Diversified Employee Reviews

Decent Company
Corporate Project Installation Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Beaverton, ORJune 18, 2018
HR is a joke, if you end up with a bad manager you are doomed. While the overall company is fine, the managers are awful. Long term employees are like territorial war lords.
Pros
good pay
Cons
local management is awful
Fun Place To Work
Junior Programmer (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 8, 2018
The people make the time at Diversified great. Even with the amount of work that goes on, the amount of late nights spent working, or the amount of things that go wrong on an site, the people here make it worth it,
Wonderful place to work
Installation Technician (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GAApril 22, 2018
Make sure you have tools because your going to work and have fun doing it with wonderful people so just be ready. And the main thing is to communicate without communication you're not going to be able to work.
my review
Lab Technician (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHMarch 25, 2018
i worked for diversified optical for 20 years i got married and now we are having a really hard time with our bills .I really am in need of a job badly can workfulltime or partime i realize that diversified is under new management now but i still would like to return to work.the atmosphere there is very good and i know a lot of the people that still work there .The management is very good.Atypical day was to get all of the work out that we can.I learned a lot of new things there.Sometimes there was a lot of pressure of getting all the work done but i handled it ok. The most enjoyabele part of the job was being around all of my coworkers and having a fun day.
Pros
sometimes free lunches
Cons
if someone doesnt show up for work it makes it very hard
Too big too fast
Project Coordinator/Purchasing (Current Employee) –  Santa Clara, CAMarch 2, 2018
The company recently acquired a great deal of other companies and during that process I believe there is going to be a few set backs regarding growth. While I heard positive things about other offices, the Santa Clara back end office consists of a few people who can make the work environment quite toxic for people they do not feel belong in their inner circle. This has made it difficult for newer individuals to feel comfortable and thrive in the back office. Aside from that a majority of management is great as well as employees who go out in the field.
ok job
LEAD CUSTODIAN (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNFebruary 16, 2018
I would say its a ok place to work. they do train you well but management is horrible. they forgot people schedules and forgot to put in my payment info
Pros
good hours
Cons
bad managers
Mud Logger
Mud Logger (Former Employee) –  Reserve, LAFebruary 12, 2018
Never had time off could not plan anything. They call and you go then never know when that will be. They own you. Long as you jump when they call and stay offshore for months or on a land job for months then they will keep you busy. Under new managemenet so things may have changed.
great work environment
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Suring, WIFebruary 2, 2018
Great work environment. We would do anything from roof sawing to milling, sanding. The job consisted of many different things. They always kept us busy.
home health care
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAJanuary 24, 2018
going into peoples houses and doing lite housekeeping, assisting to grocery store and doctors appointments, the hours were not good and the pay was even worst. i wouldnt recommend this place to anyone, but if youre just looking for a second jobs and no weekends or holidays this is the place.
Pros
no weekends no holidays
Cons
not enough money not enough clients not enough hours, and going into other peoples homes.
good place to work
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Melrose Park, ILJanuary 23, 2018
the job was easy and good pay with good coworkers and good bosses new ideas and good break room fun for all who work there and not far to travel clean
I worked at nights opening and closing the door
Doorman (Current Employee) –  Queens Village, NYJanuary 19, 2018
Very lay back job open and closing the door all year round very cool building the people in here are very nice give good tips treat you with respect and loyal
Pros
no lunch
Cons
no breaks
productive and team oriented
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bingham Farms, MIJanuary 16, 2018
Management encouraged diversity and a healthy work culture despite limited financial and work advancement. The staff was very committed to the success of the company.
Pros
Good staff and managment.
Cons
Not much room to advance.
Unorganized management
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Kenova, WVJanuary 15, 2018
The management was not good at the workplace at all. This here were very unorganized an there was never really bad days, things we just not set up very well. The job itself taught me a few things, such as patients and how to work with such an unorganized company.
Lack of communication
NA (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 15, 2018
Managers do not communicate which can lead to a chaotic work environment. Hard to get processes in place. Great benefits, 401k. Growing company and new staff is bringing in talent to help make the company Top 10.
Pros
Managers do not communicate which can lead to a chaotic work environment
Cons
Lack of work, management
Growing company with no direction
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  New JerseyJanuary 11, 2018
The company has grown so fast that it is mass chaos. Management has no direction and cant make up their mind as to how maximize production. New employees are treated as threats to the established long time employees. the company is ruled by the old guard and newer employees have no voice.
Pros
location
Cons
no direction, poor management across the board.
Diversified
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Beaverton, ORJanuary 7, 2018
Great place to work, learn and grow. Many great people to work with. Employers encourages career growth through trainings. Paid time off as well as great benefit package.
Fun place to work at
Bus Driver (Former Employee) –  Merced, CAJanuary 4, 2018
I enjoyed very much working for this company, and enjoyed my job because i met a lot of lonely elders that just need to talk to people and enjoy going out and talking to us the drivers.
Pros
fun co workers
Cons
split shifts
amazing place to work
Skip Tracer/Collector (Former Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIDecember 20, 2017
The owners go out of their way to make you feel welcomed and will do what it takes to make you feel comfortable. They like to have fun and make you feel important.
Lead Tech
lead tech on numerous projects (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNNovember 18, 2017
Traveled 95% of time. Traveled with helper to job sights in Alabama. I would leave on Mon and come home on Fri. We would run Cat5e cables for WAPs and computers, RG6 cable for tv, and single mode/ multimode fiber for network
Good if you are single and enjoy never being home
Mud Logger/geologist (Former Employee) –  Wv, Oh, Pa, NyNovember 14, 2017
Poor training, poor pay compensations, 12hrs day 7 days a week, good luck getting time off if you are a new employee, driving a lot. Poor benefits for employees. Don’t expect a raise either
Pros
.50c a mile traveling up to 50 miles. $25 a day per diem