DIVERSANT, LLC Employee Reviews

Diversant
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 10, 2019
Diversant is good for any entry level professionals looking to have a quick exposure to the recruiting industry. Certain offices lacked the leadership or resources to help new employees.
Stressful but worth it work.
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNMarch 4, 2019
The job consists of lots of cold calling, as any typical sales job. The office was great and had a lot of good people. I love the management and work-life balance.
SAP Consultant
Sr Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCFebruary 12, 2019
I start my work at 8 00 am and finish work by 6 00 pm. I get involved with meetings, then do support work and also get involved with trouble shooting.

I have also learnt that there is work life balance .

I was involved with a project where I had to retire a legacy project which was on Oracle Toad and moved it to Teradata
Lots of traveling
Verizon Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCFebruary 12, 2019
The job was fun but I traveled a lot. I sold prepaid cellphones inside of Walmart. I traveled to about three stores a day. The job paid okay but not near enough for what was expected out of us.
Pros
Meeting great people
Cons
Traveling every day
Excellent growing company
Talent Acquisition Manager (Current Employee) –  Red Bank, NJFebruary 11, 2019
Welcome to the Staffing and Recruiting Industry. A typical day at work will be as follows:
Be prepared to make phone calls, cold and warm.
Make lots of connections with people, set client meetings, set in person interviews and phone interviews.
Hit your activity, you won't succeed in this business if you don't put in the effort.
You will be expected to hit metrics, this is a sales environment. If this is not the environment you want and don't want to earn it, don't join.

Management - They are excellent, no one is perfect, we are all human beings and in this industry we deal with the most imperfect product in the world "people". As with any organization, change is constant. You must be able to roll with the punches in a constant evolving/changing environment. You can't grow if you don't adapt to the market. If you do the same thing every day you will hit a plateau, so you have to constantly look at the business and change your workout routine to hit your goals.

DIVERSANT is one of the fastest growing IT Staffing Firms in the US. We are looking for competitively driven individuals that want to have an uncapped earning potential. We DO provide our employees the resources to succeed. Ultimately you are a producer either as a Recruiter, Account Manager, National Account Manager, Director etc. Everyone in this company is in the game to become the premiere IT Staffing firm in the markets we are in and new markets that we enter.

The hardest part about this job is different for everyone. The best advice I will give anyone who is a veteran of the industry
  more... or just starting their career in the staffing industry; "be planned and prepared every day you come into the office" Know who you are calling and why. Then follow that plan as best you can. If you do that, you will have success. This is not rocket science, this is staffing and recruiting. Go build relationships, but remember it won't happen overnight.

The greatest part about this job is the feeling you get when you get those wins (placements). It’s not only a win for you, but everyone involved. The client, candidate, yourself and ultimately DIVERSANT.
Pros
Compensation, Competition, Career Growth
Cons
There are only cons if you don't put in the effort
Not good
Former Employee (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXFebruary 5, 2019
The company started out well but at some point suffered an identity crisis loosing many key employees and people that wanted to help the company grow.
Official response from DIVERSANT, LLC
February 11, 2019

It is unfortunate that you feel this way about DIVERSANT. We strive to make sure DIVERSANT is a great place for employees to work and grow professionally. Change is inevitable in this highly competitive industry. Please know that all feedback is reviewed by our leadership team so that we can continue to improve as a company. If you would like to share more information about your experience, please reach out to us at HR@diversant.com.

Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJanuary 29, 2019
I really enjoyed working here. My manager was funny, and always inspired us to work hard and do our best. Reaaly gave us the tools we needed for success.
Official response from DIVERSANT, LLC
February 11, 2019

We are pleased that you had a great experience here at DIVERSANT. We wish you all the best in your future career goals.

Enjoyable place to work
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCNovember 16, 2018
Great, if you want to be in the staffing world. I enjoyed working at this firm, but a bit like a bull pit. The manager sits on the floor with you. Not a lot of trust placed on the employee.
Excellent Experience
Report Analyst/Developer (Current Employee) –  Basking Ridge, NJOctober 10, 2018
Excellent Experience working with them and will recommend to my friends and family. Looking forward to work with them in my future endeavors. No issues working
Stay away from this lying, misleading staffing agency
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXOctober 2, 2018
As long you are on a project you will get paid. once project is over diversant will cancel your h1b and GC. Their focus mainly on first time is to get a project and make money.
Pros
Cons
suck consultant blood and work
Really just a W2 Payroll service company to me
Software Engineer and Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PASeptember 19, 2018
Really just a W2 Payroll service company to me. Nice enough people. Account Manager took me to lunch recently to get acquainted. Office personnel seem friendly.
Exciting industry with some shortcomings in company
Account Manager/Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 7, 2018
My time at Diversant was short due to some unrest at the office I worked at. I was eager to learn, but was not shown any respect for my prior experience (almost 7 years in sales). The company takes care of you, but was floundering in my local office at the time.
Contractor
TECHNICAL SUPPORT (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLSeptember 2, 2018
Was provided a bait and switch cost for starting rate

Did not keep regular communication when asking for assistance on an issue

This is a contracting Agency
Diversant - Fair and Positive
Consultant (Contract) (Former Employee) –  Roseland, NJAugust 26, 2018
Working for Diversant was fine. I was always considered and if issues would come up, they would handle and fix immediately (payroll related). It was a great company and their client ADP also a
great employer.
Pros
great environment, discounted lunches, activites, gym
Great Company Contacts During Contract
RBAC Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAAugust 23, 2018
Diversant LLC was a great contracting company to work for. Their rep would come visit at the office where the contractor was located, often bringing bagels and goodies for the company office staff.

They were not kept informed that my contract was being cut, but that wasn't their fault, as they have to rely on the company to let them know ahead of time. Unfortunately, my contract was cut very abruptly which speaks volumes of the company where I was contracted to work.
Energetic Environment for Self-Motivated Individuals
Business Development Manager (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAAugust 2, 2018
I loved the office environment in Philadelphia, PA but Upper Management is consistently changing the company strategy leading to high turnover rate and constant confusion for Managers, Recruiters, and Account managers alike. Transparency is not a known benefit for this company. You can make a lot of money if you look past that and able to adapt to overall strategy change. Do keep in mind that overall strategy and individual business strategy are not the same thing.
Not bad but not great either
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 12, 2018
The work environment isn't bad but the pay isn't great. Neither is the benefit package. My supervisor is very unapproachable. I like the building it's in, recently renovated and café downstairs.
The work keeps coming
Field Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Red Bank, NJMay 31, 2018
They have done a good job of finding suitable positions for me and have gone out of their way to walk me through the on-boarding process and the payroll system. They meet me at the client's location on the day of the interview and on the first day of work.
Pros
Repeat contracts with good clients
Cons
I would like to be getting more contracts and higher pay.
Hands free staffing
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAMay 28, 2018
Diversant's approach is very hands off once you are on contract with an employer. More communication during the contract would be helpful. Better communication during the transition during end of contract would be beneficial.
Excellent contracting company
Project Manager - Network Operations (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VAMay 23, 2018
I would definitely work through this company again. They have been very responsive to any concerns I may have had while being contracted by them for Verizon. Verizon has been a great company to work for for 36 years.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DIVERSANT, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.