Diversified Maintenance Employee Reviews

Mulnipulative...
Floor Technician (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 4, 2018
Management is horrible. They hire area managers that don't have a clue as to what to do. They know just as much as their employees if not less. Expectations are way too high for low pay. Robots is what employees seem to be to them. If you need a job just to get on your feet then by all means go for it. This is nothing to make a career out of. No benefits. Nothing to look forward to but complaints on a daily basis from not only Diversified but management from the store you're workimg.
Pros
Paycheck/Good Morning shift hours
Cons
No healthcare.. No nothing...just work
It is a good to supplement your income
Housekeeping (Current Employee) –  Norcross GeorgiaJune 1, 2018
It is good to see a job where there is a group of young black males striving to succeed. I am grateful for the opportunity to work.I enjoy working with my co-workers because they act like adults.
Pros
Independence
Great customer service
Area Manager (Former Employee) –  Newport News, VAJune 1, 2018
Loved it best management team ever district manager is the bes t to work for very polite and understanding trained in all aspect of management work environment.
Pros
Lunch
Cons
Travel time
Diversified maintenance was a very productive place to work
Invoice Processor (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMay 29, 2018
Diversified maintenance was a very productive place to workYou worked at your own pace everybody there was friendly and helpful I highly recommend working here
Pros
Work at your own pace
Cons
Not flexible
Extremely unprofessional
Custodian/Janitor (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMay 25, 2018
Ive been at Diversified for about a month and it has been horrible from the start. Ive only met a member of management one time. When he came to my work site to give me one work shirt. Which was a size smaller than i asked. I literally talked to the manager over the phone and was given a job in 2 days. Which i knew was a bad sign. I hear they have high turnover and is likely because this company does little to no vetting of its potential employees. My manager literally calls me several times a day to complain about (something) also to randomly and at last minute tell me to wrk at a certain location. I've been off 1 day in a month. I work two seperate stores per day to make close to full-time hours which takes a huge toll on my car gas. Coworkers are horrible and will lie on you if there is a compliant. Was promised id train on floor equipment, but i guess my white co-workers who were there before me feels that the only thing im good for is cleaning bathrooms, moping floors, dust moping and cleaning windows. Since ive been there i guess they all have colluded to ensure that i take on the burden of the much harder task. I could seriously go on and on about this companies inability to display professionalism. This has been a bad experience for me and honestly intent to leave this company and try to erase this awful experience from my memory bank. Actually might be a cool first time job for high schooler looking for summer work. And that's about it.
Pros
Work independently at some locations
Cons
Management, scheduling, some co-workers
The job was fast paced but slowed down towards the end of the day.
Janitorial Worker (Current Employee) –  Monaca, PAMay 19, 2018
The work at Diversified Maintenance was fairly enjoyable. It was fast paced but easy work. The hardest part was that I felt extremely unaccepted by the employees of the company that contracted Diversified Maintenance. I would say, "Good Morning" and I was ridiculed for it. I felt greatly hated for some reason.
Pros
The job was easy.
Cons
Dealing with Employees.
Curently employed there but is bt far my worst work experience i've ever had.
Custodian (Current Employee) –  Florence, KYMay 11, 2018
Never had i had a job where the management resistance was so bad. The store i work at tells them what they expect who they want there doing it and management just doesn't care what the client wants. It's unbelievable to witness.
Pros
The first few months i loved the job but ever since it's been a nightmare.
Cons
They do nothing but re-hire people and they are terible for the most part.
Challenging work enviroments
Custodian -139 (Former Employee) –  Marietta, GAApril 29, 2018
The job required you to be in a healthy condition & to be mobile. There was a lot of interaction with the customers on the daily basis & was really a type of hospitality job @ the same time.
Time management
General Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Delaware, OHApril 21, 2018
Was able to work independently. Hard to reach boss when needed. Professionalism needed because you worked around customers and employees throughout the day.
Pros
Worked independently
Cons
Boss hard to reach
Not a good job for blacks you will get stereo type
Maintenance Worker (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia PAApril 17, 2018
I would not recommend this job to anyone they treat you poorly your pay doesn't match the hours and you would get threaten your fired if you don't want to do your coworker job.
Pros
You get nothing but worked like a slave
Cons
No benefits
Nice work place
Custodian (Former Employee) –  Savannah, GAApril 15, 2018
Very nice working environment... They also work with you and work arouund your schedule as much as they can... Very fun job... You dont have someone over you all day they let do your job accordingly
The workplace was competitive & physically challenging;).
Custodian/Janitor (Former Employee) –  Marietta, GAApril 15, 2018
I'd advise a strong immune system & in high physical shape,this was diverdified maintenance systems that consisted of cuustodians, floor tecnicians, & customer service. I guarantee at the end of your work - shift you wil be exhaulsted as if you wen tot he gym.
productive and fune work place
Mantenimiento (Former Employee) –  Clearwater, FLApril 15, 2018
this is the beast job and easy for anybody
the manager is a good person and the work place is quite
is bilingual and I ejoy this job a lot when I workit
Pros
free lunch
Cons
short breaks
Marion
Cleaner/Janitor (Former Employee) –  Marion, OHApril 10, 2018
place really sucks they caint keep help at all as you can see they have poor reviews as it is management dont know a thing nor wants to proper train no safety rules at all no job descrption just do as they say and cover your butt so to speak . i wouldnt send a border crosser to this place for a $ @ hour thats how bad it sucks
Pros
get lunch break
Cons
you work til done then you take lunch
Great company
Janitor (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKApril 9, 2018
diversified maintenance is a good company with great ethics. The janitor position is good for someone who like to manage their time and work. A cleaning schedule is posted and how you go about doing the cleaning is your choice as long as it is done in the time indicated. the co workers all have good communication. i didn't receive any benefits in my time with the company.
Pros
Self paced, you manage your time and work
Cons
i didnt receive benefits
Cleaning
Maintenance (Current Employee) –  Huntington, WVApril 6, 2018
I started off by dust mopping, then i would clean the restroom, fitting room, ect. most my co-worker was really helpful, the hardest part was how quick paced it would be attimes.
Pros
easy work
Cons
not a lot of hours
A nice and fun workplace.
Housekeeper---Janitorial (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAApril 6, 2018
My day began at 5:30 am. Home Depot is a large building so at first I walk around and observe the building to see what I want to accomplish first. I basically liked to pick up debris, and trash before using the scrubber machine to clean the floors. Each day I used a schedule to clean each department floors. The next job was cleaning the bathrooms, dining and training rooms. I liked the job being that it was a fast paced, comfortable, and working with a very nice crew there.
Pros
Good Environment
Cons
Very cold Outside in Wintermonths
You never move up.
Started as crew left as an assistant manager (Former Employee) –  Amherst, OHApril 4, 2018
pay want bad but i wan to be on top of y life. the higher the better and there was no movement options available. its annoying, if your okay with being a bottom feeder this is for you.
Fun
Head Custodian and Head of Building Services (Former Employee) –  Eatontown, NJApril 3, 2018
Working at diversified was fun. The employees were easy to get a long with. It was easy and a laid back work environment. I felt like I could do more though so I grew tired and bored quickly.
Ok place to work
Porter (Current Employee) –  Albany, NYMarch 31, 2018
Must work at pace of store which is fast paced. Some customers are rude so can't talk back. But most customers are nice and co workers are great. Store mangers are great
Pros
Fast pace
Cons
Slow days

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Diversified Maintenance. Our community is ready to answer.