Diversified Maintenance Employee Reviews for Cleaner

Poor Work Environment
Cleaning Crew (Former Employee) –  New Stanton, PAMarch 17, 2019
Management was uncooperative and unprofessional.
Work time was inconsistent and was unreliable. Hours varied.
Stressful work environment.
Health code violations. Unprepared; lack of safety equipment.
Unfair workloads.
Fast paced work
In charge of cleaning in a department store (Current Employee) –  Kalamazoo, MIFebruary 11, 2019
Supervisor is awesome. Decent hours.set hours but very flexible with days off with advanced notice. Very friendly staff. Some locations you work independently.
Laid back slow paced
General Cleaner (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXFebruary 8, 2019
The job was very easy and self explanatory. I liked the company just fine but didnt care for the direct supervisor. The supervisor was not local so it made it hard to deal with certain situations
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MADecember 11, 2018
It was my first job and it was pretty good very chill place to work I worked or a store the company is from Florida. I have learned a lot and that job and it has helped me and my other jobs.
not a good place to work
Cleaning Assistant (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLDecember 2, 2018
I had been working with they for two years and no raise and than I ask them to give me a high paying title and they relocate me to spring tx and my car broke down,
Very good job to work for
Cleaning Specialist (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLSeptember 20, 2018
I would definitely recommend my friends for this job it's a lot of fun the bosses are very humble people it makes you want to go to work for them that's the kind of job I like when you boss just laid back but still knowing how to treat us and being a good manager at the same time. There not laid back as letting us do what we what but very stern in there business but fun and kind. I love working for this company you can also grow with them
Pros
No lunch
Cons
No breaks
Official response from Diversified Maintenance
September 24, 2018

We appreciate your kind words. We truly believe in the value each of us brings to the company. If not for you and all the other hand-working, dedicated people who get the job done every day, the company would not be successful. We are all in this together. We succeed together or we fail together.

Regarding breaks and lunch, since many of our employees are part time, formal break and lunch times are not necessary. While not addressed by federal law, there are a few States that regulate meal and break times. Employees who believe they may not have been appropriately offered meal and break opportunities should contact their Human Resources hotline.

Good luck wherever your career takes you!

It's a job
Cleaner/Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Fort Walton Beach, FLJuly 16, 2018
The job is easy. Cleaning banks at night. They have their own supplies. The manager spends the first night with you to make sure that you know what to do.
Pros
Management always returns your calls
Cons
Working graveyard alone
Official response from Diversified Maintenance
August 7, 2018

Thanks to you and all of our dedicated associates who work late hours. We truly appreciate how you make us successful.

Time management
General Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Delaware, OHApril 21, 2018
Was able to work independently. Hard to reach boss when needed. Professionalism needed because you worked around customers and employees throughout the day.
Pros
Worked independently
Cons
Boss hard to reach
It was a good summer job.
AM Cleaning Crew (Former Employee) –  Savannah, GAFebruary 23, 2018
It was actually a good summer job while it lasted, but the only complaint I would have with job would be the management. Also, the pay was good for my position too.
Pros
Good pay.
Cons
Bad management.
Well
Cleaning Crew (Former Employee) –  Cullman, ALJanuary 20, 2018
My boss was great. We didn't get paid enough. No benefits. My coworkers that worked their longer deserved more pay. Needs mess drama. And better cleaning supplies.
Pros
Made good friends
Cons
Lots of drama not paid enough. No benefits
Terrible management
Cleaner, floor maintenance (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLDecember 27, 2017
7 day work.week, only given 1 work shirt. Was told that we never worked over night shifts, and we have worked 4 in the past 5 weeks plus our regular schedule. Deserve a raise and some respect
Pros
Cons
Lack of communication and respect from management
communication
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INNovember 15, 2017
there lack of communication is beyond outragous
i did not like the way that they talk to there employees and there customers they do not have good customer service either
In and Out
Commercial Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCAugust 20, 2017
You are going into a store for 3 to 4 hours in the morning to clean and empty trash. There is someone else there to do floors. At Christmas time, I used to get there around 4 am or 5 am so that I could get finished. The work is not hard unless you have to do both jobs because of someone's absence.
Pros
Finish before most people get up and have your day to yourself
Cons
Physical work, early hours
Like it
Cleaning Crew (Current Employee) –  AlabamaAugust 9, 2017
It's a good job with flexible hours although you do have to work weekends. The pay is okay but I need a better pay rate. You also waste a lot of gas because I have to go to different locations.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Not good pay
Productive work place
Morning Supervisor\ Procress cleaner (Former Employee) –  Dothan, ALMay 26, 2017
It was an okay place to work most people was friendly and also hard workers. Had a good work schedule with good hours and off the weekends it was a contract job
Loved my co workers
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAMay 6, 2017
Management was terrible no communication skills or enough employees we were over worked and under paid the manager doesn't seem to notice none of our complaints would get answered
Easy job
General Cleaner (Current Employee) –  West Point, MSApril 20, 2017
The job is and easy job it's just no job security and u always wondering if ur going to have a job or not other then that it has potential to be a great job
Pros
Easy
Cons
No job security
Nice work place great co workers and nice even hours
Cleaner/Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Union County, NCApril 18, 2017
Diversified maintenance is a good job for someone who likes being clean nice and tidy I cleaned all of a target store everyday with one co worker. Nice and chill job.
cleaning manager
Cleaning Manager (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMarch 11, 2017
I started out as a part time cleaner and worked up to cleaning manager with in a few months I received an award for the job I was doing. I picked right up on management roll and started making dramatic differences in job and employees.
productivity and fun at some accounts and neither at others
General cleaner (Former Employee) –  Troy, MIMarch 3, 2017
nothing to say but have to experience the work day, management ect... for yourself. all in all watch what you say and who you talk.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Diversified Maintenance. Our community is ready to answer.