Diversified Maintenance Employee Review

View all Diversified Maintenance reviews

I work hard
Janitor (Current Employee) –  Gadsden, ALJuly 27, 2018
I work hard and. I get in trouble for things I don’t even know what I did wrong we get cursed at and. They think there better then us and our boss don’t care how we feel. Or. What we think. It’s to stressful when. U work hard and no one cares
Pros
Cons
Official response from Diversified Maintenance
July 31, 2018

It's unfortunate your experience has not lived up to your expectations. The behaviors you mention are unacceptable to violate company policy. You are encouraged to voice your concerns to your supervisor's manager, or directly to Human Resources without fear of retaliation.

Other Diversified Maintenance Employee Reviews

A lot to do, very little time to do it in.
Custodian/Janitor (Current Employee) –  Woodhaven, MIJune 18, 2019
From the time I get to work, too the time I leave, I'm very busy trying to get all my tasks done. The amount of time I'm given to get my tasks done doesn't seem reasonable though, especially the carpet extraction schedule. The employees at the site location are very nice to me though so it makes the work environment pleasant at least.
Bad place to work
Custodian Worker (Former Employee) –  West palm beach FLJune 16, 2019
Los manager solo les importa la compañía, ningun beneficio, bajo salario, exigen mas de lo que pagan , nadie permanece por mucho tiempo , solo los esclavos.
Pros
Nada
Cons
Todo

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Diversified Maintenance. Our community is ready to answer.