Diversified Maintenance Employee Reviews

Bad workplace
Janitorial Worker (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 13, 2019
Cheap work place because there was so much complainers that complain about work not getting done when there was things that actually were getting done.
Cons
Kept busy but management was awful. They couldn't keep a manager and wouldn't give a raise
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMay 12, 2019
I don't recommend working for this company. Wouldn't hire good co-workers, everyone either stole or quit, the manager slept with an employee, they don't give paid vacations, etc
Company sucks!
Custodian (Former Employee) –  Ct killinglyMay 10, 2019
BEWARE! The company. Screwed me out of my vacation rime the least they would've done was pay me that for my 6 yrs of service. Would nevwr recommended aynyone. Thank you
Worst job ever under tommy devon and Ron way
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Colonial Heights, VAMay 7, 2019
I was a supervisor at Diversified; the contract ended and did not let us know that we were about to be out of a job. when we found out they would not allow us to get unemployment after telling us to apply for it. they did not even ask do we want to work at another place or anything. it was basically the worst management the worst job the worst everything that you could possibly have the only good thing about Diversified is the money. Yet the money don't even come on time. if you are a supervisor you get paid $11 an hour depending on where you at. We lost the contract because they did not come down like they were supposed to they did not fall through with what they said they would do or anything. This indeed was the worst job ever.
Cons
The whole companey
Worst place
Lead/Janitor (Current Employee) –  South CarolinaMay 7, 2019
Worst place to work for i been with the company for almost 2 years i havent got any raises or vaccation i recommend 2 people to work for them i didnt get my bonus like they said the company was offering , i work 29 hours weekly is a rough job for a woman as to passing alot of different heavy machines.
The experience was very educational
Custodian Worker (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNApril 19, 2019
I learned a lot about cleaning and maintaining offices bathrooms and running scrubbers I also learned the ins and outs of stripping and waxing floors in different buildings.
Ok
Operations Manager/ area manager (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCApril 5, 2019
Better than average companies on the market
Better value and pay
Better infrastructure and support
I mean you are working in cleaning company and business...
No hours , sucky pay
Custodial Porter (Current Employee) –  Alton, ILApril 4, 2019
I only work 3 hours a day 16 hours a week , so many communication issues , management are rude . I may enough money to make it to work and back until my next pay .
poor managment
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALApril 1, 2019
job was ok the manager was poor manager clean all day and never appreciated I felt I was not getting paid enough for all the work they had us doing on a everyday basis
Gas fare paycheck
Custodian/Janitor (Current Employee) –  Montgomery, ALMarch 28, 2019
Given that Alabama lawmakers and other political figures always preach about montgomery breaking grounds on bringing in more money to the city and this and that why hasnt mininum wage gone up at all it is greatly needed EVERYBODY ELSE GOT A RAISE BUT NOT THE REGULAR WORKING CITIZEN
Pros
Easy work
Cons
Pay not equal to work
Terrible and must be illegal
Lead Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Marion, INMarch 22, 2019
I was made to travel 80% of my time there and they don't pay trans.
Most of the money I made went back into my gas tank.
The constantly tell you want they want but leave stuff out or change what they want without telling you so they have an excuse to scold you.
Pros
No drug test
Cons
Its just terrible, too many to list.
Great place
Custodian (Former Employee) –  Goshen, INMarch 21, 2019
This company was great to work for. Management was great, the work was extremely easy and you could work as many hours as you’d like. Pay was fairly decent.
Poor Work Environment
Cleaning Crew (Former Employee) –  New Stanton, PAMarch 17, 2019
Management was uncooperative and unprofessional.
Work time was inconsistent and was unreliable. Hours varied.
Stressful work environment.
Health code violations. Unprepared; lack of safety equipment.
Unfair workloads.
Not enough hours or pay
Custodian (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMarch 16, 2019
You start work at 5:30 am to 10 or 10:30 am
best part of the job was i could shop before i left to get home.
management only talks to you when they see you face to face,
you ask for equipment and you dont receive what you need for months.
Stressful and able to be your own boss
Industrial Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Starr, SCMarch 15, 2019
You have three shifts you can choose from to work and those shifts are 1st from 6 to 2:30, 2nd 2 to 10:30, and 3rd 10 to 7:30. Second and third shift you are your own boss.
Great job
Lead custodian (Former Employee) –  Joplin, MOMarch 4, 2019
I loved my job as lead custodian for diversified maintenance, eventually all employees were forced to quit for various reasons not at all because of management. Did not get anybody hired very fast leaving me responsible for taking care of entire building alone, and working a double shift, then going from this job to my 2nd full time job right after, eventually all the hours between the two jobs became to much forcing me to resign from this company and staying at other employer
Pros
Great management lots of off time
Cons
Not quick to hire new employees
Boss lies on daily basis. Never does.what he says he is going to do.
Custodian Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Missoula, MTFebruary 26, 2019
I did get a 2 dollar raise within two months and promotion to supervisor. Also like working.extra hours as I please. Good people to work with. Enjoyed job. Better starting wage for custodian of anywhere in town.
Pros
Quick advancemsnt. Good wages
Cons
Unreliable boss. Lots of drama
Loved My Job
SENIOR AREA MANAGER (Former Employee) –  New HampshireFebruary 24, 2019
A great company to work for! Flexible hours, honest & dependable work, The local management team is easy to communicate with as far as on site needs and is quick to respond to any needs of the location or any specific employee on the team! There is a high turn overrate, which hurts the culture a bit... but I think when the right person finds the job or the job finds them, then they own that location or locations. The right person takes a pride in their location, as if it is their second home (because it kinda is). But, we also have to take care of the equipment & PUT STUFF BACK where it goes or was found. ...but that's just normal family/business issues. ;-) They take care of you best as they can. :-) I enjoy working with and for Diversified Maintenance Services, Inc.
Pros
Flexable Schedule
Cons
Not Enough Money
Fun,laid back
Floor Technician (Former Employee) –  Montgomery, ALFebruary 12, 2019
I enjoyed the independence and the trust in me to do my job effectively on my on with no supervision, I also didn't mind travelling the different environments
Pros
Indepndece
Cons
Not enogouh hours
Fast paced work
In charge of cleaning in a department store (Current Employee) –  Kalamazoo, MIFebruary 11, 2019
Supervisor is awesome. Decent hours.set hours but very flexible with days off with advanced notice. Very friendly staff. Some locations you work independently.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Diversified Maintenance. Our community is ready to answer.