Diversified Maintenance Employee Review

View all Diversified Maintenance reviews

Loved My Job
SENIOR AREA MANAGER (Former Employee) –  New HampshireFebruary 24, 2019
A great company to work for! Flexible hours, honest & dependable work, The local management team is easy to communicate with as far as on site needs and is quick to respond to any needs of the location or any specific employee on the team! There is a high turn overrate, which hurts the culture a bit... but I think when the right person finds the job or the job finds them, then they own that location or locations. The right person takes a pride in their location, as if it is their second home (because it kinda is). But, we also have to take care of the equipment & PUT STUFF BACK where it goes or was found. ...but that's just normal family/business issues. ;-) They take care of you best as they can. :-) I enjoy working with and for Diversified Maintenance Services, Inc.
Pros
Flexable Schedule
Cons
Not Enough Money

Other Diversified Maintenance Employee Reviews

I like the job
Custodian (Former Employee) –  York, PAMay 18, 2019
The job was ok I go back but I need more pay and more hours and better Managers when I first start the job at diversified I was happy and excited To be doing the job that was good for me I really thought diversified was to die for me
Pros
N/a
Bad workplace
Janitorial Worker (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 13, 2019
Cheap work place because there was so much complainers that complain about work not getting done when there was things that actually were getting done.
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Diversified Maintenance. Our community is ready to answer.