Diversified Employee Reviews

Productive Working Environment
Contract Management (Current Employee) –  Norcross, GAOctober 14, 2018
Each department varies in culture. Upstairs is more rigid and corporate culturally than the Tech Ops departments downstairs. The break rooms are okay , downstairs they have a couple gaming systems and a ping- pong table. Workplace culture is dependent largely on the employees. Management is very involved and understanding. Schedules are usually flexible as long as you're delivering and showing your best work.
upper management very unproffesional.
Standby Lineman Foreman (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAOctober 8, 2018
Upper management frequently used vulgar language and intimidation tactics to get desired results, also overloaded work schedules creating stressful work environment.
Pros
company truck/gas card
Cons
overloaded work schedule, lack of communication from upper management
Hectic work
Janitorial Services (Former Employee) –  Norfolk, VASeptember 11, 2018
Heavy soiled environment. All phases of janitorial experience. Poor supervision from boss, had me doing all the work while they were watching facility t.v. and eating with feet in desk. Three of us assigned to these buildings, with one supervising. Worst part time job ever.
Pros
None, paycheck
Cons
No help, used me
Excellent company to work for
Technician (Current Employee) –  Dulles, VA 20166September 9, 2018
I am very happy working with my team members and my manager.
Diversified has great benefits and with excellent vacation, sick leave, and personal holidays.
Pros
Good benifits
Horrible
Custodian/Janitor (Former Employee) –  Morristown, TNAugust 21, 2018
I’ve worked for diversified at meritor, the employees there treat u like their maid. The equipment is always broken that’s needed to clean floors. Pay is downright horrible. Very hot. People are ignorant. Manager is not good at her job. No drug testing. Anyone can work there. No room for advancement. No paid vacation. Insurance is horrible
Pros
Work Alone
Cons
Nothing is ever good enough/pay is horrible
productive and stressfull
Custodian (Current Employee) –  Keene, NHAugust 3, 2018
a day at work can be fun and pleasant i clean the floors , vacume the carpets clean the entrance,empty the trash clean the restrooms extract carpets as needed . the management is poor if there is a problem at work he ignores any contact to resolve the problem the coworker dose not work as a team player and is very disrespectful
My review of Diversified
Housekeeping (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCJuly 26, 2018
I was hired and trained to just clean basically, but I ended up learning more as i worked more hours. Like how to deal with people in the courthouse, how to handle myself in tense situations, how to solve problems on the fly.
Pros
Money
Cons
no benefits
Schools were fun and rewarding to work at.
Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant/Licensed (Former Employee) –  Kenmore, NYJuly 24, 2018
Nice and friendly staff that was very helpful. Work load was fair and children were great to work with. Overall the company was a good company to work for although, I do not like contracts.
Pros
Good hours
Cons
Contract ran out
Good job
CDL Class A Driver (Former Employee) –  Charlestown, MA 02129July 22, 2018
Good job, benefits. Loading and unloading new vehicles, delivering to dealerships throughout the northeast. Fast paced, sometimes stressful. Can make a good amount of money if your willing to work hard, and put the time in.
A Great Day A Work
Team Electrical Sales (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIJuly 17, 2018
Always look for ways to improve the skills of yourself and your employees. Communication is always the starting point, but you have to create a market advantage. Part of the advantage is providing a service to your clients that enables them to depend on you and your team to get what they need either when or better yet, earlier than when they needed. Overachieving their expectations is the key.
Pros
free meals, trips and gifts
Cons
Slow work.
Not a good environment.
Technician (Former Employee) –  St. Paul, MNJuly 12, 2018
It is a hostile work environment. I was often confronted with rude remarks about my physical body and even had a manager make a joke about being homosexual which I am not but I have family members who are and was offended. This company is not of a modern era.
Working in cool place was nice
Pallet maker (Former Employee) –  Suring, WIJuly 11, 2018
House full time I did learn how to cut boards for the pallets and how to build pallets to satisfactory learn to see how cabinets were all built pretty stressful on organized wasn't much for communication
Decent Company
Corporate Project Installation Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Beaverton, ORJune 18, 2018
HR is a joke, if you end up with a bad manager you are doomed. While the overall company is fine, the managers are awful. Long term employees are like territorial war lords.
Pros
good pay
Cons
local management is awful
Fun Place To Work
Junior Programmer (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 8, 2018
The people make the time at Diversified great. Even with the amount of work that goes on, the amount of late nights spent working, or the amount of things that go wrong on an site, the people here make it worth it,
Wonderful place to work
Installation Technician (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GAApril 22, 2018
Make sure you have tools because your going to work and have fun doing it with wonderful people so just be ready. And the main thing is to communicate without communication you're not going to be able to work.
my review
Lab Technician (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHMarch 25, 2018
i worked for diversified optical for 20 years i got married and now we are having a really hard time with our bills .I really am in need of a job badly can workfulltime or partime i realize that diversified is under new management now but i still would like to return to work.the atmosphere there is very good and i know a lot of the people that still work there .The management is very good.Atypical day was to get all of the work out that we can.I learned a lot of new things there.Sometimes there was a lot of pressure of getting all the work done but i handled it ok. The most enjoyabele part of the job was being around all of my coworkers and having a fun day.
Pros
sometimes free lunches
Cons
if someone doesnt show up for work it makes it very hard
Too big too fast
Project Coordinator/Purchasing (Current Employee) –  Santa Clara, CAMarch 2, 2018
The company recently acquired a great deal of other companies and during that process I believe there is going to be a few set backs regarding growth. While I heard positive things about other offices, the Santa Clara back end office consists of a few people who can make the work environment quite toxic for people they do not feel belong in their inner circle. This has made it difficult for newer individuals to feel comfortable and thrive in the back office. Aside from that a majority of management is great as well as employees who go out in the field.
ok job
LEAD CUSTODIAN (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNFebruary 16, 2018
I would say its a ok place to work. they do train you well but management is horrible. they forgot people schedules and forgot to put in my payment info
Pros
good hours
Cons
bad managers
Mud Logger
Mud Logger (Former Employee) –  Reserve, LAFebruary 12, 2018
Never had time off could not plan anything. They call and you go then never know when that will be. They own you. Long as you jump when they call and stay offshore for months or on a land job for months then they will keep you busy. Under new managemenet so things may have changed.
great work environment
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Suring, WIFebruary 2, 2018
Great work environment. We would do anything from roof sawing to milling, sanding. The job consisted of many different things. They always kept us busy.