Diversey, Inc. Employee Reviews

I have not been there for a number of years now.
Executive VP/Territory Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Sturtevant, WIJune 4, 2018
When I worked at Diversey/SC Johnson, it was a terrific place to work and have a career. My teammates in all my positions were terrific, along with management. A wonderful experience.
Pros
A great experience both professionally and personally.
Cons
travel.
Poor Middle Managent
Manager of Operations (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMay 31, 2018
Middle Managers are not managed. My manager was disorganized, scattered and had no understanding how the systems worked. Worst manager I ever had in 30 years.
Pros
Cons
Too many to list
TERRITORY MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYMay 4, 2018
Great place to work, good management, had a blast working here, ended up down sizing, would love to work back at this location and with the management that was there
verry large territory- State wide
TERRITORY MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Great Falls, MTApril 24, 2018
Territory was too large for one person to manage and grow business.
Emergency calls were enough to keep two people busy. it was hard to sell new business. Travel was excessive.
Good Employer but hectic work environment
Sr. Procurement Financial Analyst (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCApril 17, 2018
There are a lot of demands from outside consultants (on top of day to day responsibilities) as a result of the Spinoff from Sealed Air. Im not exactly sure if the direction of the company is something that I would like to be apart of.
I do not want to supply this information
IoT Enterprise Architect | Sr. Manager (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCApril 13, 2018
I can not comment here. This will be very inappropriate to comment such things here.I do not want to supply this information. This is not appropriate platform to put this information.
Not a bad place if you don't mind dealing with chemicals
Receiving Lead (Current Employee) –  Watertown, WIApril 8, 2018
If you work hard they will pay you well for your work. They also will be willing to advance you to better positions. There are a few negatives to working there. Breathing in chemicals cannot be good for you and the Watertown facility is located in an old building that is very dusty.
Cons
Working with chemicals
Was good company. Now Diversey Care
Undisclosed (Former Employee) –  Sturtevant, WIMarch 17, 2018
This company has been purchased multiple times and is now Diversey Care and under new ownership so not much can be said.........................................
Fun work place
Assembly Technician (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCFebruary 12, 2018
It was a good working environment.I had a chance to get experience driving a forklift and got a certificate for operating a forklift..Learned to wire a robot.
Pros
Free doughnuts
Cons
Bad pay
Great independent job
Auditor (Former Employee) –  Sturtevant, WIJanuary 31, 2018
I was a remote employee conducting Global Food and Safety Assessments in an assigned area with no direct supervision. I trained new employees on the importance of cleanliness and sanitation. These stores were examples such as Target, Kroger and Wal-Mart.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
Worked alone.
Great company but it does not exist anymore
Production Manager/Planner (Former Employee) –  Racine, WIOctober 10, 2017
One of the best jobs I ever had, The only reason I left the company is because the division I work in was sold. The company as a whole now has also been sold and relocated.
Trabajo divertido
Ensamblador (Former Employee) –  Santa Cruz, CASeptember 28, 2017
Pues la compañía de movió pero el trabajo era muy divertido
INteresting work
Contract Materials Planner (Former Employee) –  Sturtevant, WISeptember 19, 2017
I worked in 3 areas at johnson diversey. The nice part is that if a job opening happens, the current employees are given the advantage to apply first. They have a modern facility and the groups work together well.
This was a great place to work
Regional Floorcare Specialist (Former Employee) –  Sutton, MAAugust 8, 2017
This was a job that proved you with great training for a competitive market. I was paid a very healthy salary along with achievable bonuses. They offered a great healthcare plan along with 401K.
Pros
Great place to work.
Cons
Time away from home.
Constantly switching owners
RD&E (Current Employee) –  Racine, WIJune 7, 2017
Diversey is constantly undergoing reorganization. You will never have stability. Great for work/life balance on a daily basis depending on your manager. However, your job will be in flux every year.
Good company to work for,
Accounting Services Manager (Former Employee) –  Wyandotte, MIMay 22, 2017
Since I left in 1992, the company has gone through many structural changes, I am certain that the guiding principals in place during my 16 years there are still in place.
Was a great place to work, people were wonderful to work with.
Chemical process operator (Former Employee) –  Sturtevant, WIFebruary 14, 2017
Johnson Diversey was a great place to work because of the managment would basically leave us to get the product out.
We would have our weekly meeting for scheduling then go from there.

Typical day would start at 5:30 am or pm with our team meeting in the break room to look over the previous shifts report, and to discuss who is going where, and if we had any change overs coming up, if there was change overs some one would have to order any raw materials that were needed.

The hardest part of the job would be the change over, everyone from the control room operator to the bagger had to communicate well so things went smoothly.

the most enjoyable part of the job was working with the people, we all got along great and worked together well.
Pros
Worked with some of the greatest people across all four teams.
Cons
12 hr. rotating shift was a little hard.
Company culture impacted by ownership changes
Sr. Accounts Receivable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCFebruary 9, 2017
Several ownership changes over my 20 years with the company effected shifts in company culture, some more appealing than others, depending on personal tastes or preference. Benefits were very good. I had several excellent personal managers through the years.
Pros
good benefit package, including flex time
Cons
Tele-commuting restricted following move to new offices
Changes due to acquisition
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 8, 2017
I worked there less than a year, the company re-structured the sales force after an acquisition. Good products that are received well in the market.
Large international company that treats employees fairly
Global Purchasing Finance Director (Current Employee) –  Racine, WIMay 16, 2016
Provides good work life balance with ability to work from home when necessary. Management is trying hard to communicate with employees. Constant change. Relocating HQ to Charlotte, NC

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Diversey, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.