DISYS
Happiness rating is 51 out of 100

DISYS Employee Reviews

I love my job, love working at my contract location. However, I have very little contact with DISYS other than turning in my hours. No feedback is frustrating.
Company is OK. They didn't communicate well. The hiring process was nice and the recruiters where caring. Only problem.was the communication between them and the company the job was for. Supposed to be a remote position ended up being an in person job.
Pros
Good people
Cons
Poor communication
I got hired by Disys to work under contract for another company. I have yet to receive any information from Disys and I feel as though I’ve been “thrown to the wolves”. This recruiter does not engage with the people they hire. The hiring process was terrible because I had to send the same information to Hr a million times but yet I did everything right on my end. The company that hired me through them is okay, they should probably choose a different recruiting agency to represent them.
Pros
Working from home, coworkers, schedule
Cons
Management, no communication
This is a consultant firm to SCE. Pay rate is low, but the work is reasonable. It has little structure and process in place. Maybe it is the pandemic where it makes it more difficult for DISYS and SCE to collaborate. Everyone does its own things and in many cases there is always lack of communiation.
Company has terrible management and even worse communication abilities. They do not support their employees whatsoever. Got hired to work a 2 year contract with no direction or leadership from them, only to get laid off 4 months into it. They laid off our entire team, even though we met all our quotas. Do not do any type of business with them.
Management is horrible! They will tell you you're hired. You spend time completing background checks and fingerprints. Verifying information. Signing up for benefits. Etc. Only to be told they are not prepared so you can't work. That's what happened recently. They were backed up with shipping proper equipment to new hires. Kept pushing back the start date. Then the snowstorm in TX happened and four days later they sent an email saying they do not have a specific start date anymore due to not enough customers wanting to apply for loans with the bank you're supposed to work for. And that you're better off looking for another job. Now you're back to square one. Save your time and energy and apply anywhere else that's not under DISYS.
Cons
they are unprepared but proceed to hire people for jobs that don't even exist yet
They landed me a very good position working for the state of which I am grateful for and enjoy working for however they really are horrible at communicating and letting you know vital information in a timely fashion. You never can seem to get ahold of anyone directly and if you do, its like they talk to you in a demanding tone wanting things to be done on their time yet they cant ever seem to get their ducks in a row. Seems they are only in this business to secure some type of commission based on how many people they can place at a job site.
Pros
Great job opportunity
Cons
Communication, people not understanding basic common courtesy
Stay away from this terrible company. The recruitment team is awful and lack basic confidence, professionalism and ability to delivery a job. Complete waste of time and energy.
Cons
DISYS will get you hired and then drop you like a hot potato. You'll be lucky to hear anything back from them after the first few weeks of assignment.
Pros
Prompt placement
Cons
Ghost management
DISYS seems to be a solid company although the hiring process was a bit disjointed in my case. All the interactions I've had during my time here with anyone at DISYS has been positive, but I have yet to learn a lot about the company outside my window. I'm excited to see how I advance in the coming months and take on new responsibility and projects.
Pros
Trust and solid pay
Cons
Separated from the larger company
If the company cuts you they don’t try and help you get another one. You get a call mid shift that the company is letting go you aren’t told why. They send you an email 3 days later with the exit process
They are a contract placement firm. They will lowball you on pay and benefits if you let them, know your value. Contact from recruiter depends on who the recruiter is. Learn as much as you can and network with the people you work with.
Cons
Healthcare is available, but extremely expensive.
This was a good way for me to get my foot in the door with a fulltime position within wells fargo. My main point of contact was great and stayed in contact with me and checked in frequently! I reccomend looking into starting your career with Disys.
They are very unprofessional. They want you to do all there work. Human resources is a joke! My four year old nephew could have done better then this lady! Please don't waste your time!
Pros
Cons
No one has any idea what they are doing!!!!
My work was contract work flying all over the USA for a project. I enjoyed the work, got to see a lot of places however the timing between arriving at the city (via plane) then driving perhaps an hour or more to the hotel, sleeping 4 hours only to get up at 6, work 12 hours, then eat, sleep and pack up because had to be onsite by 6am (and check out) because once you were done there, you have to drive to airport for next flight out and then do all over again for next place. Great people. just a lot of travel, driving and looking back, didn't get paid for the travel time at all. But then again, that was just one job.
Pros
Met some nice people
Cons
Long hours, a lot of travel no pay for driving time and not a lot of sleep.
I just got another Indeed Invite for this position for data entry with Disys. Unless I'm greatly mistaken, unlikely, it's for Wells Fargo.When I put in and was hired for the original data entry position via Disys, I was told it was for Wells Fargo, (correct) that it was full time (MASSIVE LIE), that it was Monday - Friday (MASSIVE LIE).The position was Part Time, Friday and Saturday.Disys screwed up the pay for me, that I finally almost six weeks later received in the mail, AFTER telling them that the direct deposit information had been updated. The *DAY BEFORE* payday they then sent me an additional tax form to fill out for local taxes. All my interactions with Disys have to be rated as NEGATIVE in the extreme. Lack of professionalism from them, I do have a PILE of documented correspondence as I refuse to discard anything employment or work related to back up my statements. I flat out refuse to consider ANY position with Disys as there is no reason to repeat such an extremely poor experience.
Pros
Cons
poor support, lies about position details, failure to respond in a timely fashion. IF you don't reply instantly to their demands it's horrible, but don't expect the same from them. Hypocrisy.
I was woken by a phone call that insisted I commit to the job and a four month contract. I was told there would be no interviews or any other screening process. They kept trying to entice me like a bad salesman. Then to generate an "ID" they asked for a lot of personal info and my last four of my SSN because we wouldn't be able to continue any further without it.
Disys is a great company. Wonderful managers and good leadership. Really a great place to work. Very trustworthy company and they treat you well. Cannot say enough good things.
Pros
Interesting work
Cons
Sometimes hectic pace
I received 1 day training and was told I would train for 6 weeks they lied . they put me on a zoom chat with 99+ people and told us to go with the wolves and take calls after 1 day of power point training and no true phone call examples with live calls .
Pros
from home
Cons
the whole program
Put thru the ringer with this one. I am 95% sure it is a scam and they just want their money off "hiring you" The I-9 process was sketchy, and once I finally caved and did it, they ghosted me. Just wanted my personal information to do God knows what with. In the middle of a pandemic, awesome. Thanks for wasting my time.
I have worked for this company twice and been outsourced to other companies who needed my skills. They ae a great IT resource company with excellent benefits and they even work to get the end client to hire you full time. Very dedicated outsourcing firm.
  1. Employee Reviews