Diversified Maintenance Employee Reviews for Janitor

very chill job
Janitor (Former Employee) –  Bangor, MEMarch 13, 2018
This job is very chill and you work at your own pace as long as you get your tasks done in the hours you are supposed to work that day. There are no supervisors standing over you they come by check up on you bring supplies that you may need and if there are additional tasks they need they will let you know or leave a list.One of the best jobs I have had. Now, of course, its custodial work so cleaning floors and restrooms are part of the job but for me, it was a great job.
Pros
little supervision, casual atmosphere
Cons
Good
JANITOR (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 13, 2018
I love working with this company they no how to make you feel like family that always understand and try to help you get all the hours you want and the place they send you to work you will just love it not to hard but just right
The hardest part of the job
Janitor (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLFebruary 12, 2018
The hardest part of the job is making sure that you get all the work finished in the time frame. Which is really easy, some of the work is extremely basic fundamentals of cleaning.
slow but busy somewhat stressful
Janitorial Maintenance Worker (Former Employee) –  Lawton, OKJanuary 31, 2018
Janitorial out at the good year plant with diversified was not the best job, alot of other employees discriminate against the janitors. My job working the recycle area should have paid more because we are required to drive a fork lift and we have many responsibilities as a recycle tech.
Horrible place to work
Janitor (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLJanuary 13, 2018
The management team in Pensacola Florida sucks the woman that hired me for the regions call center has no clue on how to manage or be professional.... Sad
Pros
Cons
Under paid, no benefits, no days off, unprofessional
Fair pay but poor management
Porter ( Janitorial Staff) (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCDecember 20, 2017
Only worked 3 hours cleaned toilets, fitting rooms, and vacuumed the store. Very poor management. The best part were the people you encountered. The worst was the management.
Didnt last a week
Janitorial Worker (Former Employee) –  Biloxi, MSOctober 21, 2017
Very unorganized drama drama negative but recommend for they need people. They need supplies. There is no security. TheRe is no trust. No supervision.
Pros
Paycheck
Cons
Environment
janitor
Janitor (Former Employee) –  Mobile, ALOctober 3, 2017
a typical day at Diversified Maintenance was very productive.
I would have to the say i enjoyed my job very much.
There really was not no hard part of my day i loved my job
Pk
Janitorial (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZAugust 23, 2017
I like working with this company I work in 2 different places for them and they are ok the only thing about working for them is that you don't have any benefits at all
I loved the people i worked with and thats it.
Janitorial Worker (Current Employee) –  Mobile, ALAugust 19, 2017
Do not work for this company . They are very understaffed , no payed off days, no payed vactions . You never hear a thank you or good job . They too you off with ur own money . They will Tell you you will get a raise and never see it.
Not so stable
Janitor (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALAugust 8, 2017
We cleaned plants at Diversefeild. This company was not as organized as other companies. My hours and my pay had gone up and down the entire time i was employed.
Janitorial Job
Janitorial Worker (Current Employee) –  Kenosha, WIAugust 5, 2017
The job is okay but they play with your money and I'm trying to get a new job. But other then that it is a okay job it gets child support paid so yeah.
Pros
No free lunch
Cons
Breaks when you want.
Not pleased with the management do better
Janitor (Former Employee) –  Savannah, GAJuly 24, 2017
I have yet to receive my last pay check the manger Tim parker has lied to me since May of this year 2017. They don't like to pay you your last pay check I have called him for the past 2omyhs and have yet to get paid very unprofessional.
High Turn Over Rate
Janitorial Worker (Former Employee) –  Patterson, CAJune 30, 2017
A typical day was getting work done in distribution center. Sweeping, mopping, cleaning areas of facility. Most positions are not permanent. People were hired and as they approached 90 days they were terminated. High turn over rate for workers.
Pros
Company Contracted with was great!!
Cons
Employer not on site, does not like to make changes to make job easier
No games
Janitor (Former Employee) –  Lakeside,mobile alJune 11, 2017
It's a good company to work for the job is a piece of cake to me bec I do my work I got along with everybody n then they have place's u can eat at n side of the building
Pros
Cons
Break sum times
Bad experience
Janitorial Worker (Former Employee) –  West Point, MSApril 22, 2017
Bad experience. Diversified Maintance did a lot of the loyal employees very wrong. They were not a fair company with job security. A lot of us were dedicated, everyday workers who came to work to give our best, but got treated very poorly.
okay company
Janitorial Worker (Former Employee) –  FloridaJanuary 3, 2017
okay pay. okay hours. store I was cleaning was closing and not enough hours so I had to quit. Wasn t there long. okay to work for and nice.
No work/life balance
Store janitor (Current Employee) –  Columbia, SCJanuary 1, 2017
Management has poor attitudes and don't listen to their cleaners. Everything is your fault wether it's faulty equipment or unforseen circumstances. Work 7 days a week for little pay and no signs of raises. Dont waste your time unless you have a two income household or are a college student. Forget about any plans outside of work because this job becomes your life.
Pros
Take breaks when you want
Cons
No benefits, Low pay, Poor management, No days off, terrible work/life balance.
It was fun working around kids and staff they were very intelligent people well mannered also.
Janitorial Worker/housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Gulfport, MSDecember 27, 2016
I was working for a school cleaning dusting vacuuming student classrooms and staff offices and bathrooms..I loved it the kids was very friendly and staff as well.
okay
Janitor (Former Employee) –  Gulfport, MSDecember 2, 2016
This workplace was boring, you did your work and left. The management was not professional and only allowed the employees to work 20 hours a week no more than that.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Diversified Maintenance. Our community is ready to answer.

Diversified Maintenance Reviews by Location