Diverse Staffing Employee Reviews

Very rude staff
Temp Worker (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INFebruary 17, 2019
I had a doctor appointment and they ended up cancelling my assignment terrible experience i wouldnt send or reccomend anyone to this place uneducated group of staff
Pros
None, rude staff
Cons
They will put you to work fast with a assignment that will last
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 8, 2019
It's a staffing agency that will put you to work fast, no wait. The jobs can be good, alright, and challenging. If you come to there office be prepared to work the same day. Also, be prepared to work long hours
Pros
Same day assignment that will last
Cons
Low pay
Prospective warehouse employee
Warehouse Worker forklift (Former Employee) –  TerrellDecember 31, 2018
I applied at more than one place because of past experience. When I went to Diverse Staffing, they were polite, friendly, and trying to help me find a position. Although I wound up getting hired at another place ( just by hours) I would recommend that anyone looking for work go in and talk to them, because they try.

Include Diverse Staffing in Dallas in your job search, and good luck!
Pros
easy to get to from LBJ Freeway
Janitorial worker
Janitorial Worker (Former Employee) –  Lebanon, INDecember 8, 2018
Job description was to clean offices, break rooms, and rest rooms. Cleaning restrooms 8 hours was the job description when I arrived. Two breaks for a 10- hour shift.
Pros
Free coffee
Cons
Two breaks in 10 hour period
Satisfying
Regulatory Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Savannah, GANovember 29, 2018
Very professional yet relaxed environment. I've learned so much coming into this position. The staff are very helpful and push you to become better at your position.
Pros
Great pay
Cons
No benefits offered
Job security great people
Picker/Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Booneville, MSNovember 12, 2018
Wonderful place wonderful people loved it..perfectly match individuals to the right place for them. Would consider going back if they have an opening near me
Overall good experience
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INOctober 23, 2018
Days usually started at 7:30 and usually ended around 4:30. Some days we were allowed to start earlier in order to accumulate overtime. I learned a lot from my various assignments. Ranging from things like knowing when and when not to speak to multi tasking at a high levels.
Pros
free lunch days ended early good team
Cons
worked through breaks
Wonderful place to work where the recruiting and legends who works tirelessly to make sure that you are compensated and happy with your assignment.
Contractor (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, IN 46221October 7, 2018
Love my contract company assignment. Love my recruiters slash manager. But I wish direct hire assignments. That would be the only drawback to this company.
Pros
Open door policy and regular communication either through email, or phone. This company is reachable when ever you need them
Diverse Staffing
Receiving/ Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 5, 2018
Just wasn't a good temp agency to work for, They just used people to full positions. An as soon as you needed a day off or you were sick they would let you go.
Pros
Contract Job
Cons
Pay, no vacation no sick days
Fun
Call Center Agent/ Staff Support (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INAugust 20, 2018
Pretty good job. Its very laid back, there are great Team Members. Alot of diversity & everyone there is really a big family. We look out for each other.
August 27, 2018

Because the opinions of our employees matter to us, we love to hear about their experiences. Thanks for being a part of the Diverse family and for providing this feedback!

I have been registered with diverse staffing for 2 months they never sent me on an assignment. I called at least 3 times a week they always said they
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  EASTPOINT GAJuly 30, 2018
They always said we are waiting on your badge. I called corporate all,they done was transfer me to union city location. Still no work. I am very upset about this company staff at diverse in eastpoint ga. I would not recommend anyone to that staffing agency. The management there and staff has horrible customer service. And bad attitudes.
Pros
No work
Cons
No work
July 31, 2018

Thanks for providing feedback! We regret that you have had negative experience. Our goal is to provide a positive hiring experience and quality jobs across a broad range of positions. We invite you give us another chance and contact us immediately for a new opportunity.

better management needed
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJuly 24, 2018
no room for advancement the manager in the office dont tend to needs and some always have attitudes like they dont care the jobs that i was sent to were fine but lack of information was given about the jobs we got sent to
July 31, 2018

Thanks for leaving a review! At Diverse, we are passionate about people and are always seeking ways to positively engage our workforce. Achieving mutual success is our priority, so we invite you to contact us immediately to discuss how we can best address your needs.

Na
Payroll Services Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJuly 12, 2018
It was a learning experience of not to run a business. Very unorganized and unethical. I would not suggest this employer to anyone. Like i said i learned how not to run a business.
July 31, 2018

Thanks for leaving a review about your experience. Please contact us immediately, so that we can address your concerns. We are growing rapidly and want to ensure that nothing goes unnoticed.

Ok place to work
deficiency control (Former Employee) –  Olive Branch, MSJuly 11, 2018
It was not ideal for me to work at the place they put me at. They didn't give you enough time to let someone know the time you would get off or over time.
Pros
1 hour lunch
Cons
unprofessional
July 31, 2018

Thanks for providing your feedback about your experience! We are always seeking ways to help our customers improve. Please contact us as soon as possible so that we can place you on an assignment that best matches your needs and skills.

The job placed on yes! diverse staffing NO
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Lebanon, INJune 12, 2018
The position I received through Diverse was great! The staffing agency not so much. If you call the office sometimes the office will pick up the phone wont speak and hang up. Nice when getting you employment once placed on a job they could care less about you or any questions/concerns you have. Use them to get a good position and hired on and forget them like they do you. I got hired on with the company placed at thankfully. Set up direct deposit and got paid on a pay card several times before they sent pay to my account that I set up in office weeks before getting a position. Will tell you you'll be doing one thing and when you get to the job its something totally different.
Pros
Good jobs, reasonable pay
Cons
The recuiters rude, communication
June 18, 2018

Thanks for leaving a review about your permanent placement. We are always excited to connect people with lasting opportunities. With regards to your experience, we are normally known for our remarkable attention to detail, and we regret that we missed the mark. Please feel free to contact us, so that we may address this immediately.

Terrible.
Staffing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Lebanon, INMay 31, 2018
Terrible. Management turns a blind eye to blatant breaking of employment law just because the branch remains profittable. Once visit from USCIS alone would shut the place down. Everify is used as a screening tool.
June 4, 2018

Thanks for providing your feedback. As an Equal Employment Opportunity employer, we promote diversity within our workforce. Our core business operates solely because of our "People." I invite you to contact us immediately, so that we can promptly address the reason that you feel this way.

Hardwork
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 29, 2018
I only worked in the jobs they sent me on which they don't pay much at all but you will do long hours with no advancement. But one thing I do appreciate the opportunity they gave me.
Great work place if it was full time
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  East Point, GAMay 22, 2018
Great to be round but just needed more full times job plus the work was easy an paceful I will recommend them to family an friends anytime I need something with more pay.
Pros
Good lunch breaks
Cons
Can't leave till everything done
n/a
CUSTOMER SERVICE REP (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 9, 2018
This job is very easy. you must follow all rules/ guidelines. Being tardy isnt a good look and your manager will bother you all week if you cant do your job.
Easy work, but low pay
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  East Point, GAApril 25, 2018
Low pay considering the cost of living. I applied for a forklift position, but was forced to take a job doing general labor at Pepsi. Easy work, but it's terrible on your body cause u stand on concrete from 8-10 hrs a day.
Pros
Woek was easy
Cons
Low pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Diverse Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.