Diversified Maintenance Employee Review

View all Diversified Maintenance reviews

Nice manager
Janitorial Worker (Former Employee) –  Foley, ALJuly 18, 2018
Its hard to have a life at times. People didn't want to work so you have ot pitch in at other stores and other areas. It may be an hour away. Over night work was fine you get to do your job and go home. No one standing around making you feel uneasy about your job
Official response from Diversified Maintenance
July 31, 2018

Your comments are so true. Life is what you make it. We want our employees to work diligently and to be satisfied with the clean and healthy environments they help to create. Thank you for the service you brought to Diversified, and if the opportunity arises for you to come back to the team, please don't hesitate.

Other Diversified Maintenance Employee Reviews

Great relaxed atmosphere
Lead Custodian (Former Employee) –  Kalamazoo, MIJune 16, 2019
It was an awesome schedule for a student. Only issue is lack of communication. My boss was able to give me days off when I needed them at last minute.
Would not recommend working there.
Janitor (Former Employee) –  Janesville, WIJune 11, 2019
I worked at DBM for 3and a half years. Bought out by another company and immediately went down hill. Poor management, lack of supplies, low pay , lazy workers and no moral support. I would not recommend working there.
Pros
Work by yourself.
Cons
No benefits.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Diversified Maintenance. Our community is ready to answer.