District of Columbia Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 55 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEOInterim Director, E. Lindsay Maxwell II, Esq.72%approve of Interim Director, E. Lindsay Maxwell II, Esq.'s performance
- Company size5,001 to 10,000
- Revenue$100M to $500M (USD)
- IndustryGovernment & Public Administration
- HeadquartersDistrict Of Columbia
You’re seeing all 18 jobs at District of Columbia because we can’t find any available jobs at District of Columbia close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
Salary estimated from 768 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Community & Social Service
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 39 questions about working at District of Columbia. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from District of Columbia employees.
Insights from 45 Indeed users who have interviewed with District of Columbia within the last 5 years.
What was most important with the department of employment services based in DC Washington with the ability to secure and to keep files confidential and to keep all PII or otherwise known as personable identifiable information secure and under constant security.
Behavioral questions about communication, high volume of work and working with people
What made me interested in pursuing employment with the District of Columbia Office of the Attorney General as opposed to seeking employment in the private sector at a major law firm like my previous employer?
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- District of Columbia