Ditech Financial LLC Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Management and Culture
Business Systems Analyst (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZOctober 11, 2018
The management I was under at Ditech was phenomenal. Unfortunately that management team is no longer there as they left in the summer of 2016. However the support and training was top-notch.
Be prepared to find another job soon
Foreclosure Specialist (Former Employee) –  Rapid City, SDSeptember 30, 2018
Not the best company to work for. They don't care about their employees. They continuously revamp their needs and let people go who are highly trained. would not recommend
October 2, 2018

Great times
LOAN OFFICER (Former Employee) –  Santa Ana, CASeptember 27, 2018
Great place to work if your looking to make your paycheck. Great staff with plenty of opportunity to make a living and move up. Plenty of work hours and changing atmosphere.
Pros
pay and friendly
An evolving company
Contractor (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZSeptember 27, 2018
Overall the company culture is second to none, Great collaboration, training options, team work, and leadership. Lot of energy being directed on improvement and process efficiencies. The culture includes lots of recognition, employee activities at all sites and a great intranet site. Nice work environments and great access to management.
Pros
Supportive management, great culture, great training
Cons
Lots of moving parts at the moment
Striving for Strength in Lender Servicing
Research Specialist (Current Employee) –  St. Paul, MNSeptember 25, 2018
Ditech is always seeking high quality results in a supportive, friendly, determined work environment. Ditech provides learning and growth opportunities and maintains industry compliance.
Pros
Energetic open to ideas and industry standards
It never feels like work
Operation Analyst (Current Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNSeptember 24, 2018
At Ditech you aren't driven like a horse and mule. You have your work in an environment that is pleasant and fun. People are always laughing and also getting work done as requested plus some.
Good place to work, if you enjoy call centers
Early Stage Debt Collector/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Rapid City, SDSeptember 19, 2018
Good place to work, very fast paced, can be stressful. enjoyable if you like call center environment. hardest part of the job is to have to hear about people having a hard time in their lives. The best part of the job is to be able to help people.
Hmmmm
Bankruptcy QA Specialist II (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXSeptember 18, 2018
The company was ok...TLs, Sups, Directors, particularly those out of South Dakota, super sucked...straight ditzos... No way they couldve survived with the so-called leadership they had in place. Absolutely no idea how to lead. Only company i know that cuts your pay when you go perm from contract status. Sneaky, back biting snakes from SD...There lies your problem...if you want to stop the bleeding start there!!!
Pros
Co-Workers (Front Line. Soldiers) leaving
Cons
South Dakota (corporate) sucky management
October 2, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write this review and I wish you the best of luck in your new position. We recognize the need to listen to the issues that are affecting employee satisfaction, including our employee surveys and comments that we see on social media sites. Thanks again for your comments.

Poor
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLSeptember 17, 2018
this is a bad company to work for I wouldn't recomend an animal or alien to work for this company...lack of training and no help managers have attitudes
Pros
benifts
Cons
everything else
September 25, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We’re sorry that your experience at ditech fell short of your expectations. We want noth-ing more than to provide an environment that is positive, productive and collaborative. The feedback we receive from our internal surveys, as well as reviews like this, help us identify areas where we can improve. We are excited for what the future holds. Thank you again for the feedback and I welcome any more details of your experience via email: ditechcommunications@ditech.com.

Doors will be closed soon
Correspondence Specialist (Current Employee) –  Rapid City, SDSeptember 12, 2018
The upper management chain is continuously changing as the company is continuously failing. Unfortunately they do not listen to the employees who are running the business.
September 25, 2018

Thanks for taking the time to write this review. It is never easy when any organization makes a business decision that results in a reduction in work force. When that happens, our approach is to communicate as quickly as possible to those who are impacted and to work with each individual to review options. In most situations, we encourage employees to apply for any positions that are posted on our website.

Overall I enjoyed my time there up until the last two years. The starting salary was great
Advanced Recovery Analyst (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZSeptember 12, 2018
I enjoyed my time with the company up until the last two years. My last position did not offer extensive training and I dont feel I was given the tools for being successful.

I was blessed to have excellent managers during my time with ditech. I feel the starting salary was great and I was able to work my way up within the company from 16.50 An hour to 22.10 An hour.

I enjoyed my coworkers.
Pros
Tuition reimbursement, Coworkers, Great managers
Cons
Lack of proper training
Fast paced
Senior Processor (Former Employee) –  Costa Mesa, CASeptember 10, 2018
Fast paced with contests to push production. Food provided to keep employees from leaving for lunch or dinner. Company paid outings and parties. Children allowed at work
Management under the gun to cut costs
Underwriter (Former Employee) –  PASeptember 6, 2018
Ditech is a fun place to work, great benefits, etc. Going thru cost cutting and reorganization has lowered moral of employees, who must almost monthly wait to see if their jobs have been cut.
Pros
Pto, Benefits
Cons
Cost cutting, many reorganizations have lowered morale
Driven
Mortgage Processor (Former Employee) –  Fort Washington, PA 19034September 4, 2018
Ditech is a good company to work for, the benefits are good. Some managers were better then others giving other departments more leverage to hit team goals. In some case you were micro -managed especially if not hitting your monthly goal. it was allot of pressure to hit goal. They did allot for there employees. exp. Picnics..events...
Pros
benefits, co-workers
Cons
Pressure/Stress
Great experience but overall unsustainable
Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  Fort Washington, PASeptember 2, 2018
Exposure to senior leadership has helped me with presentation skills and overall confidence. However that also comes with added stress and increased hours. It is difficult to have a work life balance since there is always a new priority, and usually the new priorities come with quick turnaround times. Recognition is minimal and employee turnover is high (probably due to the facts above as well as the overall state of the company). Pay is decent and benefits are okay. The main drawback there is the 401k matching (small percent of salary matched which is not fully vested until 4 years, and the matching only occurs once at the end of the year).
Pros
Exposure to senior leadership, fast-paced, friendly staff
Cons
No work-life balance, high turnover, struggling company
Good place to work with good pay
Customer Service Professional (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXSeptember 1, 2018
Great place to work. I was able to request time off when needed. My boss was fair and cared about his employees. I felt appreciated and tried hard to earn my bonus because I was happy at work.
Coworkers are fun to work with
UW CONSULTANT IV (Former Employee) –  Ft. Washington, PAAugust 31, 2018
Morale has been down since direction of Upper management was not known.
They would say 1 thing to employees & go in different direction.

Upper Management had thier own plan and would not ask the people who actually did the work on a day to day basis.

Flexibility was never a problem, but then Company cut back on policies.
On my team very energitic and friendly but..
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Rapid City, SDAugust 29, 2018
N/A very fast paced environment it can be fun and is Definitely a learning place. But as any other job can be stressful at times. Can be pretty laid back on some things but good structure
A learning experience
Foreclosure Specialist (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZAugust 27, 2018
Ditech's instability will give you the opportunity to learn multiple skills. Once they figure out how to resolve the issues from their recent bankruptcy, they will be a stable company to work for.
Pros
flexible schedule, career development skills
Cons
instable, understaffed
Quality and learning
Quality Assurant Representative (Current Employee) –  Rapid City, SDAugust 26, 2018
In The Rapid City office, I loved the work ethic this office held. I learned enough to become the best in my field no matter what position I moved into. I loved the challenge of working in bankruptcy. I learned a great deal from some of the finest supervisors.
Pros
training, willing to listen to improvements
Cons
can take a while to put necessary changes in place to complete the job correctly

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ditech Financial LLC. Our community is ready to answer.

Women's ratings

3.0Fairygodboss Score

50%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

50%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss