Diversified Maintenance Employee Reviews for Housekeeper

poor managment
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALApril 1, 2019
job was ok the manager was poor manager clean all day and never appreciated I felt I was not getting paid enough for all the work they had us doing on a everyday basis
Being punctual
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYJanuary 14, 2019
Lover what you doing haven't customer service being a team player dedicated making sure that the job is complete in safely done report or task and duties Always having your uniform
Pros
Enjoy what you do
Cons
Short break being back on post and tell
The job is very boring and slow, makes it not even enjoyable. But it’s very easy.
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNNovember 6, 2018
A typical day at work includes doing the same few tasks, maybe 3 times a day, and in between, it’s doing nothing and waiting on something else to do. The job is one of the most boring jones i’ve ever had, since there’s nothing much to do.
Cons
not an area just for housekeeping, boring
Fun and tiredsome
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Macon, GAOctober 19, 2018
Its an easy job and not as stressful. But the only stressful thing about this job was when your co workers before u worked that day. It was all kinds of things not done and they had 8 hours to complete their work we only had 4 to cram in their work they didnt finish or attempt to do and finish our daily task as well.
Pros
Easy laid back job
Cons
U had to work monday thru sunday
Easy
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Kingston, NYSeptember 9, 2018
You were given a job every day you do your job go home easiest thing to do all you do is clean bathrooms mop floors vacuum floors clean some windows whenever needed
Official response from Diversified Maintenance
September 24, 2018

Thanks for your comments. We try to make the job as simple as we can. We ask our associates to arrive on time and in proper uniform, to do their work to the best of their ability, and to be respectful to everyone around them. Knowing that you have made the environment clean and safe for our customers and their children is a great reward. You should be proud of the work you do, even if it is easy.

Be safe and be good to others!

Very productive
Housekeeper (Current Employee) –  Montgomery, ALSeptember 7, 2018
I learn to get alone with co-workers and do my job. And the most enjoyable part of the job is it part time and that I enjoy working with older and younger people.
Very nice
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Biloxi, MSJune 15, 2018
I really enjoyed working there. They where very helpful the staff. They work with you. They are a very professional company. Great vibes and a attitudes.
It is a good to supplement your income
Housekeeping (Current Employee) –  Norcross GeorgiaJune 1, 2018
It is good to see a job where there is a group of young black males striving to succeed. I am grateful for the opportunity to work.I enjoy working with my co-workers because they act like adults.
Pros
Independence
Easy work
Housekeeping (Current Employee) –  Calvert, ALDecember 12, 2017
It’s a decent job for a single person. You may need a second job because pay is not to great. The work is easy so you really can’t expect too much. Just try it.
Pros
Easy
Cons
Low pay
On the Fence
Former Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCNovember 25, 2017
Did not pay well for the amount of work they wanted housekeeping to do. Some supervisors knew how to treat their employees. Had holidays off. A little fast paced.
Pros
Federal Holidays Off.
Cons
No breaks
Bueno
Housekeeper (Current Employee) –  MassachusettsAugust 3, 2017
Llevó 3 años para Diversified y me a hido muy bien y e adquirido muy buena experiencia.
need to have more help at times
Housekeeper (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, ALMay 17, 2017
ok, my Typical day would be just come in and start my job clean everywhere as need. I have learned to do stock orders & how to deal with people, my hardest part of the job is having to deal drama from other co-workers. Enjoy working alone am left to do my job and I do it well
Pros
being able to work alone by my self without having to be watched
Cons
putting up with co-workers compling
Paid by pay card
Housekeeping (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZMarch 22, 2017
You get paid twice a month and it's by a pay card which charges you for everything. The work is very mudane and routine. The supervisor is flexible if you need time off.
Pros
Supervisor is flexible
Cons
Pay card twice a month
Great company
Housekeeper sweep (Former Employee) –  Ithaca, NYFebruary 19, 2017
I loved working with this company, reason why I left was because I relocate and their was know more position open in my new area. Highly recommend this company
too much drama, and not a professional place to work for
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Rocky Mount, NCNovember 18, 2016
All I can say is too much going on among coworkers and the staff... They are not very professional... one of the reasons why I had left.. the supervisors are very picky and they thrive on bullying some of the employees.
It was an okay job
House Keeping (Former Employee) –  Exton, PAJune 11, 2015
I did this for awhile.Its a very demanding job at times. Your expected to dust ,change linens, wipe out all draws, clean all mirrors, vacuum, clean windows, clean the bathroom spotless,restock all towels and toiletries plus if a hotel patron ask for something, you take care of that too. its not too bad but I just hated the clique that was between some of the fellow maids and the supervisors. It was very obvious they were close friends and favored.
Pros
working alone most of the time
Cons
no good benefit or rasie
Good choice as a supplemental income.
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLFebruary 1, 2013
A typical workday consisted of cleaning and stocking restrooms and breakroom. Insuring glass doors, mirrors and handrails were cleaned and polished daily. Sweep, dust, vacuum and mop daily as needed. Remove trash to proper receptical.
Pros
part time hours allows flexibility.
Cons
not much room for advancement. no versatility in performance.