DIVERSANT, LLC Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Hands free staffing
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAMay 28, 2018
Diversant's approach is very hands off once you are on contract with an employer. More communication during the contract would be helpful. Better communication during the transition during end of contract would be beneficial.
Diversant - a horrible place to work
Managing Director/Recruiting Manager (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAApril 24, 2018
Diversant is a facade of a diversity staffing firm which is really run by the chairman.

Through their false status they have acquired a good client portfolio and have the usual onshore staffing firm setup. Teams of recruiters, account managers make up most of the staff at each location with revolving door of management. Most management are released or leave due to their tension with chairman and leadership regarding unethical business practices.

They pay people well relative to the market but it still not enough to keep most employees beyond 18 months.

Diversant is the last place I would recommend for anyone to work
Pros
good ay comp
Cons
unethical and dishonest and facade of a diversity firm
No team feel
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCApril 22, 2018
You aren't only competing with other companies for business, you will also find yourself having your own team members stealing business from you. Management doesn't care because it still gets money for the company.
great
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Wichita, KSNovember 29, 2017
I have been with the company for over 6 months and it has been a very nice pace to work no stress... easy job with the benefits of not being micromanaged as longa s u do your part never had any problems .. been a good place to work
Pros
stress free
Cons
not permanent
Horrible Culture and Exec Management
Recruiting Manager (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNOctober 28, 2017
Worked there for 16 months, it was very bad. Been in the industry for several years and this is the place where horror stories come from. Bad executive management, milk connections from folks then let them go. Not even favorites make it long. I have seen turnover of full teams several times. I would recommend reaching out to past employees on LI and getting a review of the company/team/culture.
Cons
micromanagement, horrible benefits, bad pay
Recruiters are so rude
Java Developer (Former Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 18, 2017
Recruiters are so rude, they don't know how to talk with consultant, they are living on consultant money so they should give some respect while they talking with consultant when they hire.
Pros
poor recruiting team
Cons
low salaries
They don't honor your contract
iOS Developer (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAAugust 31, 2017
After looking at my paychecks, i found out that a good amount has gone missing. They said that it is not their fault and that i will not get the money back.
Pros
paycheck is on time. other than than Nothing
Cons
Scammers. pay close attention to your contract with them and the payments they make, tax, benefits, etc.
Not a bad place to work
Help Desk Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCAugust 24, 2017
My supervisor did not show up several times to the location for the position. People did not get paid on time. When he did he would ask me why others are leaving the position.
Pros
Contract
Client Service Director (Current Employee) –  Des Moines, IAJuly 26, 2017
During my tenure at Diversant, I have witnessed large growth, which brings certain pains and often delayed operational processes but at the same time is willing to invest in and empower it employees. .

There has been turnover in Senior Leadership over the last couple of years, for the right reasons, and this has dramatically improved the company culture from my perspective.

My personal experience has been fantastic. I have a direct line of communication to the CEO who is passionate, inspirational, and a mentor to those that reach out. He is readily available to be of assistance and a fantastic advocate for Diversity.

Diversant has provided an excellent opportunity to be part of the in's and out's of the business and provides a long leash to maximize service to our client.
Pros
Open line of communication with the C level
Cons
Healthcare benefits are expensive
Great people
Front Desk Coordinator / Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Red Bank, NJMay 26, 2017
Diversant is located in a great area. Red Bank. The people are very nice to work with. Diversant is an energetic office with many diverse personalities. Great learning experience.

Want to know more about DIVERSANT, LLC?

Ask a question
Great people to work with.
Senior Project Manager .Net Wireless (Current Employee) –  NJMarch 8, 2017
I am very glad to have worked for Diversant. They are a great firm to work for. Very professional and look after their staff well. They have made my contracting position a pleasant experience.
Worst place to work
Software Consultant (Former Employee) –  North CarolinaFebruary 24, 2017
Management is not transparent. They promise everything but don't provide anything.

Specially Desi guys on H1B never never never join this company, my suggestion based on my experience. I worked here for 1 and 1/2 year. They promised green card withing 3 months but did not do anything in 1 and 1/2 year. They are not active in marketing resume and once project's contract ends they will revoke your H1B without any intimation or notification.

Worst insurance policies they have, for pharmacy benefits was changed so many times in a year. Many times it was terminated. They don't give any notification for anything.

WORST WORST WORST company to work for. Please never transfer H1B with them.
Pros
salary on time
Fun place to work
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Red Bank, NJJanuary 16, 2017
Great work environment just industry wasn't for me. During time there I rose through ranks and just looking for a change
The working environment is good
IT Help Desk Technician (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXDecember 19, 2016
One day the trunk cable connecting to the one of the catalyst switch was disconnected, no user could able to access network resources. I was call upon to fix the problem, suddenly i was able to quickly detect the problem and provide resolution.
Pros
You are like one family working together, having fund, idea sharing and so on.
bogus Green card sponsorship claim
Java Developer (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCSeptember 18, 2016
They lure in with the promise of green card sponsorship. They even put you in touch with the attorney, he promises speedy paper work and you will get your GC in 15 months, since I wasn't born in India. It's 18 month, only got the labour approved. Diversant employee is responsible for approving each step, they drag intentionally. My contract is done, they don't have another contract, now I have to start the process all again with new employer. If you go to Perm Tracker you can see, they have 50% labour expired. The rest is employed with them now and eventually expire. I don't think they ever get anyone GC. Recruiters won't call you back. I went up the chain calling from the director in Charlotte, to all the way to CEO. CEO promised me director from Charlotte office will call me back. No one would call back.

Their health insurance is $3000/month for an employee with family. They make money with that too.

There just lie and no real benefit to working for them.
Pros
Cons
$3000/month health insurance. Lie about GC sponsor.
Upper management doesn't care
Technical Recruiter (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAAugust 18, 2016
Throughout my short time there, upper management was condescending, cheap (we got an office budget of $120 for snacks, water, supplied, utensils, for an office of 18 people), they scrutinized everything you did, had unattainable metrics that made you focus more on getting calls in than establishing great relationships with candidates, etc
Pros
bonus "kickers"
Cons
management
Needing new leadership for a potentially solid company.
Market Director (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 8, 2016
We achieve that by giving you superior training, mentoring, and career opportunities to excel in your chosen path. Work in a diverse office environment that enables collaboration and innovation. Our culture is based on healthy competition and respect for one another, making DIVERSANT a great place to build your professional network while you build a rewarding career.
Great Opportunity
AIG Contractor (Current Employee) –  Berkeley Heights, NJMay 24, 2016
The is challenging and rewarding. They found a perfect fit for me. I find ways to make other peoples job easier. They have been very helpful it getting me a new opportunity.
Diversant
IT Recruiter/Account Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 27, 2015
Great place to build sales experience. Leadership is not experienced and the bonus structure is flawed. Great people, lax environment.
Waste of time
Recruiter, Sales and Marketing Team (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 14, 2015
This job is made to bring in un suspecting college graduates, who don't know any better. Seduce them with a salary most wont see out of college and make them do tedious work. If you are into, false promises of advancement, no loyalty, micro managing and no job stability this is the place for you. Good Luck.
Pros
Gives you incite on how to conduct yourself in a professional setting.
Cons
no advancement opportunities, no job stability, underhanded actions, management sucks, the list goes on.