Diverse Facility Solutions Employee Reviews

Management very unprofessional
Custodial Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Romulus, MIMarch 18, 2019
I worked here in management I resigned due to management being unprofessional, the company time the employees on work and have a inspection schedule for management to check assigned areas of work. The schedule is made to make Delta think they are running the airport correctly. Honestly DFS could do better than the team they have if they would treat people better...
Pros
Supervisor pay decent
Cons
Stressful situations
not organized
janitor (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMarch 16, 2019
This company is very disorganized no interview what so ever. no drug test. it should not take 3 to 4 days to get fingerprinted. it took a week to get my time card. The benefits are too expensive. I would have no check if i enrolled in a benefit plan onto of that they take $25 out of your check for the security badge until they re recouped $100. 10.00 hr is not enough to live on in san antonio.
Pros
paid break
Cons
expensive benefits
pays the bills
Janitorial Worker (Current Employee) –  Romulus, MIMarch 15, 2019
working for dfs is sometimes stressful cleaning up after passengers is sometimes disgusting but the pay is good i work 3rd shift i am not to much in the loop of other workers and passengers i prefer to work alone but being able to work with and around others makes work seem little
Productive and Competitive
Janitor (Current Employee) –  Romulus, MINovember 29, 2018
The work i do is janitorial. I clean the administration building inside the airport but theres different buildings inside the airport this job requires you to clean. Its a fun job especially if your like me and like to clean. Most areas to clean are not that bad on a daily basis and some days or adventurous. This job is a laid back job.
It was rewarding.
San Antonio Airport Custodial Worker (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 10, 2018
Such a great environment with good quality assurance. Never had an issue doing my job. Would work with a great attitude in a positive way. Can't say anything bad about working for them.
Pros
Good food and break room.
Cons
Half an hour lunch, with no compaints.
Poor.
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Romulus, MIOctober 26, 2018
If I could give it a zero I would. Poor work place. Run away as fast as you can. Poor management. Everyone quit or get fired in the first week. They try to act like your friend and then switch up on you.
Cons
It's a very good job for college students. Very poor on benefits
Bag Runner (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILOctober 25, 2018
It's a very good company, but this job is more perfect for persons that are attending college, or who do not have responsibilities, like pay rent, bills, etc. The hardest of this job, is on skies season. The easiest job, is most likely in the summer.
Pros
The job it's kind of easy
Cons
Too many rules, poor on benefits and salary
Short you hours and constantly changing ur schedule to make you work 7 days straight
Sanitation (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CASeptember 18, 2018
terrible management..constantly changing your schedule so you only get one off day...payroll is never done correctly and they could care less about you
Pros
O.K pay
Cons
constant schedule change, shorted hours, poor management
I believe DFS is a good place to start if you are working in the field of cleaning & also if you want to get experience
Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Romulus, MIAugust 25, 2018
I think it's a good company to work for I've been there more than three yes I got some experience in the field which wasn't too bad and also we get vacation time after s year
Pros
Vacation time sick days the union
Cons
Short break times
my experience at dfs
Janitorial Lead / Janitorial Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Romulus, MIAugust 12, 2018
it is a decent place to work for and steady employment you can always count on the people around you to help you out when you need them . always make you feel welcome
Dfc
Custodian (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILApril 30, 2018
it is a nice cleaning company that is expanding little by tittle to all the Chicago area. at overall i really recommend DFC to all the people it is a very easy job and they dont paid that bad
I really enjoyed working for Diverse company
Housekeeping Aide (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILApril 24, 2018
Im very pleased to say I had amazing days at diverse company
I meet so many sweet kind people from all around the world
I also liked and respected all my leaders and mangers
The hardest part about the job..was making sure
we
all worked together as needed
Pros
Love everyone i worked with
Cons
Second shift
This place was very organized and productive
Janitor (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIMarch 25, 2018
I liked how they were very organized and professional. If there was anything that needed to be done or tended to they were on it. The work environment very friendly and self paced.
Pros
They treated you to lunch if you did a great job.
Cons
Breaks
This is good job if you just to get on your feet
Janitor (Former Employee) –  romulus, MIMarch 22, 2018
This job is good if you are just getting on your feet. However the raises at this job are small. And there starting pay is ok if you dont have many responsiblities .
Pros
easy work
Cons
low pay
fast easy and quick
Janitorial (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIMarch 2, 2018
typical day would be busy with flights quick pace. I learned teamwork & different ways to communicate with people from different cultures. the hardest part would of been walking the whole outside of airport to get trash.
review
Custodian (Former Employee) –  Queens, NYJanuary 9, 2018
DFS is casual work with clean locker rooms and bathrooms the kitchen appliances and more importantly the industrial equipment are little out dated . The co workers are respectable and helpful with one another making sure all tasks and area are taking care of. Its an Airport so the security is good. I learned to always be prepared for miss happens and accidents and to be cautious and patient. I learned to smile more and enjoy the experience of being a team player to set a greater common goal. the co- workers and environment is very diverse. The traffic around La gurdia is very annoying and frustrating i hated traveling to and from work. I always looked forward to talking to the travelers and getting to know where they came from or where there going. felt like i traveled with them.
Nice co-workers
Floor and Project Specialist (Former Employee) –  Romulus, MIJanuary 5, 2018
at one point I was able to scrub and wax floors and shampoo carpets on a regular which I loved very much, my coworkers was very nice and working inside an airport was exciting
Pros
Friendly Co-Workers
Cons
Lack of Professionalism from Manaagement Staff
Working Under unprofessional management
Floor Technician (Former Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIDecember 20, 2017
I enjoyed working with the employees and overall this was a decent place to work. I would still be working here if they could provide management that respected their employees and didn't curse at them and call them on hours that they are off. Management was unprofessional and unbearable to work under.
Pros
I enjoyed working with the employees
Cons
Poor, unprofessional, disrespectful Management
Fun Place to work
Custodian/Janitor (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 28, 2017
Overall a fun place to work. Management was easy to get along with as long as you did your job. Best training I ever received for my employer. Younger employees didn't want to work but the more mature employees enjoyed the job.
Dfs
Director of Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Alsip, ILSeptember 5, 2017
DFS has many locations they clean from universities to airports to the Planetarium.
A typical day consisted of walking your building to ensure cleaning projects were done correctly. Checking inventory, checking in with employees on different shifts. checking attendance meeting with customers. annual
Pros
annual retreat, lots of training
Cons
Healthcare program could be better

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Diverse Facility Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

Diverse Facility Solutions Reviews by Location