor will target you and tell others in the office that they will get you fired before you even start working. The supervisor also yells and degrades not only employees, but also patients. HR will ignore employee complaints and will side with their harassing supervisor, who lies and falsifies time sheets and documents. It's a horrible company.
Official response from Distinctive Home & Health Care
February 2, 2018

We do apologize for the negative experience you had while working with DHC. The manager in question has been replaced.

Want to know more about Distinctive Home & Health Care?

Ask a question

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Distinctive Home & Health Care. Our community is ready to answer.

Distinctive Home & Health Care Reviews by Location