Diversified Maintenance Employee Review

View all Diversified Maintenance reviews

fast paced
Janitor (Former Employee) –  Jackson, MSAugust 19, 2018
Fast paced janitorial service that duties include: Sweeping,Moping rest room sanitation,dusting,stripping and waxing floors,garbage disposal,window cleaning and keeping necessary areas stocked with essential for the location
Pros
1 hour lunch break
Cons
15 minute breaks every few hours
Official response from Diversified Maintenance
August 27, 2018

We appreciate your comment. Providing janitorial services is more complicated and involved than most people think. Some of it, such as floor maintenance, is highly technical.

The most important element, however, is our associates, such as you, who actually do the work that makes us a success. Thank you for your hard work and dedication.

Other Diversified Maintenance Employee Reviews

Would not recommend working there.
Janitor (Former Employee) –  Janesville, WIJune 11, 2019
I worked at DBM for 3and a half years. Bought out by another company and immediately went down hill. Poor management, lack of supplies, low pay , lazy workers and no moral support. I would not recommend working there.
Pros
Work by yourself.
Cons
No benefits.
Easy and friendly
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJune 7, 2019
I would come in and my task would be available on a work shelf. I would review the task and follow the instruction on what and how to do them. The other workers that were at the store were friendly and there were no problems with the job.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Diversified Maintenance. Our community is ready to answer.