Diversified Maintenance Employee Review

View all Diversified Maintenance reviews

Boss lies on daily basis. Never does.what he says he is going to do.
Custodian Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Missoula, MTFebruary 26, 2019
I did get a 2 dollar raise within two months and promotion to supervisor. Also like working.extra hours as I please. Good people to work with. Enjoyed job. Better starting wage for custodian of anywhere in town.
Pros
Quick advancemsnt. Good wages
Cons
Unreliable boss. Lots of drama

Other Diversified Maintenance Employee Reviews

Wonderful at first then went down hill slowly.
Janitorial (Former Employee) –  Parkersburg, WVMay 23, 2019
. Lack of communication between manger and employees became very stressful an never really know for sure what was going on. Employees didn't take pride in there work and did the bare minimum which made everything stressed an leaving others to get their work plus others done in short amount of time. Could have been more pleasant if boss would have corrected the issue.
Pros
Break as you seem fit, Worked at your own pace, Loved the employees just not work ethic shown by them
Cons
Little communication, Never knew excatly what manger expected, Employees did bare minimum, not much pride taken in work, Always doing your work plus others.Employees and manger were friends an often complicated work, not getting tacks done, Manger not correcting the employees, favoring one over the others
Horrible
Janitor (Current Employee) –  St. Joseph, MOMay 23, 2019
This place is a joke! But the management is a bigger joke! We went 4 months without laundry soap. So of course I bought soap because we needed it. I have worked here 2. 1/2 years never received a raise. Yet management couinues to hire new people at a higher pay then employees. Which is not right. Specially when they do 10 times more work then the new hires. Cut our hours because they didn’t want to pay our insurance and give anyone paid vacation. I truly believe the management receives bonuses for screwing her employees over. Worrat managment I have ever seen in my entire life!!
Pros
Like the work
Cons
Managment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Diversified Maintenance. Our community is ready to answer.