DISYS Employee Reviews

The Workplace Culture
Desktop Support Technician (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILApril 26, 2018
The work place environment was productive and yet easy going. The lead tech was always giving creative comments on the progress on all tasks being done.
Pros
Everyone knew what had to be done
Cons
Unless you were not part of the lead tech
Literally steals from its commissionable employees
Sr. Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  AZApril 21, 2018
commonly deducts large amounts from commissions and base pay without providing any explanation/reasons as to why, then forces you to utilize a service desk ticket system in order to make inquiries into the reasons why large amounts of your pay check were deducted.
Nice
Processor / Wells Fargo (Former Employee) –  Des Moines, IAApril 18, 2018
I enjoyed working for this company, I would work for them again! The recruiters are nice and very personable! Very nice place to work for! Amazing opportunities.
Fast-paced and great company to work for.
Billing Clerk (Former Employee) –  Oakland, CAApril 12, 2018
Fast-paced work environment with a management team always willing to assist in daily functions. Typical work day was to analyze accounts for payment posting or payments and work priority being first. Usually working from an EXCEL worksheet to track production. The most enjoyable part of working with DISYS was helping patients to gain the best benefits their insurance carrier offers and the hardest part of the job was actually leaving. I really enjoyed working with DISYS contract assignment with Kaiser Permanente a very great company to work for.
Pros
Easy commute
Cons
No Benefits
A heads up
Tier 2 Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Rosemead, CAMarch 22, 2018
Your not working specifically for DISYS. Your working for TCS which is working for Sothern California Edison.

The environment was super fast, every man for himself, no team work, no inventory, no access to anything.
Pros
Decent pay
Cons
horrible benefits
Great Company
Contractor to Verizon, Implementation Engineer (Current Employee) –  Temple Terrace, FLMarch 22, 2018
I have enjoyed my time working for Verizon via Disys. Dysis has been a great company to work for so far. I hope to find another assignment through them in the near future.
A Body Shop consulting firm
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Mettawa, ILMarch 9, 2018
DiSys recruited me for the open contract at HSBC.
The administration in the front office was spotty and when the contract expired, they had no other opportunities to offer. So I had to make my own arrangements.
Good company to work for
Bankruptcy QA Specialist (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXFebruary 27, 2018
I was placed at Bank of America and did the motion for relief process and then moved to doing the QA process. I really like the job. Unfortunately, we were never hired as permanent workers, and the assignment ended leaving us all to look for other avenues.
Helpful and Supportive Staff
Report Developer (Contractor) (Former Employee) –  Durham, NCFebruary 20, 2018
Since I worked as a contractor I wasn't in the main office very much but the staff that helped to onboard me and prepare for my assignment were excellent! They made sure that I had everything I needed to represent the company and myself in the best possible light. I was well informed, on time and ready for the tasks the customer needed me to perform.
Great Company
Content Author (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAFebruary 8, 2018
There is terrific support and great benefits to working as a contractor for DISYS. My co-workers who were assigned from other companies joked that I worked for the Roll Royce of staffing agencies. I couldn't agree more!
desperation
Technical Writer (Contractor) (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXFebruary 2, 2018
this company is about turnover. Keep your head down and your mouth shut, do NOT ask questions of them or anyone at the client. Lots of turnover, very little communication and almost no attempt to assimilate you or onboard you. I got paid but they lied about the earned vacation pay and each thing required significant emails to various people. The leads at the agency purposely lied, largely due to inexperience with how to address issues that left them uninterested in the resolution of the simplest matters.
Pros
Paid Weekly
Cons
Inexperienced management, lack of procedures, no onboarding
I enjoyed my association with DISYS and will accept another job
Data Steward (Former Employee) –  McLean, VA 22102January 29, 2018
My typical day was working on variousl projects.
My supervisor was awesome. The most enjoyable part of the the job was meeting friendly co-workers
Disorganized
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNJanuary 27, 2018
Constant turn over. Not much business going through local office. So much turnover that current contractors and clients notice that it is becoming excessive.
24 hour commitment
Finance and Professional Services Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Des Moines, IAJanuary 25, 2018
The pay was awesome. Hours are overwhelming. You have to be able to take calls and work all hours. Management unsteady and unprofessional. Best part of the job was how rewarding it was helping people find jobs.
Pros
Compensation
I really enjoyed learning this new skill set. Bank of the West Was a wonderful environment to work in.
Contractor (Former Employee) –  ColoradoJanuary 22, 2018
Overall this was seemingly a great experience with great people to work with and learn this new role. However, unfortunately, there were the workplace bullies the sabotagers, the underminers. It was quite shocking to realize Jennifer Peterson and the most hideous, horrible, monstrous of a human being, both physically and mentally absolutely vial from the inside out Linda Lein-Cruis we're heavily involved in sabotaging many people good names. The funny thing is, Bank of the West is adamantly is against workplace bullying and harassment but yet these contractors were exactly these miserable soules. Anybody and everybody, DO NOT hire Jennifer Peterson or Linda Lein-Cruise, unless this is what you're looking for in your workplace culture
Pros
Great Flexabity, great pay, great support
Cons
Work place bullies, Linda Lein-Cruise and Jennifer Petersen
Dysis
Deployment Technician (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 10, 2018
Working at DYSIS was a good job. The pay was fair, and the work during the contracts was consistent. I would recommend a friend to work there.

The coordinators were very good at finding hotels and ensuring we got paid our per diem.
Pros
Familiar work
Cons
Sometimes equipment was shipped to wrong locations
Good environmemt
LOAN PROCESSOR (Former Employee) –  Hanover County, VAJanuary 2, 2018
Nice work environment. Fast paced environment. Very customer oriented. Great customer service always. Constant training on how to get better at your job. Multi tasking a must.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
temp job
Interesting
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXDecember 22, 2017
Interesting company to work for. The candidates were really awesome to partner with.

I wish them great success. Recruiting is a tough road and they work with terrific companies
Very flexible
Infrastructure Technician (Former Employee) –  Concord, CADecember 19, 2017
I love how flexible this company is , if I needed a Uber or anything on the job or to get to the job they provided it and also gave me an option to reimburse most of my expenses.
Great place
Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Eagan, MNDecember 15, 2017
Great company to work for insofar as placement goes. Benefits and upfront relocation costs are non-existent. Recruiters don't know much about HR and benefits.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DISYS. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score

3.0Personal Development

3.6Career Opportunities

3.3Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight