Diversified Maintenance Employee Reviews for Janitor

They dont care about employees
Janitor (Current Employee) –  Barboursville, WVSeptember 19, 2016
I worked my butt off to the bone I get sick one day they fire me and two other employees who had been sick or family emergency if you want a job don't work for this place they suck
Pros
there is none
Cons
you get treated like garbage
Ok company
Maintenance/ Janitorial (Former Employee) –  Fargo, NDAugust 14, 2016
Liked the shift i had but no room for advancement and no raises. The management was lacking when you would go to for supplies they expected you to pay for on your own. Also had little interaction with employees
Busy day
Janitor (Former Employee) –  Bay City, MIAugust 20, 2015
That you work fast pace cleaning be fore customers started to come in. To many bosses and not good comunication. My co worker are friendly to work with. You have 2 hours to get done before customers come in to the store. Working with people.
Pros
flexiable schedule
Cons
Short breaks and lack of communication
great place
janitorial (Current Employee) –  alabamaJuly 29, 2015
This was a great place for me to work as a college student. My supervisor was awesome. I was normally by myself doing my job.
Work hard
Janitorial Worker (Former Employee) –  Atlanta GAJuly 6, 2015
Restocking Supplies/ Clean
Sweeping Lobby/ Proper Chemical Application/
Parking Lot Clean Up/ Floor Care/ Vacuum Cleaner
Wet and Dry 5 Gallon/ Floor Auto Scrubber/
Back Pack Vacuum/ Pressure Washer.
Pros
no lunch
Cons
short breaks
Excellent company to work for
Lead Janitor (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLMay 28, 2015
Excellent employer to work for management is prompt to return calls and fix any issue , employees are helpful and friendly.
productive good crew. family orientated
Janitorial Assistant (Former Employee) –  North Olmsted, OHJuly 7, 2014
a typical day at work was very routine i enjoyed that part of the job.
i learned the ins and outs of a janitorial job.
fun and fast paced
Janitor (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCFebruary 26, 2014
Get up at 3am and and start my day on the job at 4am, Cleaning majority of the store before they opened for the day. Co-workers were fun to work with as a team. There was no hard parts.
productive fun place to woek
Janitor (Former Employee) –  Grandview, MOJanuary 30, 2014
Very busy environment. Not much chance for advancement. If working alone is for you, then this job is for you. Very quiet environment. Staff is very friendly.
Diversified Maintenance
Janitor/Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MODecember 13, 2013
They are very unprofessional and disrespectful, because i worked only three hours a day, and the pay was ok but barely could pay my bills, also my supervisor expose my business to many employees.
Janitor (Former Employee) –  Akron, OHNovember 13, 2013
I enjoyed doing my job didn't mine coming in as scheduled the people I worked around was well mannered and respectful
Decent Job, Management is Borderline Illegal
Janitorial Staff (Current Employee) –  MsssachusettsOctober 2, 2013
The people within the company itself are usually hard-working and just doing their jobs. However, when it comes to management, no one is accountable or contactable. I recently was released from an account because the manager of the warehouse was sending emails to corporate demanding I be let go for no documented reason. Apparently, this happened with the last four cleaners in the account, with each one receiving a longer list of duties without any extra pay. My Area Manager informed me that while he knows I am doing my job, and my co-workers do as well, there is nothing they can do because the account "makes them a lot of money", and his job was threatened.. They will threaten to fire you, the area manager, or anyone else they have to to keep their client happy, no matter what the issue is.

Aside from the personal experience, generally the corporate-level management is incompetent. I recently worked with a co-worker who has been in his position for three years without a raise. There is no opportunity for advancement or pay raises. There are no benefits, including vacation, sick pay, health insurance, or anything else. You will have to be very lucky to ever make over $9.50 per hour.
Pros
It's a job.
Cons
Poor Management, Low pay, No Advancement, No Benefits
being able to meet different people
Janitor (Current Employee) –  Columbia, SCAugust 16, 2012
A typicasl day at work, work 7 days a week so my job is my life my co workers is my family. the hardest thingabout this job you have to be to work at 5:am. and being there 7 days a week. i enjoy my job because i love to clean.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
BAD NEWS! not worthy of rating
Janitorial Service (Former Employee) –  Minot, NDJuly 10, 2012
Management was horrible...could not communicate with upper level.
Equipment is filthy and no one is accountable, no one to complain to, no one to make changes. I did my job and apparently everyone else's job as the stores I worked were filthy but as of this date I have not been paid and although I have made phone calls to management, that go to a voice mail and sent complaints to the Florida office...still no response. Don't get involved with this company, they are too big and can't manage their accounts although I am sure they are still getting their monthly maintenance service checks from the stores who are too big to even notice the condition of the stores...doesn't anyone care anymore?
horrible company
Janitor (Former Employee) –  GeorgiaJune 4, 2012
The regional managers are very poor commuicators, they have no respect for the employees and are never available when needed.