Diversified Protection Corporation Employee Reviews

Management needs work
Cleared American Guard (Current Employee) –  Walter Reed Army Medical Center, DCSeptember 3, 2019
Managers at two different sites I worked lacked the experience needed to run the sites. They have too much on their plate for one person, they needed Lieutenants to assist but the company doesn't want to pay for them. When you put in for vacation the ball is dropped and you hear nothing but excuses. They move you from sites without discussing it with you and there are gaps in work between operating at different sites.
Pros
overtime if you want it.
Cons
You never know when you are going to get off.
summary
Security Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVApril 7, 2019
decent place to work, but needs more work on the management side,
I learned that you should always focus on our duties and try not to get caught up on political issues
It's a job
Cleared Security Officer (Current Employee) –  VirginiaOctober 2, 2018
Same thing everyday. The pay is decent, the gear is trash, and I do not like wearing a uniform. Some of the people can't PT, or shoot. With all that being said I enjoy a few of the people I work with and know that they would always have my back.
Pros
Paycheck
Cons
Uniform, cheap duty items/gear.
Productive and Active Work Place
Armed Protective Security Officer (PSO) (Current Employee) –  Arlington, VADecember 17, 2017
Great environment with terrific co-workers. Relieved on time and supervised by excellent management. Benefits are fine and haven't had a pay issue yet.
Great place to start out working in secuirty
Contract Security Officer Armed (Current Employee) –  Alexandria, VAAugust 5, 2017
Faced pace and professional work place/ Great place for someone starting out in the security field or someone looking to take their career to the next professional level.
Pros
Great starting pay great training
Cons
shift work, its not for every individual