DK Security

DK Security Employee Reviews for Loss Prevention Manager

Flexible scheduling, fun job
A typical day at work involves 8 hour shifts. 4 hours spent at one location and the rest of your shift spent at the next, walking the sales floor and blending in with customers, monitoring CCTV, conducting investigations, making apprehensions, and making detailed reports of apprehensions. The most enjoyable part of the job is making stops on shoplifters, specifically ORC, and knowing you helped make a difference. The hardest part of the job is working on a slow day.
Pros
Flexible scheduling, paid travel, Plenty of hours, Decent pay, Independent work, Occasionally partner up with coworkers, Supervisor is on call if you need help or have questions regarding a situation
Cons
Could use a longer training program, some clients have poor CCTV.
Travel
The job i had required a lot of travel and walking which was great for me since I didn't mind doing any of that and loved meeting new people. You have to be prepared for any situation at any time.
Work Environment
Working as a Loss Prevention Detective at DK Security is rewarding, fun, and always surprising. Very inviting atmosphere and coworkers. I enjoy the atmosphere of the job, the conduct of the procedures, and the expectations we are held to. Overall this company is a very safe, inviting, enjoyable place to work.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Specific Policies