Ditech Financial LLC Employee Reviews

small company
Shipping Clerk (Former Employee) –  Edinburgh, INMarch 12, 2019
This is a good company to work for if you don't have a lot of bill or if you have a small family. Doesn't pay much but is very easy work there is occasionally losts of overtime
Great company difficult times
Sr. Business Analyst - LOS Configuration (Former Employee) –  Fort Washington, PAMarch 4, 2019
The company was a great place to learn and grow. Unfortunately it is current going through management and direction changes that make any long term plans unmanagable.
I enjoyed working there.
Payment/Suspense Processor (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXMarch 4, 2019
I enjoyed working there. Its up to the person. Working here was sometime a challenge when we had to do overtime. It was nice when we were able to take classes.
Pros
friendly place to work.
Cons
worked some long hours
Stressful
Collections Agent (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZMarch 3, 2019
They watch every single thing you do. There is no freedom do not make a mistake you will pay for it. Micro managed to the MAXX. Be prepared to put in extra hours. The management was helpful and well trained, but way too controlling.
Pros
Decent pay and bonus
Cons
Stressful NO freedom
Cutting out business
Senior FNMA Investor Analyst (Current Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNFebruary 23, 2019
This company used to b a very good company to work for. Our office is being closed down and thousands of people are or will be out of work. There are other locations being closed also. The company made very bad decisions and caused the company to go belly up. Upper management for this company is horrible.
benefits
Cons
poor upper management
February 25, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to write this review. We value and consider all feedback received and use this to consider areas of improvement. It's never easy when any organization makes a business decision that results in a reduction in work force. Our approach is to communicate as quickly as possible to those impacted and work with each individual to review options. In most cases, we encourage employees to apply for similar positions posted on our website.

Enjoyed working at Ditech
Sr. Escrow Specialist/Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  St. Paul, MNFebruary 22, 2019
I learned at lot in my time at Ditech and enjoyed working there. I understand about all aspects of Escrow. This company allowed me to grow and learn.
Ditech Financial LLC
Bankruptcy Representative (Current Employee) –  Rapid City, SDFebruary 16, 2019
I enjoyed working at Ditech Financial LLC. Everyone was very helpful when first learning the process. I learned a lot of legal procedures and new programs.
Nice break room
IT Service Desk Technician (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNFebruary 15, 2019
Not sure what to say here. They have shipped all the HelpDesk Department offshore. No further opportunity offered for personnel affected by change. Poor career management.
February 18, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We’re sorry that your experience at ditech fell short of your expectations. We want nothing more than to provide an environment that is positive, productive and collaborative. The feedback we receive from our internal surveys, as well as reviews like this, help us identify areas where we can improve.

Ditech
Investor Reporting Manager (Current Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNFebruary 5, 2019
My experience at Ditech was positive. I had a great manager and excellent culture within my team. I worked with many hard working and talented people. The company is struggling financially and is going through layoffs now.
A Great Opportunity to Develop
Business Process Analyst (Current Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNFebruary 4, 2019
Ditech has been a great company for me to develop software skills. When I started here, I had a good education, but wasn't good with software (other than Excel). Since my time at Ditech, I've learned Access, VBA, and two dialects of SQL.
Pros
Great place to start
Cons
Opportunities limited
Na
Relationship Manager (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZJanuary 30, 2019
a good place to start ! Not much room for growth ! In a current buy out! Was take off the stock market ! So this can be concerning! D
Flexible schedules..
Ditech
Single Point of Contact Specialist/Sales (Former Employee) –  Irving, TX 75038January 26, 2019
This company no longer exists. The company filed for bankruptcy and is no longer open for services. While there, it was a decent job. B2B calls definitely kept you engaged with clients.
January 28, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to write this review. It is never easy when any organization makes a business decision that results in a reduction in work force or a closure of a specific location. When that happens, our approach is to communicate as quickly as possible to those who are impacted and to work with each individual to review options. In most situations, we encourage employees to apply for any positions that are posted on our website for other locations.

A challenging place to work
Director (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJanuary 21, 2019
The company is undergoing many changes due to it's financial distress which gives employees at all levels a sense of uncertainty. The day to day operation changes moment by moment which does not allow employees the benefit of how they are rated on a routine basis.
Pros
Good work location (downtown)
Cons
Continuous changes at the executive leadership levels
January 28, 2019

Thanks for your comments. We value and consider all feedback received, as we look for ways to improve every aspect of our business. The work/life balance issue is important to all of us at ditech. No company can succeed in the long-term without a balanced, productive and positive work environment. The work here is challenging and fast paced, and we welcome those who have that drive for success. We appreciate any other suggestions you might have. Please feel free to reach out to ditechcommunications@ditech.com

management
Home Loan Processor (Former Employee) –  Tustin, CAJanuary 18, 2019
The managers were available to assist with problem solving, and guideline discussions. They were very persistant in assisting to get things solved or explained.
Pros
good manager
Cons
unorganized system
Good benefits
Senior Loan Officer (Former Employee) –  Maryland Heights, MOJanuary 18, 2019
Good place to work. Not much room for advancement. Smaller office. The benefits were comparable with other companies. Flexible working schedule to accommodate you.
Outgoing enviorment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJanuary 17, 2019
Very busy, need to be able to multitask. Must easily adapt to everyday changes of company policies. Good benefits, medical coverage and paid time off.
Pros
Good learning experience.
Cons
Mandatory overtime.
Call Center Work
FRONT-END DIALER COLLECTOR (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZJanuary 15, 2019
Inbound/Outbound call center environment; customer service high expectations and stress. The expectations are to have an EVPH of $3400.00 per hour. If a customer doesn't follow through with their promise to pay, it goes against you.
January 28, 2019

Hey, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. We recognize the need to consistently request employee suggestions through internal surveys and monitor other sources including social media outlets. We are committed to creating a work environment where our employees have the resources, training and support to succeed.

OK to work here but no security right now
Account Recovery Specialist (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZJanuary 4, 2019
Ditech has already filed for BK and they are looking into it again. They have laid off people and there is not much room for advancement. There is talk right now of being bought out and they are unsure of the future of this company.
January 14, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We’re sorry that your experience at ditech is falling short of your expectations. We want nothing more than to provide an environment that is positive, productive and collaborative. The feedback we receive from our internal surveys, as well as reviews like this, help us identify areas where we can improve. Thank you again for the feedback and I welcome any more details of your experience via email: ditechcommunications@ditech.com.

Stressful but great team work
Default-Payment Processor (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNDecember 28, 2018
I enjoyed working in this company. It was very unfortunate that the location in Saint Paul has to be closed. Yes, why am I giving this position such a good rating? Well, because there so much team work within the team. Not even just my team. I've seen how other teams from different department helped each other. You are known for the work that you do and you receive help without having to ask for help. Very lay back on days that are slow.
Job was good but place is going down the tubes.
CONVERSION ANALYST (Former Employee) –  Rapid City, SDDecember 26, 2018
They can't seem to turn it around to become profitable again. Was once a good company to work for but too many mistakes by upper management along the way reduced profitability and they can't recover.
Pros
healthcare

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ditech Financial LLC. Our community is ready to answer.

Women's ratings

3.0Fairygodboss Score

50%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

50%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss