DIVERSANT, LLC Employee Reviews

Excellent Experience
Report Analyst/Developer (Current Employee) –  Basking Ridge, NJOctober 10, 2018
Excellent Experience working with them and will recommend to my friends and family. Looking forward to work with them in my future endeavors. No issues working
Stay away from this lying, misleading staffing agency
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXOctober 2, 2018
As long you are on a project you will get paid. once project is over diversant will cancel your h1b and GC. Their focus mainly on first time is to get a project and make money.
Pros
Cons
suck consultant blood and work
Really just a W2 Payroll service company to me
Software Engineer and Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PASeptember 19, 2018
Really just a W2 Payroll service company to me. Nice enough people. Account Manager took me to lunch recently to get acquainted. Office personnel seem friendly.
Exciting industry with some shortcomings in company
Account Manager/Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 7, 2018
My time at Diversant was short due to some unrest at the office I worked at. I was eager to learn, but was not shown any respect for my prior experience (almost 7 years in sales). The company takes care of you, but was floundering in my local office at the time.
Contractor
TECHNICAL SUPPORT (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLSeptember 2, 2018
Was provided a bait and switch cost for starting rate

Did not keep regular communication when asking for assistance on an issue

This is a contracting Agency
Diversant - Fair and Positive
Consultant (Contract) (Former Employee) –  Roseland, NJAugust 26, 2018
Working for Diversant was fine. I was always considered and if issues would come up, they would handle and fix immediately (payroll related). It was a great company and their client ADP also a
great employer.
Pros
great environment, discounted lunches, activites, gym
Great Company Contacts During Contract
RBAC Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAAugust 23, 2018
Diversant LLC was a great contracting company to work for. Their rep would come visit at the office where the contractor was located, often bringing bagels and goodies for the company office staff.

They were not kept informed that my contract was being cut, but that wasn't their fault, as they have to rely on the company to let them know ahead of time. Unfortunately, my contract was cut very abruptly which speaks volumes of the company where I was contracted to work.
Energetic Environment for Self-Motivated Individuals
Business Development Manager (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAAugust 2, 2018
I loved the office environment in Philadelphia, PA but Upper Management is consistently changing the company strategy leading to high turnover rate and constant confusion for Managers, Recruiters, and Account managers alike. Transparency is not a known benefit for this company. You can make a lot of money if you look past that and able to adapt to overall strategy change. Do keep in mind that overall strategy and individual business strategy are not the same thing.
Not bad but not great either
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 12, 2018
The work environment isn't bad but the pay isn't great. Neither is the benefit package. My supervisor is very unapproachable. I like the building it's in, recently renovated and café downstairs.
The work keeps coming
Field Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Red Bank, NJMay 31, 2018
They have done a good job of finding suitable positions for me and have gone out of their way to walk me through the on-boarding process and the payroll system. They meet me at the client's location on the day of the interview and on the first day of work.
Pros
Repeat contracts with good clients
Cons
I would like to be getting more contracts and higher pay.
Hands free staffing
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAMay 28, 2018
Diversant's approach is very hands off once you are on contract with an employer. More communication during the contract would be helpful. Better communication during the transition during end of contract would be beneficial.
Diversant - a horrible place to work
Managing Director/Recruiting Manager (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAApril 24, 2018
Diversant is a facade of a diversity staffing firm which is really run by the chairman.

Through their false status they have acquired a good client portfolio and have the usual onshore staffing firm setup. Teams of recruiters, account managers make up most of the staff at each location with revolving door of management. Most management are released or leave due to their tension with chairman and leadership regarding unethical business practices.

They pay people well relative to the market but it still not enough to keep most employees beyond 18 months.

Diversant is the last place I would recommend for anyone to work
Pros
good ay comp
Cons
unethical and dishonest and facade of a diversity firm
No team feel
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCApril 22, 2018
You aren't only competing with other companies for business, you will also find yourself having your own team members stealing business from you. Management doesn't care because it still gets money for the company.
great
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Wichita, KSNovember 29, 2017
I have been with the company for over 6 months and it has been a very nice pace to work no stress... easy job with the benefits of not being micromanaged as longa s u do your part never had any problems .. been a good place to work
Pros
stress free
Cons
not permanent
Horrible Culture and Exec Management
Recruiting Manager (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNOctober 28, 2017
Worked there for 16 months, it was very bad. Been in the industry for several years and this is the place where horror stories come from. Bad executive management, milk connections from folks then let them go. Not even favorites make it long. I have seen turnover of full teams several times. I would recommend reaching out to past employees on LI and getting a review of the company/team/culture.
Cons
micromanagement, horrible benefits, bad pay
December 7, 2018

Thank you for your feedback. We regret to hear about your experience with our firm. Please send us your contact information to HR@diversant.com so that we may reach out to discuss further.

Regards,

Recruiters are so rude
Java Developer (Former Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 18, 2017
Recruiters are so rude, they don't know how to talk with consultant, they are living on consultant money so they should give some respect while they talking with consultant when they hire.
Pros
poor recruiting team
Cons
low salaries
They don't honor your contract
iOS Developer (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAAugust 31, 2017
After looking at my paychecks, i found out that a good amount has gone missing. They said that it is not their fault and that i will not get the money back.
Pros
paycheck is on time. other than than Nothing
Cons
Scammers. pay close attention to your contract with them and the payments they make, tax, benefits, etc.
Not a bad place to work
Help Desk Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCAugust 24, 2017
My supervisor did not show up several times to the location for the position. People did not get paid on time. When he did he would ask me why others are leaving the position.
Pros
Contract
Client Service Director (Current Employee) –  Des Moines, IAJuly 26, 2017
During my tenure at Diversant, I have witnessed large growth, which brings certain pains and often delayed operational processes but at the same time is willing to invest in and empower it employees. .

There has been turnover in Senior Leadership over the last couple of years, for the right reasons, and this has dramatically improved the company culture from my perspective.

My personal experience has been fantastic. I have a direct line of communication to the CEO who is passionate, inspirational, and a mentor to those that reach out. He is readily available to be of assistance and a fantastic advocate for Diversity.

Diversant has provided an excellent opportunity to be part of the in's and out's of the business and provides a long leash to maximize service to our client.
Pros
Open line of communication with the C level
Cons
Healthcare benefits are expensive
December 7, 2018

Thank you for your positive feedback. We are pleased to share that we have been able to negotiate better costs for our healthcare benefits. Our HR department reviews the costs each year to ensure that we can offer benefits at a reasonable cost to our employees.

Great people
Front Desk Coordinator / Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Red Bank, NJMay 26, 2017
Diversant is located in a great area. Red Bank. The people are very nice to work with. Diversant is an energetic office with many diverse personalities. Great learning experience.
December 7, 2018

Thank you for your positive feedback. We wish you well in your career endeavors.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DIVERSANT, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.