Diversified Employee Reviews

productive and stressfull
Custodian (Current Employee) –  Keene, NHAugust 3, 2018
a day at work can be fun and pleasant i clean the floors , vacume the carpets clean the entrance,empty the trash clean the restrooms extract carpets as needed . the management is poor if there is a problem at work he ignores any contact to resolve the problem the coworker dose not work as a team player and is very disrespectful
My review of Diversified
Housekeeping (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCJuly 26, 2018
I was hired and trained to just clean basically, but I ended up learning more as i worked more hours. Like how to deal with people in the courthouse, how to handle myself in tense situations, how to solve problems on the fly.
Pros
Money
Cons
no benefits
Schools were fun and rewarding to work at.
Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant/Licensed (Former Employee) –  Kenmore, NYJuly 24, 2018
Nice and friendly staff that was very helpful. Work load was fair and children were great to work with. Overall the company was a good company to work for although, I do not like contracts.
Pros
Good hours
Cons
Contract ran out
Good job
CDL Class A Driver (Former Employee) –  Charlestown, MA 02129July 22, 2018
Good job, benefits. Loading and unloading new vehicles, delivering to dealerships throughout the northeast. Fast paced, sometimes stressful. Can make a good amount of money if your willing to work hard, and put the time in.
A Great Day A Work
Team Electrical Sales (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIJuly 17, 2018
Always look for ways to improve the skills of yourself and your employees. Communication is always the starting point, but you have to create a market advantage. Part of the advantage is providing a service to your clients that enables them to depend on you and your team to get what they need either when or better yet, earlier than when they needed. Overachieving their expectations is the key.
Pros
free meals, trips and gifts
Cons
Slow work.
Not a good environment.
Technician (Former Employee) –  St. Paul, MNJuly 12, 2018
It is a hostile work environment. I was often confronted with rude remarks about my physical body and even had a manager make a joke about being homosexual which I am not but I have family members who are and was offended. This company is not of a modern era.
Working in cool place was nice
Pallet maker (Former Employee) –  Suring, WIJuly 11, 2018
House full time I did learn how to cut boards for the pallets and how to build pallets to satisfactory learn to see how cabinets were all built pretty stressful on organized wasn't much for communication
Decent Company
Corporate Project Installation Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Beaverton, ORJune 18, 2018
HR is a joke, if you end up with a bad manager you are doomed. While the overall company is fine, the managers are awful. Long term employees are like territorial war lords.
Pros
good pay
Cons
local management is awful
Fun Place To Work
Junior Programmer (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 8, 2018
The people make the time at Diversified great. Even with the amount of work that goes on, the amount of late nights spent working, or the amount of things that go wrong on an site, the people here make it worth it,
Wonderful place to work
Installation Technician (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GAApril 22, 2018
Make sure you have tools because your going to work and have fun doing it with wonderful people so just be ready. And the main thing is to communicate without communication you're not going to be able to work.
my review
Lab Technician (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHMarch 25, 2018
i worked for diversified optical for 20 years i got married and now we are having a really hard time with our bills .I really am in need of a job badly can workfulltime or partime i realize that diversified is under new management now but i still would like to return to work.the atmosphere there is very good and i know a lot of the people that still work there .The management is very good.Atypical day was to get all of the work out that we can.I learned a lot of new things there.Sometimes there was a lot of pressure of getting all the work done but i handled it ok. The most enjoyabele part of the job was being around all of my coworkers and having a fun day.
Pros
sometimes free lunches
Cons
if someone doesnt show up for work it makes it very hard
Too big too fast
Project Coordinator/Purchasing (Current Employee) –  Santa Clara, CAMarch 2, 2018
The company recently acquired a great deal of other companies and during that process I believe there is going to be a few set backs regarding growth. While I heard positive things about other offices, the Santa Clara back end office consists of a few people who can make the work environment quite toxic for people they do not feel belong in their inner circle. This has made it difficult for newer individuals to feel comfortable and thrive in the back office. Aside from that a majority of management is great as well as employees who go out in the field.
ok job
LEAD CUSTODIAN (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNFebruary 16, 2018
I would say its a ok place to work. they do train you well but management is horrible. they forgot people schedules and forgot to put in my payment info
Pros
good hours
Cons
bad managers
Mud Logger
Mud Logger (Former Employee) –  Reserve, LAFebruary 12, 2018
Never had time off could not plan anything. They call and you go then never know when that will be. They own you. Long as you jump when they call and stay offshore for months or on a land job for months then they will keep you busy. Under new managemenet so things may have changed.
great work environment
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Suring, WIFebruary 2, 2018
Great work environment. We would do anything from roof sawing to milling, sanding. The job consisted of many different things. They always kept us busy.
home health care
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAJanuary 24, 2018
going into peoples houses and doing lite housekeeping, assisting to grocery store and doctors appointments, the hours were not good and the pay was even worst. i wouldnt recommend this place to anyone, but if youre just looking for a second jobs and no weekends or holidays this is the place.
Pros
no weekends no holidays
Cons
not enough money not enough clients not enough hours, and going into other peoples homes.
good place to work
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Melrose Park, ILJanuary 23, 2018
the job was easy and good pay with good coworkers and good bosses new ideas and good break room fun for all who work there and not far to travel clean
I worked at nights opening and closing the door
Doorman (Current Employee) –  Queens Village, NYJanuary 19, 2018
Very lay back job open and closing the door all year round very cool building the people in here are very nice give good tips treat you with respect and loyal
Pros
no lunch
Cons
no breaks
productive and team oriented
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bingham Farms, MIJanuary 16, 2018
Management encouraged diversity and a healthy work culture despite limited financial and work advancement. The staff was very committed to the success of the company.
Pros
Good staff and managment.
Cons
Not much room to advance.
Unorganized management
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Kenova, WVJanuary 15, 2018
The management was not good at the workplace at all. This here were very unorganized an there was never really bad days, things we just not set up very well. The job itself taught me a few things, such as patients and how to work with such an unorganized company.