I would tell the CEO of DK. To let all employee no that on hiring date. They advise them of shift days and time. No change Will be made unless they are switching schedule with some else.
First of i would say to tell your site supervisors to stop making decisions off of personal feelings which results in people loosing hours and going from $13 to $12 an hour. Stop making up reasons to write people up just to get rid of them because you are trying to clear out the old workers that have been there a long time. Stop attacking peoples livelihood with no remorse. Make all post one set amount so people would not be singled out and put at all $12 post when all other workers are making $13 a post.
Enforcement of rules, actually disciplining poor employees for infractions. I feel like there’s a lot of threats not enough action. That’s my opinion.
- What is the work environment and culture like at DK Security?6 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at DK Security?5 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make DK Security a better place to work?4 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at DK Security?4 people answered
- Is the pre- assessment hard?3 people answered
- Do you have to shave if you keep your facial hair neat3 people answered
- How do you feel about the future of DK Security?3 people answered
- What are the qualifications to be a armed Security guard with the company3 people answered
- What kind of drug screening3 people answered
- What is a gamma test with DK security3 people answered