Divergent Industries LLC Employee Reviews

Very positive and Energized working environment
Dealer (Current Employee) –  Muncie, INMarch 19, 2019
Great place to work with amazing opportunities to advance in the company. I’ve made great money and plan to advance and make even more! All my co workers are extremely caring and we all feel like a big family! Great sense of belonging and recommend anyone looking for great opportunities to apply!
Pros
Lots of Recognition, rewards for hard work, Lots of chance for great money. Advancement
Cons
Some nights we work longer hours
We have a ping pong table.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Muncie, INMarch 13, 2019
This isn’t just a job, but a career. There’s so much opportunity for advancement, and promotion. My co-workers are like family, and it’s a great work environment.
Pros
Good management, opportunity
Cons
The job is a total scam - and no one makes any money!!
Salesperson (Former Employee) –  Muncie, INFebruary 13, 2019
The job is going door to door selling Kirby Sweepers - They hire about 20 people a week and all quit by the end of the week.

They are total scam artists and the scum of the earth for lying to people saying they will make $500 a week,

They have been around since around the year 2000 and have changed names multiple times.

They are constantly hiring because no one makes any money.
You spend 12 hours a day in a bus with 6 other sales people who get shuttles to Indianapolis and AGAIN NOT ONE PERSON MAKES A SALE BECAUSE THE SWEEPERS ARE $2000!

Just ask around and surely someone you know, knows someone who has worked selling kirby sweepers and were scammed into believing they were going to make $500 a week too.

Dont believe me.... Well go ahead and apply (everyone gets the job) and see for yourself. Dont say I didnt warn you.
Pros
Cons
The job is a scam
Don’t waste your time.
Dealer Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Muncie, INJanuary 14, 2019
Worst place to work for. The boss is grimey acts as if she’s paying to help you out not as if you just worked 6 days a week. They say $500/ weekly is guaranteed, but never once does it come into play. You can work 12 hours, but if you don’t make a sale you don’t get paid. They also say they don’t leave you in homes alone, but they do. Everything they say in the interview & training are lies. I do not recommend working for this company at all. Don’t waste your time.
Cons
You only get paid for sales.
my thoughts
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Muncie, INDecember 6, 2018
I love working here. free vacations are awesome. a typical day is arrive at 9 a.m. morning meeting until 11a.m. then to the field knock doors and sell machines
Pros
alot of free stuff
Cons
you must sell
Fun and exciting place to work
DPS (Current Employee) –  Muncie, INApril 16, 2018
I love working here. Amazing people, family oriented, and amazing pay. Incentives, trips, recognition and fast track merit based advancement. Changed me and my whole life.
Pros
Trips, incentives, advancement, bonuses and recognition
Cons
N/a
I like how divergent had rapid advancement, I became a manager in 2 months.
Manager (Current Employee) –  Muncie, INOctober 28, 2017
I feel like I finally have the opportunity to make the type of money I feel I'm worth. I do not have a college education and I am still able to make 60,000 a year here, with hard work and a positive attitude.
Pros
Inclusive vacations, cash prizes, Office breakfast, lunch, Office parties
Cons
Long work hours, but I understand it takes that for the income
Dealer Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Muncie, INOctober 28, 2017
Amazing people, big crazy family, fast track promotions, greatest opportunity out there, even better pay. If you’re good with people and want to get out of the regular 9-5 shift work and a set salary, this is the place to be. Here you have every opportunity to reach your maximum potential and make as much money as you want to make.
Pros
Promotions, pay, coworkers
Fun place to work with opportunity for quick advancement
Manager (Current Employee) –  Muncie, INOctober 28, 2017
this is a place that you can make a lot of money at and have the opportunity to move up quickly. It’s helped me become financially independent from my family in just a matter of months. Everyday is different and it’s a really fun atmosphere to work in.
Very nice people and fun work place.
Salesmen (Current Employee) –  Muncie, INMarch 31, 2017
Im not a customer service type of person, ive done manufacturing the last 2 to 3 years of my life.
For the people who loves sales divergent industries is a good job to have if you love talking to people and going door to door.
Pros
Base pay, nice people and company
Cons
Dont like customer services
Good money for customer service
Customet service rep. (Current Employee) –  Pendleton, INNovember 8, 2016
I have been with the company for 4 years now. I love the fact that we get vacations and bonuses. I deal with the customer service end of the company. I feel we are appreciated for what we do, and that is much different than what I had before. We get huge discounts on products and services. Also the co-workers are like family, with a fun environment.
Pros
Free food, bonuses, vacations, and great work environment
Cons
Full time)
Good opportunity, requires hard work to advance
team member (Former Employee) –  Penelton IndianaNovember 2, 2015
I have worked here for a few weeks now, I have made the guarantee of 400. My second paycheck was over a thousand. If you want a job where you make just an hourly wage no trips or bonuses then this is not for you because it's an opportunity not just a job.
Pros
Trips and bonuses
Cons
Working late
Divergent
Dealer (Current Employee) –  HuntsvilleSeptember 23, 2015
Before i worked at divergent industries, i was only making 10.00 a hour. Also only getting 30hrs a week. With this company i can work as much as i want or as little as i want. I was skeptical at first but i seen the opportunity that the company provided.
What i learned was how to shampoo carpet properly and extended the life of carpet and furnishings.
All the co-workers are very friendly.
The hardest part about the job is working more than im used too.
The most enjoyable part of the job is money. My first week with the company i made over 1800 dollars. alot more than the 400 for shampooing 12 carpets. i would recommend this job to anyone thats not lazy. if your lazy than you will just be another bad review for the company.
Pros
Free Trips, bonuses, and nice working enviorment
Cons
i have to wake up early!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Divergent Industries LLC. Our community is ready to answer.

Divergent Industries LLC Reviews by Location