DISYS

• Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Trust in colleagues

Work Culture

I love my job, love working at my contract location. However, I have very little contact with DISYS other than turning in my hours. No feedback is frustrating.

Good opportunities

DISYS is great for matching employees with employers and I wouldnt have the opprotunity to learn new things at different companies if it werent for them

Very poor employer

Corrupt is this place, we allowing people to get wages for investigating people who have done way less than all government and pro sport players have ever done or will? You don’t punish a poor person who’s backed into corners just so you can have a job and live your life well. It’s amazing the rich along with the not so honest teachers tag teaming each and keep all poor people down

Temporary staffing company

This is the worst place to find a job. The men here are so atrocious and behave like kids in school. They ignore your phone calls and emails. Don’t get a job through them because they pick and choose what job they want to give you not the job you applied for. Worst temporary company every.

Do not work for these people!

I’ve been having problems since I started. No job security, HR doesn’t answer the phone, reply to emails late & have no communication within themselves (I’m guessing everyone works remote). Messes with your money. Contract was supposed to be 6 months but only worked for 2. Was notified of a layoff a WEEK before the layoff & they don’t relocate or secure you with another job. I could go on & on. Save your time.

Pros

Cons

Everything. Waste of time.

Great coworkers but horrible management

My team was great and so was the company we contracted with. Never heard from our manager for the entirety of my contract even when I would reach out to him. Company and recruiters made no effort to find new placement near end of contract for anyone on my team. Good place to get some experience but wouldn't count on this company as a career maker.

Pros

Remote work

Cons

Benefits, Lack of Communication, Management

Excellent recruiting company that wants to see you grow as a person

DISYS is a wonderful company to be recognized. The recruiter helped me land my dream job at a tech company. She was caring and filled with wisdom, and valued me as a person. The management of the company is very organized, and HR will get back to you immediately with any questions and concerns you have. As a recruiting company that ties you with opportunities, you are going to constantly grow.

Pros

Good communication from management, organized, inclusive and diverse

Cons

Contract position

Company I was contracted too is great. DISYS is a scam

DISYS will not pay you the fear amount you should be paid. At the end of your contract they will say you owe them PTO. Don’t care about no one but their own.

Pros

Good company they sent you to work for

Cons

DISYS don’t pay before the holidays and they are rude. Low pay and don’t give pay raise.

Loved the job onsite, hated the management

Worked at the client site for eight months, loved the job, schedule, the people, and wasn't far from home. But the management out of LA was never fully in tune with what was accurately happening on site. I was fired from the job after eight months with out any notice because of three infractions: the security managers felt uncomfortable with me being in a classified environment, even though I had my rights restored after I completed my polygraph test; I received a bad review for accidently issuing a token to a customer before forgetting to tell him the token doesn't belong in a classified space, which I personally apologized for and the site lead was notified of; lastly I changed out a work desk that was received even though I had thought my request for a new desk was denied. No one from my office or facilities told me that the old desk was going to be donated, so I took it upon myself tor changing it out. Was never told or had any idea that would upset the client (facilities), even though no one there offered me a helping hand. And just like that, a week later, my tower lead out of LA fired me on a call. I wish that someone told me about that, or to ask for help in changing out the desk. It was quite upsetting as I wanted to serve the client company as professionally as I could.

Pros

Hours, location, the people (client and co-workers)

Cons

Poor communication from management/not fully aware of the details

run

You work for a bunch of ignorant people who show favoritism to who kiss their butt they don't communicate well its a headache and pay is horrible would not recommend

Will not have your back

Management will not support you when a client company makes unproven claims about your performance. They will cancel your contract and side with the client.

Good contract

I had a contract with transunion and my only problem was that my manager was not very helpful and I did not feel included. I was constantly left out of important meetings. I was also promised a permanent position since day 1. However, at the last minute I was told that they couldn’t hire me on. My Recuriter was very nice and helpful and found me another job as soon as my contract ended.

Pros

Great pay

Cons

Lack of communication, management was not helpful

Nice people

I Wish there was better communication between upper management and employees. And that certain information was provided sooner than later. I also wish more opportunities for advancement were available. Overall happy with my job!

The communication was pretty good at the start.

I think the biggest issue was not knowing who to report for absences because that was not provided at the beginning. The job I got through the company itself was very simple and I thought it was ok for a temp job. I decided to leave because I'd rather find something closer to home. I'm not sure if I would want to go through temp again.

Cons

poor communication

Okay company. Stepping stone for better things

Value your employees. Evaluate each employee and pay based on what they bring to the table. High turnover rate due to lack of appreciation. Other wise a great company to work for

Pros

Paid every week

Cons

No opportunity for growth

Stay away.

Don't recommend. Management is too cheap; they only think in the cheap way that doesn't take care of its employees. They don't acknowledge or appreciate you. They think they pay you, so either you listen to them or you leave.

Great place to work , been here since 2014 and love it everyday, Its a great place to work , please logg on and apply thru the company website if your

Rigid structure - policies take precedence.

Contract position with an NGO. Overstaffed middle management adheres to policies and procedures to the detriment of employee input. Managers do not know the specifics of subordinate roles.

Pros

Good work/life balance.

Cons

Less than median compensation.

Contractor role

If you have had a contractor role before you know the ins and outs. DISYS is no different. If you go in with a one and done mindset you will enjoy DISYS. I will say all their people are wonderful.

Pros

Good pay, awesome people

Cons

One and done, same as other contractors

eh

flexible amount of work but there will not be an opportunity to grow and get higher pay. If you can, choose something else that will treat you better

Lack of improvement

Contract for Socal Edison faced a downward level of advancement / benefits / pay. There were no raises for 2 years in a row -- not even cost of living increase to match inflation. There were often times that projects were dropped in our lap (although I think that was TCS and lack of communication). Benefits were expensive and cut almost $90/wk for PPO insurance out of paychecks. However, work/life balance was okay with time off. Although PTO was capped at 10 days a year including to cover Holidays. So you could take time off but not paid.

Pros

Good team to work with and job was not always stressful

Cons

Management became overbearing and negative

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DISYS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score
2.7Personal Development
2.8Career Opportunities
3.4Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Powered byInHerSight

Compare DISYS with

• DISYS
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?