Diversified Maintenance Employee Reviews

It's a job
Cleaner/Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Fort Walton Beach, FLJuly 16, 2018
The job is easy. Cleaning banks at night. They have their own supplies. The manager spends the first night with you to make sure that you know what to do.
Pros
Management always returns your calls
Cons
Working graveyard alone
Very productive and very fun to work at.
Janitor (Former Employee) –  Fort Sill, OKJuly 5, 2018
The people were caring & very helpful. I was taught how do do a lot of different things over time. The pay was the best that I've ever had. I would recommend this company to anyone.
Fast paste environment
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJuly 2, 2018
Fun and productive all in one people worked as a team and made sure customers that visited where welcomed to a well taimed area. Employees also were to be happy with their work environment.
Pros
Had the mall to ourselves at times
Cons
No breaks
Very fast paced and have to work around employees of the store
Housekeeping Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Akron, OHJune 27, 2018
Arrived at 4 am get equipment out make sure everything was stocked the night before, fill up floor scrubber,and hit sales floor to dust mop floor before scrubbing floor.
Pros
leave early in the day
Cons
no benefits
hard work physical
Custodian (Former Employee) –  Manuta NJJune 17, 2018
often u had to work fast to get all chores done. Night shift followed the day shift and if the person before u didnt do a good job u had to do their work and yours too
Pros
work independently at own pace
Cons
irregular schedule switching days to nights and back again
Very nice
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Biloxi, MSJune 15, 2018
I really enjoyed working there. They where very helpful the staff. They work with you. They are a very professional company. Great vibes and a attitudes.
Mulnipulative...
Floor Technician (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 4, 2018
Management is horrible. They hire area managers that don't have a clue as to what to do. They know just as much as their employees if not less. Expectations are way too high for low pay. Robots is what employees seem to be to them. If you need a job just to get on your feet then by all means go for it. This is nothing to make a career out of. No benefits. Nothing to look forward to but complaints on a daily basis from not only Diversified but management from the store you're workimg.
Pros
Paycheck/Good Morning shift hours
Cons
No healthcare.. No nothing...just work
It is a good to supplement your income
Housekeeping (Current Employee) –  Norcross GeorgiaJune 1, 2018
It is good to see a job where there is a group of young black males striving to succeed. I am grateful for the opportunity to work.I enjoy working with my co-workers because they act like adults.
Pros
Independence
Great customer service
Area Manager (Former Employee) –  Newport News, VAJune 1, 2018
Loved it best management team ever district manager is the bes t to work for very polite and understanding trained in all aspect of management work environment.
Pros
Lunch
Cons
Travel time
Diversified maintenance was a very productive place to work
Invoice Processor (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMay 29, 2018
Diversified maintenance was a very productive place to workYou worked at your own pace everybody there was friendly and helpful I highly recommend working here
Pros
Work at your own pace
Cons
Not flexible
Extremely unprofessional
Custodian/Janitor (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMay 25, 2018
Ive been at Diversified for about a month and it has been horrible from the start. Ive only met a member of management one time. When he came to my work site to give me one work shirt. Which was a size smaller than i asked. I literally talked to the manager over the phone and was given a job in 2 days. Which i knew was a bad sign. I hear they have high turnover and is likely because this company does little to no vetting of its potential employees. My manager literally calls me several times a day to complain about (something) also to randomly and at last minute tell me to wrk at a certain location. I've been off 1 day in a month. I work two seperate stores per day to make close to full-time hours which takes a huge toll on my car gas. Coworkers are horrible and will lie on you if there is a compliant. Was promised id train on floor equipment, but i guess my white co-workers who were there before me feels that the only thing im good for is cleaning bathrooms, moping floors, dust moping and cleaning windows. Since ive been there i guess they all have colluded to ensure that i take on the burden of the much harder task. I could seriously go on and on about this companies inability to display professionalism. This has been a bad experience for me and honestly intent to leave this company and try to erase this awful experience from my memory bank. Actually might be a cool first time job for high schooler looking for summer work. And that's about it.
Pros
Work independently at some locations
Cons
Management, scheduling, some co-workers
The job was fast paced but slowed down towards the end of the day.
Janitorial Worker (Current Employee) –  Monaca, PAMay 19, 2018
The work at Diversified Maintenance was fairly enjoyable. It was fast paced but easy work. The hardest part was that I felt extremely unaccepted by the employees of the company that contracted Diversified Maintenance. I would say, "Good Morning" and I was ridiculed for it. I felt greatly hated for some reason.
Pros
The job was easy.
Cons
Dealing with Employees.
Curently employed there but is bt far my worst work experience i've ever had.
Custodian (Current Employee) –  Florence, KYMay 11, 2018
Never had i had a job where the management resistance was so bad. The store i work at tells them what they expect who they want there doing it and management just doesn't care what the client wants. It's unbelievable to witness.
Pros
The first few months i loved the job but ever since it's been a nightmare.
Cons
They do nothing but re-hire people and they are terible for the most part.
Time management
General Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Delaware, OHApril 21, 2018
Was able to work independently. Hard to reach boss when needed. Professionalism needed because you worked around customers and employees throughout the day.
Pros
Worked independently
Cons
Boss hard to reach
Not a good job for blacks you will get stereo type
Maintenance Worker (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia PAApril 17, 2018
I would not recommend this job to anyone they treat you poorly your pay doesn't match the hours and you would get threaten your fired if you don't want to do your coworker job.
Pros
You get nothing but worked like a slave
Cons
No benefits
Nice work place
Custodian (Former Employee) –  Savannah, GAApril 15, 2018
Very nice working environment... They also work with you and work arouund your schedule as much as they can... Very fun job... You dont have someone over you all day they let do your job accordingly
productive and fune work place
Mantenimiento (Former Employee) –  Clearwater, FLApril 15, 2018
this is the beast job and easy for anybody
the manager is a good person and the work place is quite
is bilingual and I ejoy this job a lot when I workit
Pros
free lunch
Cons
short breaks
Marion
Cleaner/Janitor (Former Employee) –  Marion, OHApril 10, 2018
place really sucks they caint keep help at all as you can see they have poor reviews as it is management dont know a thing nor wants to proper train no safety rules at all no job descrption just do as they say and cover your butt so to speak . i wouldnt send a border crosser to this place for a $ @ hour thats how bad it sucks
Pros
get lunch break
Cons
you work til done then you take lunch
Great company
Janitor (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKApril 9, 2018
diversified maintenance is a good company with great ethics. The janitor position is good for someone who like to manage their time and work. A cleaning schedule is posted and how you go about doing the cleaning is your choice as long as it is done in the time indicated. the co workers all have good communication. i didn't receive any benefits in my time with the company.
Pros
Self paced, you manage your time and work
Cons
i didnt receive benefits
Cleaning
Maintenance (Current Employee) –  Huntington, WVApril 6, 2018
I started off by dust mopping, then i would clean the restroom, fitting room, ect. most my co-worker was really helpful, the hardest part was how quick paced it would be attimes.
Pros
easy work
Cons
not a lot of hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Diversified Maintenance. Our community is ready to answer.