Diversified Maintenance Employee Review

View all Diversified Maintenance reviews

Part time work with no benefits and low pay
Janitor (Current Employee) –  Muncie, INJuly 8, 2018
Quick paced environment, manager is not very good, keeps people around that do not do work properly, and do not even show up half the time. Slow to get new stock in
Official response from Diversified Maintenance
August 7, 2018

We are constantly working to upgrade the capabilities of our managers. New managers are mentored by one of our Employee Relations Managers, they participate in a 30-day orientation program, and are enrolled in an ongoing online training program throughout their first year of employment. Unfortunately, sometimes our efforts don't have the impact on our managers we would like.

All of our employees are invited to contact us using one of our confidential hotline numbers if they have concerns. Thanks.

Other Diversified Maintenance Employee Reviews

Would not recommend working there.
Janitor (Former Employee) –  Janesville, WIJune 11, 2019
I worked at DBM for 3and a half years. Bought out by another company and immediately went down hill. Poor management, lack of supplies, low pay , lazy workers and no moral support. I would not recommend working there.
Pros
Work by yourself.
Cons
No benefits.
Easy and friendly
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJune 7, 2019
I would come in and my task would be available on a work shelf. I would review the task and follow the instruction on what and how to do them. The other workers that were at the store were friendly and there were no problems with the job.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Diversified Maintenance. Our community is ready to answer.