Ditch Witch Employee Reviews

Fun workplace
Press brake operator (Former Employee) –  Perry, OKMarch 30, 2019
Good workplace enjoyed working there very respectable work place trained and provided health care to employees had lots of different job opportunities for every employee
Pros
Lunches
Cons
Shirt break
About ditch witch
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Grandville, MIMarch 26, 2019
Service customers with parts or service needs. Learned a lot about equipment. Very rewarding place that will teach you many basics as well as more difficult job skills.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Short staffed
Traditional Environment
Mechanical Designer (Former Employee) –  Perry, okFebruary 20, 2019
Charles Machine Works carried on traditions and often took its future from its past. While working at Subsite, I felt my direction gave little leadership.
To this point, I was challenged less than at other positions I have held since this time.
Small town job
Welder/Destructive Test Inspector (Former Employee) –  Perry, OKFebruary 20, 2019
It pays well enough for being the only job in that town other than a fast food or a gas station. They seem to reward you for staying long which is good.
Pros
Family atmoshpere
Cons
Low pay
Great place
Material Handler 1 (Former Employee) –  Perry, OKJanuary 14, 2019
Really great place to work. Hated to leave the place. Really great people and they love to mingle and get to know everyone. Even the boss will walk around and greet you at least once a month.
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Perry, OKJanuary 11, 2019
Very fast paced at times. Assembly products not always available so had to wait on them. Otherwise a great place to work with really good compensation.
Nice environment with friendly co-workers
Fir Street - Field Tester (Summer) (Former Employee) –  Perry, OKDecember 27, 2018
It was nice to work there and all of my co-workers were super friendly, but the job i was doing was dangerous and if you didn't pay attention you could be injured or worst.
Pros
30 min lunches
Cons
Hot/cold temps
Awlful
Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCDecember 12, 2018
WORST COMPANY because the owners are OLD, stuck in their ways, and won't relinquish control! They are micromanagers but don't know what they're doing.
Pros
Cons
Everything.
good place to work
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Perry, OKNovember 26, 2018
good company to work for wish I could go back to work for them I messed up with the company there were no regrets they made there decision on what happened I believe they would hire me back
Good people and excellent benefits
Production Assembly (Former Employee) –  Perry, OKNovember 12, 2018
Ditch witch was full of awesome people. Everyone from the top floor management down to the toilet scrubbers were nice people. The work isn’t too hard once you get in the groove, the pay is good enough to keep you satisfied, and the benefits are second to none.
Some great people to work with.
Southern Arizona Outside Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZNovember 1, 2018
There are no typical days at work. Heighten responsibilities and urgency to meet customer needs can change quickly at any given time. I learned how to operate equipment worth a few thousand dollars all the way up to 1/2 a million dollars. I dealt mostly with management via phone as the main office is in Phoenix. However my manager came down to Tucson about 2-3 times/month. The most difficult part of the job was searching for solutions when an equipment demonstration didn't go as planned. The most enjoyable part of the job was closing a sale!
Pros
Autonomy, mke your own daily scheduled route.
Cons
Small market in Tucson.
Good job for the money
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Perry, OKOctober 3, 2018
Great place to work, upper management needs some work though. Friendly people, good benefits. Plenty of overtime. Factory conditions can be bad during different seasons
Management is below bar, overall good place
Material Handler (Current Employee) –  Perry, OKSeptember 20, 2018
Fair pay. Decent place to work. Great benefits. 3 shifts to choose from. Room for advancement. Welding school available for free. Will help pay for school.
Welder I
Welder (Former Employee) –  Perry, OKSeptember 4, 2018
The job was good. Steady work with some mandatory overtime. Relaxed work environment. Some of the best benefits I have every had. DIscounts on work boots and glasses.
Always moving never bored
Material Handler and Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Perry, OKAugust 14, 2018
I like the pace of work. I worked nights so there's not to many people moving around but still enough to get help when needed good bosses just hard to move up in the company
Amazing
Electronics Division - Manufacturing Manager (Former Employee) –  Perry, OKJuly 6, 2018
It was a great place to work. I decided to move. I am currently back in OK nd want to stay here for good. I am looking for a position at a great company.
Pros
culture
Cons
Tbd
Screwed me around on
Assembler I (Former Employee) –  Perry, OKJune 28, 2018
I wouldn’t work for ditch witch again I wouldn’t recommend it to communication gap is bad out there hard communication very hard that’s one of the main problems out there is communication
Great place to work with a very friendly enviornment. Fast paced with focus on quality and schedule attainment.
Assembler II (Former Employee) –  Perry, OKJune 14, 2018
In my experience at DitchWitch I found it to be a friendly work environment with a fast pace and a wide variety of tasks to be performed daily. I had a deep understanding of most aspects of the processes required to produce my products from raw materials to finished units. I was able to work directly with the engineers to fully understand my product from Prototype stage through completion of production units which allowed me to create the highest quality product. My hard work was recognized and I was compensated generously for them as reflected in my annual evaluations and employee file.
Pros
Friendly atmosphere.
Cons
Short lunch and breaks. Shift started at 6 am.
Great company and people
Regional Parts Manager (Current Employee) –  Perry, OKMay 22, 2018
Great product, great company, great people. Problems come from implementing Lean, too much internal hiring, and not as many opportunities for young high achievers.
Not to good
Technician (Current Employee) –  Columbia, SCMay 11, 2018
don't do it. Not worth the hassle. Ignorance is to common here. everyone knows everything . no one has used a wrench. that is management has one goal And its not you

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ditch Witch. Our community is ready to answer.