Ditech Financial LLC Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
No longer in service
Bankruptcy Quality Assurance Document Analyst (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXAugust 13, 2018
Due to bad management company is no loner in service so i do not think a review is needed on a company that is no longer in the industries watch out for the name change.
rewarding place to work, my manager rocks!
Insurance Processing Representative (Current Employee) –  Rapid City, SDAugust 9, 2018
Ditech has been a good place to work. I have learned a lot since I've been here and enjoy my job and the daily interaction with customers over the phone. I have learned so much from the current manager.
Pros
summer and winter parties
Cons
facility is closing
High paced, friendly environment
Collections Representative (Current Employee) –  Rapid City, SDAugust 6, 2018
I enjoyed my time with Ditech Financial. I was sorry to hear they were closing the doors in Rapid City. Fast-Paced energizing environment and wonderful people worked there.
Pros
Food Vendors
Cons
Job security
fast paced multi faceted work environment
Mortgage Servicing Specialist II (Current Employee) –  Rapid City, SDAugust 2, 2018
Ive learned so much about the mortgage industy. The most rewarding part of the job is helping customers save their homes from forclosure. The best part of my job is the people I work with and the management staff.
Pros
great benefits
Cons
corporate communications with district offices
Administrative Assistant/Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXJuly 30, 2018
Enjoyed working at Ditech but they were in Financial stress and everyone was laid off at the Irving location. Had good benefits and the pay was good.
very stressful
Backend Collections (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXJuly 28, 2018
Called customers on past due mortgages and showed them how to save their houses. Loss mitigation and bankruptcy. Let them know their choices of how to sale their house.
Pros
Learend about mortgages
Cons
learned out you could lose your house
I love my job but company is going to be closing
Claims Processor (Current Employee) –  Rapid City, SDJuly 28, 2018
Love the people the flexibility and the responsibility. I have always been comfortable in knowing what I need to do to succeed in this job. The uncertainty of the site I work at is the only reason I'm looking for a new job
Pros
People
Cons
Job security
Challenging work place with low job security
Program Manager (Current Employee) –  Fort Washington, PAJuly 27, 2018
This company is plagued by its past financial decisions. Much pressure is placed on employees to be highly productive with little job security. There is work/life balance depending on your level within the organization. Decisions are driven by the financial challenges and so employee morale is not highly valued.
Pros
healthcare, on-site gym, work-life balance, decent salary
Cons
no job security, poor culture
Customer Service Representative/ collections (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZJuly 26, 2018
When i first started here it was 10-7 shift then it switched to 9-6 due to daylights savings which is fine. However, in a matter of 6 months we went from having to work no weekends to having to work every 3 weekend which was inconsistent due to the fact that the scheduled changed again about a month or so later. Then we had options between 7-4 8-5 and 9-6. About another month or so later then we were switched to 6-3 7-4 9-6 and 12-9 mind you now we have to work 1 Sunday every 10 weeks. It was just never consistent. Not to mention NONE of the dept ever kept in contact with one another it seemed. They had metrics they wanted us to hit like the First Call Resolution but how do you expect us to keep or first call resolution above standards when other dept aren't doing their jobs so the customer calls back looking for info. I could never send out emails due to my emails was never set up to be able to send emails out to the customer so i constantly had to go thru others to send out the docs i needed sent out making my job a whole lot harder especially when customer wanted to wait on the phone for the doc to come through. When someone has a family and baby sitter its kind of hard to just through it on them that hey by the way my scheduled changed again for the 4th time in 6 months. Its udderly ridiculous and unorganized. So many times we were told that if we hit our goals we can move up to CSR2 and get a dollar raise but oh no one ever told us that that changed that we don't get a raise for moving up. The fact that they just walk people out in front of everyone too is unprofessional  more... and embarrassing. Put your selves in the other peoples shows for once. The sups its like they didnt ever know the answers when there was questions it was just do this or do this. Thank you.  less
Pros
some of the employees were great
Cons
unorganized, uncaring, there for the money not for the customers.
productive and fun
Collections Representative (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZJuly 25, 2018
i enjoyed working for ditech the people are fun to work with everyone is team player, everyone helps you if you have any questions.i learned how to maintain calls very calmly working here, learned that there is always room for improvement with clients and the calls you take.
Work was very hectic.
Asset Recovery Specialist/Collector (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZJuly 23, 2018
Working for Ditech was very stressful. There were monthly goals that needed to be hit and almost impossible to do so. A lot of documents were required when trying settle on loans that most customers didn't want to provided especially if they no longer had the home. Management did not communicate very well.
Pros
very rare bonuses
Cons
commute
Volatile work environment due to management instability
Senior IT Manager (Current Employee) –  Fort Washington, PAJuly 22, 2018
The organization has recently emerged from bankruptcy and is still struggling with leadership change and the demands of a changing mortgage environment. This has created a level of uncertainty among the workforce and there has been an unusually high level of management instability.
Pros
Relaxed work environment.
Cons
Benefits are average.
lack luster. sit down. take calls. don't ask questions.
Bankruptcy specialist (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZJuly 18, 2018
horrible work place. management is incompetent. they don't care about you as an employee, or their customers and their homes. main goal every day is to sit down, take calls, and don't ask questions. they do not care what information you give the customer whether its right or wrong. just get to the next call.
Cons
everything
One of the worst places I've worked
Foreclosure Specilaist/Bids (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZJuly 17, 2018
We were constantly threatened with loss of our job. The VP over foreclosure, actually, closed a meeting saying "Let's got take some houses away!" Obviously, compassion was not their strength.
Do not work here!!!!!
Bankruptcy (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZJuly 16, 2018
Worst place ever, poor management. People here have no ide what they are doing especially in the bankruptcy department. The director has no regard for his employees only the supervisors ofcourse. No professionalism!!! They micro manage and abuse their power and treat you like children. Ofcourse all these supervisors have no experience and there no processes to follow. If you decide to come here, make sure it’s temporary otherwise don’t.
Pros
Just the pay
Cons
Health care is expensive, management needs to be permanently eradicated
Collabrative and great place to work
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNJuly 14, 2018
Leadership excelled in providing company vision and updates. Appreciation by leadership and others for tasks performed. Able to work from home when needed. Culture was collaborative.
Pros
Colaboritive
Cons
Site Elimination
A Great Opportunity to Develop
Business Process Analyst (Current Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNJuly 12, 2018
Ditech has been a great company for me to develop software skills. When I started here, I had a good education, but wasn't good with software (other than Excel). Since my time at Ditech, I've learned Access, VBA, and two dialects of SQL.
Pros
Great place to start
Cons
Opportunities limited
I was there as a temp
Loan Servicing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNJuly 9, 2018
Ditech Financial in St Paul is relocating out of state. There were many people who left. They lost supervisors, managers, IT technicians, regular employees. I was there as a temporary associate. They were bringing in temps to fill the positions which those who left created. I waited for 6 weeks to get access to a certain program in bankruptcy. Very disappointing.
Pros
You take your lunch at any tie
Cons
Lack of people who know what they are doing
Typical day at work.
Foreclosure document execution specialist (Current Employee) –  Rapid City, SDJuly 9, 2018
I come in at 5:30 am and leave at 2. During those hours I sign on to various computer programs in order to help direct me in the accuracy of executing foreclosure documents which include accounting and many other legal decisions in which I speak with attorney's to correct the document if need be. I work with excel and again other various types of computer programs.
Pros
the schedual and enviroment
Cons
job security
Not great
SENIOR MORTGAGE ANALYST (Current Employee) –  Fort Washington, PAJuly 6, 2018
Ditech has changed over the years for the worst.
Very limited pay structure which does not reward top performers.
Hyper focus on metrics which do not matter but keep management busy. Also, top heavy with managers which are not motivated by helping sales close loans.
Pros
Gym
Cons
Micro Management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ditech Financial LLC. Our community is ready to answer.

Women's ratings

3.0Fairygodboss Score

50%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

50%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss