Ditech Financial LLC Employee Reviews

Management has no regard for its employees
Foreclosure - Document Execution Specialist (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLDecember 8, 2018
The environment was one of constant concern that the company was going to lay off its employees due to the perpetual concern the company was going to sell out due to continual business loss of profits. The company has not had a profit for years.
December 10, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We’re sorry that your experience at ditech fell short of your expectations. We want nothing more than to provide an environment that is positive, productive and collaborative. Please feel free to provide other feedback or suggestions for improvement by emailing: ditechcommunications@ditech.com.

Productive and comfortable work environment
Underwriting Manager (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLNovember 13, 2018
Working at Ditech was a pleasant rewarding experience. A typical day at workout Ditech is roughly 8-10 hours in a management position with a schedule of meetings daily. Good management training and resources available. I enjoyed my peers and the work culture there.
Pros
good benefits
Cons
Several executive management strategy shifts of focus
Just a complete mess
Bankruptcy Specialist (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZNovember 13, 2018
From training that is half incorrect and ends up not being related to your job all the way to being unwilling to accommodate time off if you don’t have PTO even after asking in the interview process what time off you have planned.
Pros
Breaks
Cons
Healthcare, management, training FULL dysfunction
November 20, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We’re sorry that your experience at ditech is falling short of your expectations. We want nothing more than to provide an environment that is positive, productive and collaborative. The feedback we receive from our internal surveys, as well as reviews like this, help us identify areas where we can improve. We are excited for what the future holds. Thank you again for the feedback and I welcome any more details of your experience via email: ditechcommunications@ditech.com.

Fast paced operations environment
Loan Servicing Manager (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNNovember 11, 2018
My immediate chain of management gave me a lot of autonomy. Career advancement was very limited.
Ditech closed their office in St. Paul, after I left, laying off everyone.
Pros
Autonomy
Cons
No career advancement opportunities
business closed
Senior Back End Collections Specialist (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXOctober 25, 2018
the company took away the bonus' after I worked there for 8 years. we only had one meeting per month for 1 hour at a time. the company closed after working there for over 8 years.
November 20, 2018

Thanks for taking the time to write this review. It is never easy when any organization makes a business decision that results in a reduction in work force. When that happens, our approach is to communicate as quickly as possible to those who are impacted and to work with each individual to review options. In most situations, we encourage employees to apply for any positions that are posted on our website.

Nice place to work
Senior Mortgage Underwriter (Former Employee) –  Fort Washington, PAOctober 25, 2018
Great people to work with but I worked there for 13 years and was a very dedicated and hard worker only to recently get laid off. I worked as a supervisor for first 6 years and went into underwriting for the rest of my time underwriting conventional, FHA, jumbo and HARP loans.
Was once great but poor leadership killed this company
Senior Loan Processor (Former Employee) –  Fort Washington, PAOctober 19, 2018
It was an awesome place to work but the direction of the company was not planned well and as the streamline/HARP wave came to end, so did the promise for this company. It's a shame, it was a cool place to work for a while and the pay was great for a while too.
Pros
Not sure anymore
Cons
Future is suspect and the money is horrible now.
October 22, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We’re sorry that your experience at ditech fell short of your expectations. We want nothing more than to provide an environment that is positive, productive and collaborative. The feedback we receive from our internal surveys, as well as reviews like this, help us identify areas where we can improve. We are excited for what the future holds. Thank you again for the feedback and I welcome any more details of your experience via email: ditechcommunications@ditech.com

Management and Culture
Business Systems Analyst (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZOctober 11, 2018
The management I was under at Ditech was phenomenal. Unfortunately that management team is no longer there as they left in the summer of 2016. However the support and training was top-notch.
Flexible work schedule
Loan Processor (Former Employee) –  Fort Washington, PASeptember 30, 2018
Management was very helpful. Flexible work schedule, overtime if needed. When volume demanded extra hours working remotely was allowed. Very considerate of work/life balance as long as the work demands were met.
Pros
Cafe and gym on site
Cons
Long hours were required
Be prepared to find another job soon
Foreclosure Specialist (Former Employee) –  Rapid City, SDSeptember 30, 2018
Not the best company to work for. They don't care about their employees. They continuously revamp their needs and let people go who are highly trained. would not recommend
October 2, 2018

Great times
LOAN OFFICER (Former Employee) –  Santa Ana, CASeptember 27, 2018
Great place to work if your looking to make your paycheck. Great staff with plenty of opportunity to make a living and move up. Plenty of work hours and changing atmosphere.
Pros
pay and friendly
An evolving company
Contractor (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZSeptember 27, 2018
Overall the company culture is second to none, Great collaboration, training options, team work, and leadership. Lot of energy being directed on improvement and process efficiencies. The culture includes lots of recognition, employee activities at all sites and a great intranet site. Nice work environments and great access to management.
Pros
Supportive management, great culture, great training
Cons
Lots of moving parts at the moment
Striving for Strength in Lender Servicing
Research Specialist (Current Employee) –  St. Paul, MNSeptember 25, 2018
Ditech is always seeking high quality results in a supportive, friendly, determined work environment. Ditech provides learning and growth opportunities and maintains industry compliance.
Pros
Energetic open to ideas and industry standards
It never feels like work
Operation Analyst (Current Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNSeptember 24, 2018
At Ditech you aren't driven like a horse and mule. You have your work in an environment that is pleasant and fun. People are always laughing and also getting work done as requested plus some.
Company is not longer around
Loan Processor (Former Employee) –  Costa Mesa, CASeptember 20, 2018
Worked for DiTech.com prior to them selling to GMAC. It was a high demanding job and lots of hours worked but they always made it worth it in the end.
Good place to work, if you enjoy call centers
Early Stage Debt Collector/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Rapid City, SDSeptember 19, 2018
Good place to work, very fast paced, can be stressful. enjoyable if you like call center environment. hardest part of the job is to have to hear about people having a hard time in their lives. The best part of the job is to be able to help people.
Hmmmm
Bankruptcy QA Specialist II (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXSeptember 18, 2018
The company was ok...TLs, Sups, Directors, particularly those out of South Dakota, super sucked...straight ditzos... No way they couldve survived with the so-called leadership they had in place. Absolutely no idea how to lead. Only company i know that cuts your pay when you go perm from contract status. Sneaky, back biting snakes from SD...There lies your problem...if you want to stop the bleeding start there!!!
Pros
Co-Workers (Front Line. Soldiers) leaving
Cons
South Dakota (corporate) sucky management
October 2, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write this review and I wish you the best of luck in your new position. We recognize the need to listen to the issues that are affecting employee satisfaction, including our employee surveys and comments that we see on social media sites. Thanks again for your comments.

Poor
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLSeptember 17, 2018
this is a bad company to work for I wouldn't recomend an animal or alien to work for this company...lack of training and no help managers have attitudes
Pros
benifts
Cons
everything else
September 25, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We’re sorry that your experience at ditech fell short of your expectations. We want noth-ing more than to provide an environment that is positive, productive and collaborative. The feedback we receive from our internal surveys, as well as reviews like this, help us identify areas where we can improve. We are excited for what the future holds. Thank you again for the feedback and I welcome any more details of your experience via email: ditechcommunications@ditech.com.

Doors will be closed soon
Correspondence Specialist (Current Employee) –  Rapid City, SDSeptember 12, 2018
The upper management chain is continuously changing as the company is continuously failing. Unfortunately they do not listen to the employees who are running the business.
September 25, 2018

Overall I enjoyed my time there up until the last two years. The starting salary was great
Advanced Recovery Analyst (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZSeptember 12, 2018
I enjoyed my time with the company up until the last two years. My last position did not offer extensive training and I dont feel I was given the tools for being successful.

I was blessed to have excellent managers during my time with ditech. I feel the starting salary was great and I was able to work my way up within the company from 16.50 An hour to 22.10 An hour.

I enjoyed my coworkers.
Pros
Tuition reimbursement, Coworkers, Great managers
Cons
Lack of proper training

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ditech Financial LLC. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.8InHerSight Score

2.4Personal Development

3.4Career Opportunities

2.8Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight